Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Design Notes November 20th, 2012: Smashgiving!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes November 20th, 2012: Smashgiving!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/20/2012 20:17:34   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

quote:

November 20, 2012
Smashgiving!
Happy Smashgiving everyone! This week is all about what the cat dragged in. The cat on Overlook has been revamped as an NPC named Oscar. Oscar always looking out to make friends (and money!). As a cat he loves to run around finding stuff, you never know what he will have at any given time and for how long.

Players who know me have heard the name Oscar before. Fact is, Oscar was my first pet cat in real life. I did not adopt him; rather he showed up one day old and a large scar across the eye. Seeing that I like animals he decide to hang around (or was it my family hen coup?). I named him Oscar (short for Old Scar). His time with me was short as he decided to keep moving along to where ever it was he was headed to. In honor of this inspiring battle hardened feline (you should seen the size of rats he defeated!), he is now an NPC of HeroSmash.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
11/21/2012 1:25:13   
Devastate

Loving the return of the head morph! Everyone have a wonderful thanksgiving this season!
Post #: 2
11/21/2012 3:49:53   
Crystal Lion

The drifter archetype from old Westerns in kitty form? :3
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes November 20th, 2012: Smashgiving!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition