Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Would you buy epic duel promos with the new system?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Would you buy epic duel promos with the new system?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2012 0:32:48   
Metallico

I would only buy it if it had a special effect like for example celtic cleaver, but knowing that i can take my basic club for free and enhance it at cheaper price getting same stats i would not buy it... appereance is not all for me
Epic  Post #: 1
12/2/2012 9:21:56   
Vegafire

With the release of omega every weapon annd item available in promo's should have speacial abilities and some of them may be Robots, robots give different abilities and buff's/ attacks and well item specials are always helpfull aswell as the rarity side of the items, some of them are also mutating meaning even if you change class you dont need to buy and buff new weapons only redistribute the stats to suit :)

< Message edited by Vegafire -- 12/2/2012 9:22:05 >

The Frost Guardians
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/2/2012 10:15:47   
Stabilis

I think that new specials on weapons could use some weak 100% proc-rates.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
12/2/2012 14:26:35   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Heck yes I will. There will probably be more robots. And cooler armors are gonna come out with the new character models. I am one of those people that will buy stuff for looks. It's why I have Alien Overlord in AQW.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/2/2012 15:11:51   
Mother1

I am with chosen on this one. Especially since I remember the staff saying that in omega more bots would becoming. More bots mean more varity and hopefully they can get a lot of the non variums off of the infernal android.
Epic  Post #: 5
12/2/2012 16:45:21   
goldslayer1

honestly, im not really sure yet, it depends on how things work out in the end (balance, features, changes they make, etc)
i have not purchased a package since December of 2011 (basically over a year ago)
and probably wont anymore, unless theres massive improvement in the game. (judging from the previews, it looks like its going to improve, so we'll see)
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/2/2012 16:49:06   
Teufel Hunden

Of course i would. new weps = new look. and also, the animators and designers of weps put a lot of hard work into the weps made for us so of course i will still buy promos. On another note i agree, i buy some things for their look and others just so i could have weps most people dont (wraith pikes) im like the only one that uses them hahaa. anyways. Of course i will still buy promos. they are always awesome ^^
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Would you buy epic duel promos with the new system?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition