Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Technology Deflects

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Technology Deflects
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2012 2:45:11   
RageSoul

Don't you guys find it OP about Deflections moved into TECH?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/18/2012 2:52:09   
Mother1

Not really as I don't see a whole lot of deflections happening like that all the time even with people with insane tech. In fact I tend to see this happen with people with lower tech then myself which is crazy to be honest.

But on another note I know it used to be on support but then was moved to tech because they nerfed support. So I have to ask what are you getting at? You want them to move deflections back to support even though they moved it off of that?
Epic  Post #: 2
11/18/2012 3:05:15   
RageSoul

Well , ever since Deflects were moved to TECH , it was then Mercs became even more UPed , because some of the builds have Physical unblockables but Energy Primary , tend to lose more often .

quote:

You want them to move deflections back to support even though they moved it off of that?

Um , SUPP's only main offense is Aux , right ? They shield high , true , but i'd rather have them moved back to SUPP though . Yes , FM will be improved by SUPP again , but then again , we could always buff the other stats like DEX .
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/18/2012 3:14:45   
Mother1

@ lord

It also powers up most debuffs and buffs (even though the Debuffs use strength to inflict damage support powers up the effect same with most buffs other then smoke, technician, and blood shield)
Make you gain rage quicker, increases your chance to go first, and increases you chance not to get stunned along with powering up the aux.

Support still has a lot of effects going for it and even if deflects was put back on it this wouldn't be an offense buff but defensive.

Tech does a lot less things then support as it only powers up some attacks, power up you bot, and reduces energy based attacks if you remove Deflections from it. Plus even with the chance to deflect on it Support still does more things as a whole then tech does now.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 11/18/2012 3:15:40 >
Epic  Post #: 4
11/18/2012 3:48:54   
PivotalDisorder

except tech also boosts resistance permanently, making it a valuable stat to raise regardless.

my main issue with the stats is debuffs like malfunction and smoke screen, they make a mess of the whole thing, especially
as half the classes don't even have them. Intimidate is being used a bit more in 2v2 than it used to be, but I still feel both
malfunction and smoke screen need to effect resistance and defence, not technology and dexterity.
Post #: 5
11/18/2012 11:01:02   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

Not really as I don't see a whole lot of deflections happening

Lol what? Deflections happening too much Now, I think you don't see them because you have you'r opponent malfEd all the time i guess.
What about a Dex Focus BH user vs a Spammer tech tlm, The Bh will Use Bot, Get deflected, Bh uses Aux and get's deflected, while the tlm uses aux and it dont get deflected, the tlm uses Bot and does high dmg and it doesn't get deflected, etc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/18/2012 11:33:52   
Mother1

@ rayman

Some people see them more then others and I don't see them as much as other people. For me defection comes most at the wprst times and when I do see them most of the time these people have low tech as it is. When I fight these tech abusers I rarely get my weapons deflected when I use them even if I can't malf them.
Epic  Post #: 7
11/19/2012 3:56:46   
RageSoul

quote:

It also powers up most debuffs and buffs (even though the Debuffs use strength to inflict damage support powers up the effect same with most buffs other then smoke, technician, and blood shield)
Make you gain rage quicker, increases your chance to go first, and increases you chance not to get stunned along with powering up the aux.

Support still has a lot of effects going for it and even if deflects was put back on it this wouldn't be an offense buff but defensive.

Tech does a lot less things then support as it only powers up some attacks, power up you bot, and reduces energy based attacks if you remove Deflections from it. Plus even with the chance to deflect on it Support still does more things as a whole then tech does now.

1) But majority of the most effective unblockables and supportive skills are influenced by TECH , such as Smoke Screen and EMP Grenade.
2) It progresses faster than both SUPP and DEX in terms of base numbers .
3) What do you mean it does a lot of things than TECH ? It's (TECH )less luck-based and somewhat RES is faster to rise as i said before .

< Message edited by Lord Aegis -- 11/19/2012 4:00:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Technology Deflects
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition