Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Faction Story

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Faction Story
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/22/2012 21:00:53   
LatinLover/Martini

So here's a cute little discussion.

Give a background story to your faction. The Factions origin, How old it is, What happened to it, Was it legion or exile?, What is the purpose, Why was it named that way. BACK STORY :)

I shall start.

There once was a lonely noob always AFK in Central Station in the Year Beta. She always sat there and chatted never realizing her true destiny as a Tactical Mercenary sent to defeat the members of Exile. She was sent forth as the true Juggernaut of the Legion side.

She rose into battle facing formidable opponents on her conquest to wipe away the Legion. Through her troubles she faced many angry people who challenged and questioned her authority and accusing her of the dreaded crime of HACKING. (Dun dun dun... -intense orchestra music-)

From there she set out to create a band of Exiles to take over Epicduel and rise above hate on their journey to immortality. She created the faction HAX and from then on began a life of family and power with her fellow cofounder Sir Bomb Expert and trusted Assailant Skillsaw. They took over Epicduel as lead juggernauts killing everyone in sight. Now everyone should know where they came from. HAX.

I know Im not the best writer :X But your turn! :DDDD

-Martini-
=Leader of HAX=
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/22/2012 21:25:06   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

"There once was a lonely noob always AFK in Central Station in the Year Beta."

Anybody else think of Bella?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/22/2012 22:00:12   
legion of souls

There was once a Nooby tech mage called Glided Warlord, He was made fun of and people said he would never make it. One day Glided warlord bought a little fortune wtudio apartment and as he was getting settled in, he realized his true destiny. To become a master tech mage and get back at those who underestimated him.
He then sought out the greatest tech mage trainers and as he rose in the ways of the tech mage, he advanced to the art of Blood mage, and very soon became a Blood mage master nad trainers to future candidats wishing to learn the ways of the mage,

He never liked the forever fighting factions of Delta V, and decided to become a lone wolf.
He would only join a faction of someone who he really liked and respected.

And that's teh story of Glided warlord

I know it got lame at the end, but i felt epic writing it.

P.S. Whats up Martini/Latin :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/22/2012 22:11:02   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Well... I like the band Foster the People

I figured I could use the bands name as a metaphor for how the faction works
Anyone is allowed, and not pressured to stay, should you want to, good, you may be an officer
It's a chill faction, nothing like "X KILLS PER DAY OR KICK" or anything like that

The members may come and go as they please, being fostered into my faction, until otherwise adopted, if ever

Tada...

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/22/2012 22:14:30   
legion of souls

@Chosen 0ne

Haha, im suprised somone else did too
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/23/2012 22:37:10   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Alright. You wanna know my faction story? Ill tell you it. From the beginning to the very end. This is going to be a long read. It will be through my perspective, and maybe you will understand why things need to be the way they are. I wont be able to fit everything, but i'll fit what you need to know.

It all starts in summer time 2012. I created a faction called the Chosen Team Of Juggs. I did this because I started to like Juggernaut, and I figured others did too. There was another juggernaut faction, called basicball. But it didn't fit my dreams.

While creating my faction, I not only had dreams of success, but power. I wanted my faction to be the best juggernaut faction there was. There was no Juggernaut leaderboard yet.

So, As I created it, and found a symbol that looked like a C and an O, For Chosen 0ne, that was also a moon and a star, It was immediately perfect.

Recruiting was slow. I didnt really try to recruit. I was just doing some random jugg pvp'ing appearing on leaderboards and whatnot. After a while, there was someone who wanted to join. I added him right away. He said that he was happy that there was finally a juggernaut faction. He told me that I just need to hang out at Barrens Outpost w7 and there would be juggernauts dieing to join. So we just sat there with our faction names showing.

Over the course of 2 days, people joined.

I really liked the idea of having 18 JUGGERNAUTS, because juggernauts are usually very cool looking. And a faction FILLED with them seemed like a cool thing.

I had 3 players in the faction. We would hardly do jugg battles since there wasnt an LB, but occasionally, we would all go for jugg daily together. Giving us massive wins in the faction. After staying at barrens for a good long while, other juggernauts decided to join too. I recruited anybody that was a jugg. And we just stood and talked at barrens. Its a lot easier to recruit people and convince them to leave their factions when 5 people are telling you too. We looked pretty cool since we were the only REAL jugg faction at the time. I felt pretty good with 5 people.

Soon, I had recruited a whole faction. I kept on promising them that a faction jugg board would be here soon and we would dominate.

We basically just sat and talked at barrens outpost and did fun faction games. Our favorite was follow the leader.

Picture this, 14 people with Tesla armor with the same faction name walking through central station in a line, doing things such as jumping in the same spots. It was cool. People were jealous, we felt like kings.

Soon, a Juggernaut Faction board came on a Friday. It came late in the day. I felt for sure we were gonna win. I mean, we were the only Jugg faction in the game.

However, some difficulty came; as soon as the board was created, Naughty Juggernauts was created. It was us against them. And we were doing 200 wins an hour. Eventually Chosen Team Of Juggs won. We even had time to talk at our HQ. And we won the 1st juggernaut victory ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGFg5WcZ74o

I felt like an accomplished leaders. Everyone in the game was surprised by us. Even Titan tweeted about us: https://twitter.com/Titan_EpicDuel/status/213796306118914048

That was June on 12th.

We then decided to go again and lost horribly. My faction was extremely upset. Some of them left. Faction pride was on an all time low.

Now, here I am the leader of a new faction with so much success, everyone was proud of me, and my players were legends. However, 1 of my favorite officers left. Because of this 3 people left with them. What.... The.... Duck....

Imagine success being taken away from you in one night. Where players start from being proud of you and treating you with respect, to having no respect ad treating you and your faction like dirt saying you suck. We were basically banished from Barrens Outpost w7.

Another day passed, and we felt like we could do daily jugg that night. And we could redeem ourselves. We did: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnHxFVpSn0
My faction got wins so fast other factions didnt even know how we did it. They wanted our players. And Badly.

That was good. We got some more players. Faction pride was high again. However things would only get bad from here...

I had to leave for a couple of days, I put my highest faction member in charge. They managed to get 1 more daily without me. However most of them were gone when I came back.

I then added them again. But it wasnt the same. They couldnt do it. Officers were quiting here and there, and I was just sitting there wondering why.

Other factions were stealing my players.

Everyone was gone one day.

It was horrible.

Nobody wanted to join.

We went from the best, to the worst overnight.

I was just so sad.

I had to disband the faction.

In summer, I had dreams. I had dreams for a good faction. The best faction. A faction that would bring jugg into a new age.

You can ask any of my old players. Their time they had in Chosen team of juggs was the best time they had in epic duel. They missed it a lot after i disbanded. I kept most of my members on my buddylist, but didnt talk to them much. For they left the faction and made me lose my respect.

This was one of my lowest moments in epic duel.

After a couple of weeks, the members of my faction would find me in barrens. We would talk and reminiscent about the good old days when we were the kings.

They missed the faction.

I made several other factions afterwords. None were successful.

I recently re-made the faction because my members said that they wouldnt quit and they would do their best. After months of stopping jugg, I got back into it. I created The Chosen Team Of Juggs again.

Here we are. I have dreams of this one to be better. To make the game change even.

But alas, the game has changed. We are now in an era that I like to call, Faction Inflation. By making faction creatible with credits, there was to much factions and not enough people. Recruiting is at its hardest now.

I finally got a sufficient amount of my players back. The ones that said that they wouldnt quit, and would be happy that it would be back. We had a meeting. And talked about goals for our faction. Goals that only I reached.

I was on reset everyday getting my faction on the leaderboard by myself. Nobody else would play, and they would do 1 win to keep their status as active.

4 days of this.

People started quitting again.

Our plans were gone.

Our dreams had faded.

A faction that once had hopes and dreams, will never live again. I assume it will be forgotten in a matter of time. Like all history.

All I ask is why?

Thanks for reading all of this. My faction has betrayed me far to many times. I will probably join a faction that will respect me now.

Im tired of the disappointment. I have made my character black. He will remain black for the rest of his days. This symbols what could of happened is gone. And is dead. I am black for the death of a one beautiful thing.

We had dreams.......

~Chosen

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 11/24/2012 14:12:44 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/23/2012 23:16:40   
LatinLover/Martini

^ Thats a catchy story ^.^ well Im happy your in HAX. We will respect you as a faction and we treat everyone like a family ^.^
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/24/2012 14:22:43   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I have made a new faction;

The Chosen Legends. Founded with dreams of success with multiple people. We discussed before we built. It's doing well.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/25/2012 0:20:59   
Wind

Sorry but I am going to lock up this thread for "Stories".

Instead I would like to direct you over to the L&L - Collaborations, where you are free to write your stories etc. But remember to follow the rules there.

Locking this up!
~Wind
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Faction Story
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition