Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Names

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Names
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2012 19:00:23   
LatinLover/Martini

My name actually I didnt choose it my friend set me up an account and said I should play it... And she chose that name and thats how Latin Lover started :X
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/21/2012 19:47:38   
Shift3r

I used to a GM in a WoW private server like 2years ago,and there was this player called Shift3r (On forums ofc,since you can't type numbers in ingame names)..

Also I used to play NFSMW,and I liked the song ShapeShifter.
Epic  Post #: 27
11/22/2012 0:48:02   
Crimson Eagle

Awww :(
I have the most random most weirdest story of them all!
(Still not sure if Trizzcentrino's is weird...)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/23/2012 18:38:40   
lolo666

I named myself '' The Deathgirl '' because i like being deadly and im a girl.. So deathgirl :D
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
11/23/2012 18:44:35   
King Helios

I'm now Rovio. Why? My faction, AnGrY ByRdS, reached Level 9. Rovio ---> maker of Angry Birds.

It's concise enough to remember.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/23/2012 18:54:34   
Wootz

Wootz,

well, let's go back to 2008 yaaaay. There was this game, San Andreas Multiplayer and I wanted a more unique name. I was using som stupid one at a time, and on one server I used to say "woot" all the time and some day a girl from Greece called me "Wo.0'Tz" and I was thinking that Wootz would be an awesome name. And so it became, unfortunatly, just simply "Wootz" was used, so I added two dots like Devil.. , the person who taught me how to play the game.

There, the ultra short version of it.

AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Names
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition