Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Infernal android nerf suggestion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Infernal android nerf suggestion
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/25/2012 5:47:51   
TRizZzCENTRINO

uh mysterion i think all of your info above are false, gammabot need to wait 3 turns if it has already used one of its attack. and gammabot has a base damage of 13-15
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/25/2012 5:50:13   
Mysterion.

@Trizz

I checked wiki, it deals 12-16. but i will add my reply.

I added it, for the people who dont know where trizz is talking about anymore.
I had false info, but added it.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 11/25/2012 5:55:04 >
Epic  Post #: 27
11/25/2012 6:26:01   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@mysterion my bad, they must have lowered its damage, it used to be 13-15 when i have it long time ago
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/25/2012 20:40:47   
Rayman
Banned

^
It Never had 13-15 dmg
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
11/25/2012 21:28:24   
TRizZzCENTRINO

then it must be the lack of sleep that mucked up my memory :P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/25/2012 22:59:34   
arthropleura

Kh, gamma bot costed a crudload, its perma rare. Infernal is so cheap anyone who actually plays can get it. And it has higher damage output after a certain amount of time...
Never really been nerfed well eh? Unlike support...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
11/25/2012 23:50:57   
Mother1

@ arthropleura

I have to ask why is this even a valid reason to complain about a bot's power? I can't understand if the bot is destroying the masses (which it is if used correctly) but it is cheaper and everyone can get it along with it being more powerful then gamma bot ( a varium player bot) isn't really a valid reason. This reason in my opinion sounds more like hate then a valid reason.

Also remember back in gamma the staff were pushing more to the varium player more then the non variums. They didn't even have bots back then unless they lucked out and won an assault one in the arcade which was slim to none. When this bot came out however, they were catering to the non variums more then they used to back in gamma.

Honestly what would it take for people to stop saying this bot needs to be nerfed for this reason? (Not the power reason but the cost reason) The staff originally making the infernal android a varium player only bot like the gamma bot?

Also the inferno android got two nerfs already. If it wasn't nerfed people wouldn't even need to stall to win since the bot would be fully powered by turn 7 instead of turn 14.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 11/25/2012 23:52:38 >
Epic  Post #: 32
11/26/2012 0:25:37   
Hard boy

But hey, most matches with infernal bot users last more than 12 rounds since most of them are blood mages and Extreme tanking TLM, basically gamma bot gets easily deflected by their enormous tech, while they use the special on rage and get around 64 damage eating up all my health.
to everyone, stop making up excuses for this bot to stay that way, the thing is too op, either buff stuff and stop nerfing everything to make battles last longer, or just let the bot reset on every use, because really even the mods said they wouldnt start buffing stuff because battles would last less rounds, which actually Op's this bot.
faster battles kills the infernal bot, slower battles just Op's the thing.
and to everyone saying, make a build to counter that bot, there is absolutely no build to counter that bot since the damage is pretty darn high no matter what.
Epic  Post #: 33
11/26/2012 0:36:16   
Mother1

@ Hard boy

I couldn't care less if they added a reset to when the special is used. It would make it less spammy. However to make it reset everytime you use it no matter what attack is being used you got to admit is Overkill.

Also the deflection chance for the infernal android's laser is the same as the infernal android laser. However most don't seem to see it because the infernal bot powers up while gamma doesn't. Do I think the bot needs a nerf. Personally no. However if it were to be nerfed don't nerf it into the ground (which is what rui idea for a nerf that I posted to receive feedback from) would be doing.

The backlash from this nerf would out weigh the advantage because you would be basically forced to wait to you the bot period since no matter what the power of the special will reset. However as I stated before if it were only with the special that causes the bot to reset then it would be a fair nerf since the power wouldn't be overwealming every time someone rage special with this bot.

TL:DR I am ok with it resetting if the special is used. But I am not ok with it resetting for just using the bot period (meaning using it's normal attack.)
Epic  Post #: 34
11/26/2012 0:51:38   
  Exploding Penguin

I think resetting the damage is a pretty good idea, because if it's any type of non-focus build against a tank focus, you're pretty much skrewed after a certain amount of turns. Of course, if the bot reset damage whenever you used its special, I'd have to say that its damage has to be rescaled. I have an idea on how this could work:

-Starts at 80%
-Gains 8% instead of 5% per turn
-Caps at 120% damage

With this suggested in mind, the cooldown MAY or may not have to be reduced down to 3 again... I'm not sure if that'd make it too OP with my new suggestion.
Epic  Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Infernal android nerf suggestion
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition