Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= For those who like to write!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= For those who like to write!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2013 18:59:54   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Rules for AE FanFiction

The Official OS Story Compilation

We are trying some new things in L&L. One of which is the Official Compilations threads. These threads hold all the Official story threads created each time a game has a major event. Each major event will be given a designated story thread and discussion thread for those who want to write the chronicles of their characters living through each event. Also, we've listed the fanfictions written by players that are regular stories not associated with events in this Compilation thread. adventure.

Here is the OS fanfiction submission story forum: OverSoul Fan Fiction. In here, you can submit and work on your OS fanfictions. Commentary threads for AE fanfiction (which are required by the rules) should be posted in here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=378.

There is also a place for you to post any character bios you may come up with located here. You may comment on them here.

Good luck, enjoy and can't wait to see your works! If you have questions, please contact one of the Legends and Lore forum staff members.

Quest writing Discussion

What makes you love or regret the quest you are playing? Quest writing discussions are great tools for aspiring writers, or current developers. Come join the discussion.

Please make sure the actual discussion is in the L&L thread.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 5/18/2013 18:59:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/10/2014 12:01:13   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

For writers:
Here's How We Roll Discussion
Here's How We Roll Submissions

For visual artists:
Here's How We Roll Discussion
Here's How We Roll Submissions

Forum based contest. Reward for winning is simply knowing you did your best, being voted best by your peers and a forum title. This is a great way to improve.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/19/2015 17:05:20   
DarkBlazer49

I am not sure what the rules are so correct me but since no one else has written. I am starting this story myself. I have put this in here as well as the boss thread but here would be where we can continue or write you own story.

The Epic of Voice of Fate ~ to the music of the Hobbit

There once was a founder not of the brightest intellect nor quickest wit, but an adolescent duelist of bravery and honor. He had set out from the alpha to prove he could be the greatest in the land of Solace. He began his journey with the armor of a paladin fighting for truth and justice. He met friends along the way - a wolf, father minute, and Rainbowtheus. His paladin through hard work became a Founder Champion. One Christmas, not too long ago, this adolescent received a gift, an X-mas Fiend, not powerful but it was his first minion of Nulgath. Nulgath had watched the founders waiting to recruit one for his power. A couple months later, Nulgath offered Voice the chance to be one of his elites - The Void Rebirth. Among these elites were Void Champions, Void Knights, and Cyber Voids, ruling the land with an iron fist - and a shadowfire. Honored, Voice accepted and was granted far more power than he had ever had. The next year a legendary form had been offered but Voice and several others doubted this shiny armor or worse a new elite - The Hanzo Void, wanting to stick to what they knew best. Among these were Voice, Dylligraphy, and Oversoul. Voice practiced as often as possible to understand this power and harness it. Losing the original tournament and the dual elements tournament, he was enraged and trained harder. Taking on the very persona of the Void Rebirth. He would think of strategies anytime, anywhere. He would not fail again.

As Solace began to die and many fled to new lands, Voice doubted his skills could be tested again. He needed a challenge. As Nulgath's power waned, many of these elites began battling one another. Voice was interested. He fought them off with ease aiming to take over the land. His training had paid off. Nulgath's Shadow returned to keep order. Nulgath summoned a Black Dragon which Voice finished off with a trick he had learned from his training. Nulgath was now impressed and angered. His anger almost cost him his death but he fled to fight another day. The next day he crushed Voice enslaving him as the Void Dragon Master and a statue to remind all of his failure. Only a second in command hoping to one day rise again, Voice returns to his planning. Nulgath gave him some souls to keep him happy and stronger than the others, but Voice slipped some to the Jop in hopes that he can start a rebellion again.

As Voice turned to go, Revontheus sneeered doubting Voice's power. "You think you are so tough. I could beat you and I am half your age and stregnth." Voice scoffed "Many have fallen with such confidence." Revontheus caught him off guard with two of the shadowballs that Nulgath taught him to use. Voice was now angry, his eyes lit up, his sword blistering with heat. He destroyed him with flame whirls from all directions and a meteor from the heavens. Voice was content as number two... for now...

Mounting a Dragon Fiend, Voice sets out to find new allies such as the commander Chaos Drakath and Arcane Ranger in order to test his power to the limit.

< Message edited by DarkBlazer49 -- 12/23/2015 10:32:55 >

Voice of Fate, Founder, Void Rebirth and until I defeat Nulgath's Shadow, Master of the Voids: I am neither mortal nor immortal but if you excuse the "puns" an Elite, a Titan, and a Phoenix as we all are. Nothing more and nothing less... The Transcendent
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
12/1/2017 12:20:10   
WarMachine

I can't play or try Oversoul. Clicking on the play button does nothing. It won't let me create a character or log in to it to play.
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= For those who like to write!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition