Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A few Ideas for Omega

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A few Ideas for Omega
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2012 22:43:30   
Yo son

Since classes are getting revamped in omega, here a few suggestion I have.
A,Option one- Give every class a means to take away the opponent mana- This will significantly increase build diversity or if not that, it will increase strategies and options in a battle.

Option two- remove the ability to take away mana from every class- this will decrease diversity...but at least is fair.

B, Release the Omega official armor early, delta armor was released at the ending of delta, which doesn't feel right.

C, Please reduce the deflection rate, it is seriously insane, in an average battle a deflection occurs about 3 times or more between the two players, that is insane!

D, I think bots should be block able, is a game, not every thing has to make logical sense!
Post #: 1
11/24/2012 23:46:46   
TRizZzCENTRINO

it has to be logical, thats the reason why most of us like this game, increase your technology if you are frustrated with deflection.
learn to adapt, majority of us don't complain, only those that don't know the game mechanics do.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/24/2012 23:51:12   
Scyze

Just because they are getting "revamped" doesn't mean you can change their abilities.

There might not be an Armour. Learn to wait. Bots are blockable.

As TRizZzCENTRINO posted, increase your Technology.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/24/2012 23:59:17   
Mother1

Ok

Option 1

Every class other then blood mage has this. Also at one point in time blood mages did have the power to remove energy the same way TM does. However when they had it people didn't find it useful so they removed it.

Option two

Not supported in the least. This would only serve to help the str massacre build or other strength builds that use energy for powerful moves. Also what would they replace these energy draining moves with? Every class but blood mage would be affected by this.

Option 3

Not supported. This would only help those OP strength builds and Support builds who use the side arm or aux. Especially the BM who have deadly aim. Deflection may come when you don't want it but it is fair.

Option 4

Bot are blockable now unless you are talking abou the special which also not supported. It makes no sense to be able to block a laser and here is a quite from rabble about this as well

quote:

As far as making it deflectable, it wasn't an option since we didn't have the ability to make skills deflectable. I'm using past tense because that changed about 5 minutes ago. I agree that making it blockable makes less sense since it is an energy laser, and is a little too harsh to make you wait 10+ turns to do 0 damage with the special.

Said by rabble himself. He didn't like the idea of people waiting to power up the laser only for it to be blocked they felt it was too harsh for that. Also making the bot specials blockable would make these bots less useful since they are suppose to aid you in battle. Look at how the baby yeti was before they did this. You had to worry about it's special being blocked before they made it unblockable. Your idea would hurt all but the assault bots and the bio borg since their specials aren't offensive.

So all in all not support on any of these
Epic  Post #: 4
11/25/2012 0:00:28   
Yo son

you guy are automatically assuming my tech is low or that my opponent tech is high. Also if a game was logical it wouldn't be a game anymore, it would be real life, so no. Also I know how to adapt, I done it for 4 years after a series of nerfts and buffs and new classes.
Post #: 5
11/25/2012 0:09:21   
Mother1

@ Neos

I think me means the bot'specials that are unblockable.
Epic  Post #: 6
11/25/2012 5:06:20   
SouL Prisoner

Add this feature too

- Upgrading within 24 hrs of release of Omega, you get an achievement :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/25/2012 5:17:02   
Mysterion.

@ Soul Prisnor

That would be unfair too those who couldnt be online that one day.
Make it a week, because with your suggestion it would be unfair too those who didnt had money that day or couldnt be online.
Epic  Post #: 8
11/25/2012 5:36:08   
SouL Prisoner

^ That's how normally "Limited-quantity" shop works and so did beta, founder times worked. If you where there, you got it, if no, u missed it.

And about money, if they announce this before, players could get ready for it ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/25/2012 5:57:15   
Mysterion.

yeah, but promo packs arent limited, nor achievements so you cant compare this to limited quantity shops.

But if they let it know some time before release i can agree with your suggestion.
Epic  Post #: 10
11/25/2012 6:01:22   
Crimson Eagle

@Mysterion.

Of course the staff will let you know when they will have the Promo/Achievement!
~Cleany
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
11/25/2012 11:34:31   
Yo son

when I said the omega armor should be released earlier I didn't mean before Omega, nor did I mean on the first day Omega comes, I mean that it shouldn't be release at the end of Omega like Delta Knight was released. Also concerning what Rabble said, the only problem with that is that is not like the are just skipping turns waiting for their robots to power up, the are still doing damage, and considering the fact that due to enhancement you can go past 90 hp, and have just about every other aspect of your stats enhanced, robots are no longer the only source of major damage for +5 focus builds.

At least make the armor that takes away a players rage, make its special ability block able! that one is just a no brainier/ seriously insane and unfair.
Post #: 12
11/25/2012 12:02:46   
Mother1

@ yo son

Rabble was the one who said that himself. He didn't like the idea of people waiting to use the special only for it to do nothing. Not the normal bot attack, but the special itself. Also if you read the qoute the only reason they didn't make those laser deflectable was because they couldn't? Do you really think they would have made any of these lasers blockable if they could have made them deflectable from the start? According to Rabble quote I don't think so.

Also as for making the rest of the bot's special blockable do you remember what Rabble said about the baby yeti and why they made it's special unblockable?

quote:

Because this special could be blocked, the tactical decision of when to use it was left to chance. Now, you can choose the best
time to disable someone's gun and aux and know that it will work every time.

In other words by making the other bot's specials blockable you would be leaving a tactical decision up to chance. I would be really annoyed if they made Azreal's sting blockable especially if I am dealing with a stat spammer who buffed himself in this stat only for my plan to make his attack hurt less fail because the attack is blockable. Plus it would defeat the purpose of the bot effects. They are suppose to help you in battle and have them blockable wouldn't be serving that purpose. The hunter class would take advantage of this big time since they have the higher chance to block thanks to SA.
Epic  Post #: 13
11/25/2012 13:36:05   
Metallico

I hope the devs have all planed for us btw good ideas
Epic  Post #: 14
11/25/2012 20:43:19   
ReconnaisX

A- okay, sure.
B- there's going to be an Omega armor?
C- learn the battle mechanics.
D- It has to be logical!

@Prisnor
Isn't that stuff for AQW? That doesn't belong here in ED.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
11/25/2012 21:15:18   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above i completely agree with you. except the part A, if we were to give bloodnmages energy draining skills it either would be useless or overpowered. and no if energy draining skills were removed smoke and massacre bounty hunters, caster techmages and bunker + surgical mercenaries would dominate the whole game.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 11/25/2012 21:19:52 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
11/25/2012 22:34:05   
arthropleura

Cant say i agree with many of these except for the armor bit if they release it. However, i find it unkind for everyone to assume he has low tech. Ive counted 17 times ive been deflected with the enemy haveing 0-6 res, do you know how annoying that is?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
11/25/2012 23:00:24   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above and in how many battles total has that happened? i have been deflected by low tech players but its the game mechanics, thats what makes it fair.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
11/25/2012 23:00:33   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

Isn't that stuff for AQW? That doesn't belong here in ED.

What do you mean?? Faction was for ED, but AQW used it??? so, not big a big deal, its not like AQW is a inferior game, Both ED and AQW belong to AE, so its cool...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
11/25/2012 23:02:28   
TRizZzCENTRINO

it merged with AE but it doesnt mean it has to include AE's classes and items, the only thing thats good to include is AQW's weapon leveling system thats happeing in omega phase.
AQW is a inferior game BTW because AQW is mainly based in medieval times and ED is futuristic themed with a whole different storyline, you dont see drakath or sepulchure in this game.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 11/25/2012 23:04:55 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
11/25/2012 23:11:08   
SouL Prisoner

I'm only talking about the Achievement (Give an Achievement, if they buy Omega's Promo within 24hrs) Its not any "Major" feature, which cannot be taken ...

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 11/25/2012 23:13:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
11/25/2012 23:24:50   
Blaze The Aion Ender

@Soul
I can agree only if they give at least a 2 weeks notice
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
11/26/2012 0:34:23   
ReconnaisX

Okay, Prisnor, what I really think is that the Free Omega Cheevo will cover what you said- people are asking for too much free stuff.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
11/27/2012 5:31:52   
gangster a

i dont really support sorry and soul not many people cant get on straight away it might take them at least 1 or 2 weeks to get on so i dont think that should be applied

< Message edited by gangster a -- 11/27/2012 5:48:22 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
11/27/2012 5:47:45   
Crimson Eagle

@ReconnaisX

The Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Delta achievements were all free...
For asking for a free achievement isn't too much. Especially since all the other phases were free.
~Cleany
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A few Ideas for Omega
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition