Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

+10 Instead of Hybrids

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> +10 Instead of Hybrids
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/27/2012 15:04:49   
Mysterion.

Name says it all ^.

We got +9, what can a +10 hurt?
It would work perfect for Cybers and Tacticals.

Note: not all, just once in a while

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 11/27/2012 16:23:16 >
Epic  Post #: 1
11/27/2012 15:19:07   
Mother1

Are you asking them to stop making hybrid armors and go back to making armors that power up only defense or resist?

If so not supported. Hybrid armors work for all classes while as you stated these armors would work best for those classes with passive armors.
Epic  Post #: 2
11/27/2012 15:26:28   
Stabilis

quote:

Hybrid armors work for all classes while as you stated these armors would work best for those classes with passive armors.

Hmm? What about any class, any player that uses Dexterity or Technology more than the other. Think about that.

I support changeable Defense+Resistance on armours as per item enhancer like M4tr1x.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/27/2012 15:58:42   
Mysterion.

No mother1, not all. Just once in a while.
I dont want hybrids too disappear, just some with +10 would be great.
Epic  Post #: 4
11/27/2012 16:29:43   
Mother1

@ Mysterion

The title is misleading since it sounded like you wanted them to stop making hybrid armors period for the old one sided protection armors.

@ Depressed

Didn't you read my post? I was talking about if it was to stop making hybrid armors completely.
Epic  Post #: 5
11/27/2012 21:25:14   
willendorf

Supported
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/27/2012 22:44:12   
arthropleura

yep ^^
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/28/2012 5:46:07   
RageSoul

Well i'm in !
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/28/2012 6:30:31   
Tri Phoenix

not supported. But there must be hybrid armors too but i think there must be like +10 def or res items too
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/28/2012 6:49:54   
Ranloth
Banned

+10 Def or Res? Yeah at Lvl 36-37 yes, not now. It raises up slowly with level not "I'll smash my face on the keyboard and that's my stats for the Armor.". It works per balance, so +10 will be done possibly at L36-37, not 35.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
11/28/2012 8:11:17   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Hybrid armors give +10 total
Why not give +10 to one stat

Supported
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
11/28/2012 8:14:10   
gangster a

^ umm i think trans is right would be fair to lower levels so would suggest waiting until we are level 36 or 37.

i dont understand why you are making suggestions that only benefit tac mercs i prefer making suggestions that benefit at least 3 classes for a variety. anyways my overall opinion is not supported beacuse of all the above^

< Message edited by gangster a -- 11/28/2012 8:16:33 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
11/28/2012 8:17:04   
f4tal1tY

Hehe yes! This is supported!! 5+5=10, why not give all 10 to one stat like @above said? :) but this should be achieved at lvls 36-37. Why don't we just suggest more diverse armors, like Plat (+7+3), Cardboard (+4+6). How about a +3+7 armor? or +6+4?

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 11/28/2012 9:20:59 >
Epic  Post #: 13
11/28/2012 8:23:36   
Ranloth
Banned

Hybrid Armors give total of +10 because they are split. If you didn't notice, that's the same case with Mineral/Plasma Armor and Hybrid Armor (+10 and +5/+6). Hybrid gets +1 over focused one. Cardboard and Platinum also work in the same way as Hybrids do because they aren't completely focused.
AQ Epic  Post #: 14
11/28/2012 8:58:10   
Mysterion.

@ Tri Phoenix
Don't you mean supported since you want some +10 items?

@ Ganster A
It benefits more classes, depending on their builds:
Tech mages with insanly high tech but low dex. Would fit them.
Mercs with insanly high tech but low dex. Would fit them
Cybers with Plasma Armour. Would fit them
Tacticals with Mineral Armout. Would fit them.

Thats 4 classes, and its not even about the class, but about the build you use.

@ Trans
You already have PA and MA.
How can a normal armour with also +10 be such a big problem for lower lvls and the passives not, please do explain.
The way you react, you can also ban the whole passive armours of the CHs and TLMs.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 11/28/2012 9:02:27 >
Epic  Post #: 15
11/28/2012 9:12:38   
Ranloth
Banned

Yes PA and MA give +10 total due to being focused. HA adds +5/+6 which is +11 total which is more than PA/MA but because it's SPLIT. Likewise with normal Armors (P/E) and Hybrid, Hybrid gets a bonus of +1 over focused Armors.

quote:

How can a normal armour with also +10 be such a big problem for lower lvls and the passives not, please do explain.

It's not..? It's way balance works. If you cannot accept how balance works and that numbers are scaled by level not by smashing the keyboard then I don't know what you think.
quote:

The way you react, you can also ban the whole passive armours of the CHs and TLMs.

Wut. So having valid view on it and stating facts is bad? All I did was telling you that +10 Armor will happen at Lvl 36-37 because that's how level scaling works. Sorry for using logic. :s
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
11/28/2012 9:15:16   
Stabilis

@Mother1,

Well it seems you went off on a tangent and made some assumption without even asking questions because you cleary did not understand what the poster proposed (as usual...).

Anyhow, 5/5 armours and 6/4 armours is 10 summed. So a 10/0 or a 0/10 armour should be fine.
AQ Epic  Post #: 17
11/28/2012 9:21:06   
Mysterion.

@ Trans

quote:

It's not..? It's way balance works. If you cannot accept how balance works and that numbers are scaled by level not by smashing the keyboard then I don't know what you think.

Thats not really a answer to the question.
I ask:
Why is a Normal armour with +10 so bad for lower lvls and a passive +10 not in any way?

It both blocks 10 dmg, how can this turn so bad that one is good and the other one kind of OP?
Epic  Post #: 18
11/28/2012 9:22:33   
Ranloth
Banned

Because you cannot give Passive Armor negative Res/Def OR not give bonus at all whilst training it? :V Passive Armors are ignored completely on Rage and Crits (or just Rage), normal Armors are NOT.

That's how it's balanced, that's why.
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
11/28/2012 9:23:10   
Mother1

depressed

The topic said 10+ armors instead of hybrids. The Op said the title saids it all, and lastly even when I made my post he even said no that wasn't what he meant. He could have been more clear with the title and post void, Not everyone thinks the same and I even let him know that the title and the OP was misleading the way he posted it.

Also didn't you read my original post?

quote:

Are you asking them to stop making hybrid armors and go back to making armors that power up only defense or resist?

If so not supported. Hybrid armors work for all classes while as you stated these armors would work best for those classes with passive armors.

As it shows I did ask, and I said if so not supported.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 11/28/2012 9:26:32 >
Epic  Post #: 20
11/28/2012 9:34:04   
Stabilis

^

Oh, you did ask. My apologies then I was preparing for the apocalypse. Good sport.
AQ Epic  Post #: 21
11/28/2012 9:40:21   
Mysterion.

@ Mother1

You are right, the title was misleading.
Thats why i added the Note.

@Depressed Void
Its not her fault, its mine.
I should have been more specific with the title.

@ Trans
I did some research, and i found out (just like you said) that passives do not count towards rage or critical attacks.
I did not know that before, thats why i did not understand you.
Im sorry, my bad.
But i still do think this cant be much a problem since PP is 7-3, CC 4-6 and many 5-5. Those all are 10, so i still do think +10 cant hurt much.
Since we already have +9, how can +1 hurt so much we need to wait another lvl.
+9 is already for lvl 34 (Exception= Ebil hazard Husk), so a +10 cant be that bad it needs to be forbidden till lvl 36.

Epic  Post #: 22
11/28/2012 9:45:00   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

But i still do think this cant be much a problem since PP is 7-3, CC 4-6 and many 5-5. Those all are 10, so i still do think +10 cant hurt much.

Over and over I repeat. Hybrid Armors - whether it's equipable or passive - get +1 more over focused ones to ~compensate for being split. <_< >_>
quote:

Since we already have +9, how can +1 hurt so much we need to wait another lvl.
+9 is already for lvl 34 (Exception= Ebil hazard Husk), so a +10 cant be that bad it needs to be forbidden till lvl 36.

+6 is for Lvl 25 Armors, jump to +8 happens at Lvl 28 (Varium Armors), and +9 at Lvl 33 it seems (using available data). So 3-4 Level gap if you look at Armors before Lvl 25. I don't see why +9 is forbidden at Lvl 28 either. Wait. It's called balance. That's why I said give it another level or two and it'll go up. That's how balance works.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
11/29/2012 18:30:05   
Onlythestrong

not support it will make them op again[i[image][/image]
Post #: 24
12/1/2012 20:47:54   
  Exploding Penguin

Not supported, there's a reason why hybrid armor gives cumulatively 1 more total defensive point compared to mineral or plasma armor. Plus, Think of it this way: Get an E version of a dexterity-based armor. Give it to CH. Now watch as the person gets like 140+ base dex so they can have equal def/res. Then they can have extremely powerful level 3 multi shots and stuff. The same would work for TLM as well. With the right equipment, you could totally tech-abuse certain things, such as poison-surg builds and focus builds with minimal dex.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> +10 Instead of Hybrids
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition