Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New stuff for people who bought Beta

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New stuff for people who bought Beta
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/26/2012 19:45:44   
Mirdude08

I think people who bought beta armour should get a Beta Bike now, seen as though they have played since like 2009, it should be unsoldable. Maybe call it Beta Gargoyle, it could have wings and a scary face mounted on the bike, seen as though Christmas is soon and people who have bought Beta should get something in return. Also, maybe they should get a new version, like beta people should get lvl 30-35 weapons as well, call the one for Mercenary: Beta Machete, Bounty Hunter: Beta Claws, and the Tech mage: Beta Bolter.

Mirdude08
Post #: 1
11/26/2012 19:49:59   
LatinLover/Martini

What do you mean by beta armor?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/26/2012 19:50:01   
TRizZzCENTRINO

first staff already said that they might give beta players some small gift, and beta players do not need any new weapon since when omega comes you can upgrade any weapon to the lvl cap. and there is no such thing as beta armor. and beta players shouldnt get any items thats effective in battle, bikes are okay.

@latin lover martini i think he meant founder armor

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 11/26/2012 19:54:39 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/26/2012 20:02:53   
Stabilis

Maybe a bike OR a Robot (since Beta celebrates the first Robot... Assault Bot).
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
11/26/2012 20:04:51   
Mirdude08

Yeh, a robot or bike, I reckon bike tbh.
Post #: 5
11/26/2012 22:28:59   
Vypie

quote:

first staff already said that they might give beta players some small gift

Do you mean players who started playing during beta (and got the achievement), or players who bought/used Varium during that period?
Epic  Post #: 6
11/26/2012 22:33:48   
TRizZzCENTRINO

who bought the beta weapons, or beta testers. i heard something like that ages ago so i cant remember some bits
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/26/2012 23:20:48   
Stabilis

All Beta testers.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
11/26/2012 23:21:09   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

People who bought beta?

Edit: Hi everyone from his latest thread looking at this one! As you can see I was right! That wasnt the first time he posted this.

Also as a side note, hello posters from the past!

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 8/23/2013 19:03:43 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/27/2012 2:51:27   
Drianx

No more free gifts for past virtues.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/27/2012 2:56:10   
Crimson Eagle

Huh? What's the Beta Armor? I'm pretty sure there is no such thing...?
Also why does everyone want free items? I have to agree with @Drianx with this one...
~Cleany

< Message edited by Mr. Clean XD -- 11/27/2012 3:15:39 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
11/27/2012 3:11:38   
TRizZzCENTRINO

but really i agree with drianx, no free gift should be given to beta or gamma testers since during beta the game was not in need of many testers or players the only important phase was the alpha testing.
the suggestions these days are all about free credits free items that are unnecessary and unfair for all players.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 11/27/2012 3:13:52 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
11/27/2012 3:26:20   
Scyze

Did you suggest this because you have the Items? Do you want the opportunity?

This is a load of rubbish. #ridiculas

Do you mean Founder Armour? I never saw one called "Beta Armour" back when I was a terrible Duelist.

You know why I don't like this?
I was only 10 years old at that time. My parents didn't want to buy me anything on the Internet. I just got games for my Xbox.
Even if I had bought the Gear, I wouldn't go with this idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
11/27/2012 5:19:23   
gangster a

they already got the beta weps what more do you want? if this was to be applied it should be for people who have the beta achivo too
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
11/27/2012 5:23:43   
Ranloth
Banned

Rewards WILL be made for all phases, this was said by the Staff a while back when Founder Bike was given. It is NOT a priority to award players so you should not expect it anytime soon. There are more important projects going on such as Omega phase. Also do NOT expect it to be game-affecting such as Bot and such because that wouldn't be fair towards other players. What you may get is perhaps a House (item), Bike, or perhaps a weapon for the sake of value (say poor stats, +10 damage) so you won't be able to gain advantage yet have that "Token" as a reward.
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
11/27/2012 22:50:58   
arthropleura

Cmon, awarding things to ppl just cos they payed in the past? I played in beta but i was a noob and wasnt allowed to buy and as a result i made a new acc...
this is gonna be depressing
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
11/28/2012 2:32:23   
XapApp

@Chosen 0ne
People who bought Beta items during the Beta phase or simply Beta Testers.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
11/28/2012 11:59:52   
Reki

Beta is over...lets move on
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
11/28/2012 14:37:21   
8x

I'm from beta and I can tell you that this is a bad idea.
Epic  Post #: 19
11/28/2012 14:41:52   
Stabilis

@Mirdude,

People that bought the promotion would not be the only people, people that were there at that time are included, like a tester.

This would function the same way an elite receives Alpha weapons, or how a founder receives the Founder's Bike.
AQ Epic  Post #: 20
11/28/2012 17:30:17   
TRizZzCENTRINO

founder was the most important because they gave the funding to build this game, but now they got their reward. and beta testers are not so important because everyone agreed that beta was a fun phase and they still got the cheevo and weapons for a good deal so that sound like a reward to me.
and i agree with reki, this would cause trouble and arguments.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
11/28/2012 17:53:47   
Stabilis

^

Kind of like the arguments that were given when Founders recieved their Bike. But after 2 months we forgot about it. It would not be a problem. If it was then the Founders, Gamma Testers, Delta Testers can rage about it, no?
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
11/28/2012 17:57:38   
TRizZzCENTRINO

after alpha the game doesnt look like that it is in a testing phase anymore because it has weekly patch and feature updates. so i believe there shouldnt be any award to beta, gamma and delta phase players (even though im a gamma player myself)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
11/28/2012 18:10:28   
Stabilis

After Alpha? After Alpha, specifically in Beta, we added Robots which are used today, a big testing movement. We used map teleportation for free (at the expense of players like myself who got a house with the sole purpose of teleportation), which is used today and also a big testing project. We added the West Naval Yard which hosts Big Tuna and the Gamma Guard (in Gamma) and all that, which was a big testing day too. We also added class change which was a big testing day and also very used.

Someone want to finish the rest for me?

Sure, you are a Gamma Tester so you represent 1 voice from Gamma. You are not unheard from but you also do not hold back the rest of the community from being awarded for just being us and being a part of EpicDuel. Selfishness is not an argument here because if one phase recieves a phase award, everyone does too. That is justice. And lastly, varium is not an advantage that makes you nore likely or more powerful in battle. End.
AQ Epic  Post #: 24
11/28/2012 18:27:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

speaking for the rest of the community huh? everything after alpha is a improvement or upgrade, they implemented the juggernaut system in delta and yet the devs said that the phase testing ended a long time ago. and omega is not a testing phase it is just a phase, yet they are adding features that requires some testing for us. this just sound like other suggestion i have seen in the forum about more free stuff for players that contributed more or less to the game or other AE games like dragonlords, starcaptains etc...

if you guys really want a reward, a cheevo will be the best option, since in beta the game wasnt in need of much money like they do during founder becausee founders helped out with the game when they really needed it so they got a great reward for doing so, and thats the founder bike and armor.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New stuff for people who bought Beta
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition