Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: RabbleFroth's Polls

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: RabbleFroth's Polls
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2012 19:26:53   
robo90925

Tech mage for sure. Tech mages are so flexible, strength build, support, tech spam, super charge ECT. Just epic!!! Also, i think it is the most balanced class.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/18/2012 19:59:56   
King FrostLich

5 focus BM perseveres in 2v2 and 1v1.
Epic  Post #: 27
11/18/2012 21:46:51   
ReconnaisX

Tech Mages. My first class and offers a lot of build possibilities, more than I have seen on BH.

< Message edited by ReconnaisX -- 11/18/2012 21:47:16 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/22/2012 7:22:11   
.El lord.

Tech Mages is it! They are fun to play with the most Flexible class
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
11/23/2012 12:42:34   
Midnightsoul

I had a hard time between Tech Mage and Bounty Hunter. I chose CH since it was in between. I just wish it wasn't jacked up so much now...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/23/2012 18:31:01   
Yo son

I voted for tech mage; but can someone please tell me why BH won? it makes absolutely no sense, when it comes down to it BH is one of the most mindless classes as of right now; it use to be a really strong class with a lot of builds back in beta, but right I don't take any Bh that uses a sword seriously ( because the are just going to lose no matter how hard the try), nor do I take a BH that has less than lvl 4 massacre seriously. My average typical experience fighting a BH is smoke, attack, attack, massacre ( and if I happen to survive massacre) then rage strike.

I don't have anything against BHs, as a matter of fact every idea class should be like BH, in the sense that the class never went out of season, it had its moments of opedness, but it was never a medico class, it always just hung in and always manages to sprout to the spot light after a series of googleplex updates.
Post #: 31
11/23/2012 18:43:54   
Shift3r

^Totally agree,I chose Cyber Hunter since it's pretty fun from my POV.

Even though,by looking into the class tree,you can find malfunction/energy shield/dexterity shield/massacre..You can make alot of creative builds using this class,str/5-focus/support etc..Meanwhile they're kind of fragile with no self-healing skills,but as they say "No risk,No fun".
Epic  Post #: 32
11/23/2012 18:47:12   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Yo son
That was cruel, because I have a decent win rate recently (85%) with my 5 focus BH build

You can be creative with it, and win a fair amount
I have a feeling you aren't a BH, or at least have not tried it/tried to be creative with it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
11/24/2012 12:20:06   
Wasted Spirit

Lol I picked artichokes
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: RabbleFroth's Polls
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition