Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Houses With Estates - Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Houses With Estates - Discussion
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2015 15:09:25   
Rastaban

The guard tower is not enough by itself. Not even close.
Post #: 176
2/8/2015 15:15:55   
dragon_monster

Okay but I also have 5 guards so what level should I have so I will never be attacked?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 177
2/8/2015 15:18:06   
afterlifex
Legend-X

I highly suggest you read over the housing topics in the Q&A and the guides section. They will outline basic house management and one will even answer your guard question. Housing and guards are not a cheap matter.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
2/8/2015 15:31:03   
dragon_monster

Okay I have 2200 level of guards right now(I found out after I read the Q&A) besides the actual guards who will add a couple of thousands also so what is the level when I will not be attacked ever?
Oh wait I just need more guards in total to have over 2000 levels of them. So pretty much I need to level more so I can buy higher level guards.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 179
2/8/2015 15:35:28   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Guide to House Guard Purchase

Keep in mind it makes a lot of assumptions but it should give you a base idea.

edit: I am more than willing to answer further questions in =Q&A= Houses, Estates, and Portals
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
1/30/2016 3:01:10   
Rastaban

quote:

XD 4 years already! I wonder which will come first, Obama finishing his 2nd term or the Museum getting finished

Won't be long now before we know the answer.
Post #: 181
1/31/2016 22:16:18   
OnuaNuva

I messaged AE on the aq3D kickstarter page after backing:
quote:

Thanks for years of fun AE. Here's to many more.

But please, update the museum e in the original AdventureQuest.

quote:

Thank you OnuaNuva!

I will give the AQ Classic team a nudge about the Museum.

Battle on!
Adam (Artix)

So, there's that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 182
1/31/2016 22:22:16   
Heroes of the Scape

Keep in mind that the Estates are a pet project from Captain Rhubarb. Only he is allowed to work on them and he hasn't had a lot of time to work on them. He does have to keep the servers running for most of the games among other things.
AQ  Post #: 183
10/7/2016 17:41:51   
SIGMUND

I would just be happy with a use for the Museum.

Or some idea about the reward we are supposed to get for holding onto the Museum ?
AQ  Post #: 184
10/10/2016 13:02:15   
Kilvakar

Yeah, I've made sure to keep the museum, just in case it ever gets implemented :) Still, I was excited about all the planned/rumored additions to the estate and housing system. It's sad that they never got put into the game.
AQ  Post #: 185
10/10/2016 13:34:03   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Since we have a vault system, why cant the Museum have a similar feature? Like you get to setup certain items to display from your inventory and people can donate tokens (10-20) to view them.

The museum which gets the most views in a month gets the tokens or something along those lines.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 186
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Houses With Estates - Discussion
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition