Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epic Duel Factions to be Discussed in GD

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Epic Duel Factions to be Discussed in GD
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/26/2012 22:10:07   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

In epic duel faction have a bigger purpose than they do in other games. Since factions is one of ED's biggest features, I feel that the devs should be able to find threads about factions and learn how to improve them from others input.

Also, players do not look at the faction section for ED, and it is only used for personal faction pages.

You cannot create a thread in the section to discuss such a topic too.

I would like a change for this, I feel that it would suits the ED GD board better.

Faction discussion should be in GD, and faction pages should belong in the epic duel factions page.

Thanks,
Chosen
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/26/2012 22:46:15   
Eventus

Hiya Chosen 0ne,

Recent inquiries revealed that the ED Factions forum is reserved for the discussion of specific faction(s), while general faction discussion can, in fact, be placed in the ED General Discussion forum. In your case, the thread in question which this post concerns itself with should be fine in the ED General Discussion forum.

I realize that the ED Faction Rules may have been too broad as it doesn't mention this exception and I apologize for the confusion that this may have caused:
quote:

• Faction related threads only
    This board is for threads relating to ED Factions only. We do however ask that things that have nothing to do with Factions be posted in the relevant section of the main EpicDuel boards.

• If you have any further inquiries about this matter, please feel free to PM me. Sorry about the inconvenience!
    AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    11/26/2012 23:05:43   
    Chosen 0ne
    Banned

Alright thanks Eventus! It's all good!
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    11/27/2012 22:01:00   
    skydrite
    Silently watching...

heya,

A few changes have been made to that particular rule so that it is now clear on what belongs in Epic Duel Faction section:

quote:

• Faction related threads only
    Only those threads relating to a specific faction(s) are to be posted here. General dicussion on factions as a whole belongs in the EpicDuel General Discussion Forum.
  • AQ  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Epic Duel Factions to be Discussed in GD
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition