Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EbilCorp

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: EbilCorp
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/9/2014 20:21:00   
TheIronKnight

Excuse me, fellows.
Guys can i join this guild, please ? This guild looks really cool, and i would like to join this guild, please recommend me so i can join this guild
Here is my character page (If you guys need this) :
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=TheIronKnight
I will be very happy if you guys recommend me to join.

< Message edited by TheIronKnight -- 8/10/2014 5:40:49 >
AQW  Post #: 201
8/24/2014 11:37:27   
ThatHeroGuy

Hello, I'd like to join this guild because I heard it's pretty active and fun.
Here's my char page: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Lycorio
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 202
8/24/2014 14:31:51   
dragon wrath

For the i'v lost count ... time.

If you guys want to join you need to get someone you know ,in the guild ,to reffer you to an officer who will then discuss wether you can join or not.
If you dont know anyone in the guild you can find us in safiria server.

If you know someone who you think will recommend you and for some reason arnt in touch withyou can pm him here on the forums/twitter.

AQW  Post #: 203
8/29/2014 19:06:11   
Kian
Creative!

Looks like a fun guild! Sent a PM to a bud and hopefully I can call myself a member of this guild sometime soon. ^^

EDIT: Whelp, am part of the guild now! Glad to have joined!

< Message edited by Kian -- 8/29/2014 19:26:26 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 204
9/16/2014 7:03:37   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Oh cool,Kian joined.Welcome to Ebilcorp !
Post #: 205
9/16/2014 15:21:43   
Kian
Creative!

I'm still active, btw. Noticed the message of the day. And thanks, Jaxxy!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 206
9/17/2014 0:35:20   
rif90

THIS IS EBILCORP'S THEME SONG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCrz2jFTpI

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
9/17/2014 4:23:00   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Rif: Definetly when we rule the world using our gigantic capital resources,This shall be the anthem which plays.If that person brings up copyright issues then.....
Post #: 208
9/17/2014 12:13:00   
Kian
Creative!

Why not this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1Rcb9PzLU
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 209
9/28/2014 23:44:54   
DarkFireKiller

^ not that it was a certain day, you were probably just unlucky and not on at the same time as one of the ones checking activity. We're looking to get you back in.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 210
9/29/2014 12:54:21   
Kian
Creative!

I thought I should add that I left the guild. College has been demanding a great deal of me and it wouldn't be fair to be idle in a guild when people are trying to get in. So Legion could take my spot. :)

Best of luck in all you do lads!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 211
9/29/2014 21:17:01   
DarkFireKiller

Though you were only in for a short period of time, it was nice to have you Kian. Good luck with college and whatever unfolds in your future!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 212
10/4/2014 22:06:40   
  Scakk
Beyond

This thread is locked for major spam issues. It will be reopened in time. Do not PM me or any other forum staff asking to have it opened.

Edit: I removed the spam that caused the thread to be locked and actions taken towards certain individuals. If the spam occurs again the actions will be taken towards individuals again and possibly the thread locked for good.
AQW  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 213
10/15/2014 13:30:43   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Hey guys, I've decided that my time with Ebilcorp has ended. I know I had quit before, when I went on that hiatus, but now I think I'll be gone for good. I can't really explain why; but this guild just doesn't feel like it suits me. Nonetheless, I know I'll remember all the fun memories I had here.

By the way, turns out I was a part of the guild for over a YEAR. That feels weird.

"There are no men like me...there's only me."
-Jaime Lannister
DF  Post #: 214
10/18/2014 6:06:58   
Volcanic Devil

EbilCorp is a pretty cool name! I would like to join!

Here's my details: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=volcanicdevil123
Post #: 215
10/22/2014 22:32:15   
DarkFireKiller

Sorry you feel that way Grim ._. Good luck with the world of AQW and…real life *shivers*. See you on Twitter

And this is a message to anyone wanting to join, first a quote from the first post.
quote:

Requirements to Join: You must receive a recommendation from one person in the guild but also you need to pass judgement of either Ice slayer or Holythief. These two leaders will have the FINAL word on whether you can join or not.
Wanting to join because "it's a cool name" does not really cut it for joining EbilCorp. We are not open for random applications, but if you want to join you can ask here on the forums and maybe we'll run into one of you in-game. We're mostly always on the Safiria server so you'll probably have your best chance at running into us there.

For some notes about "being a friend", refer to Grim's and Vyo's posts answering Valosity.

Also, asking for a random recommendation from someone in this thread if anything will just lower your chances. If you want to join, just say something about being interested and maybe we'll bump into each other some time. Also, asking many times doesn't help either. If you've waiting 2 weeks with no reply, you can try PMing HolyThief as he may just be too busy. Also, our guild has no aim to be the best at PvP or farming, but rather to have fun with other active players that enjoy chatting and doing stuff together more than anything. Half of the time most of us in EbilCorp are just AFK in our house/elsewhere just chatting in guild chat. Your level or what items you have has no influence at all, and if anything, we'd help you level up and get those items.

Just wanted to clear some things up, as many people seem to think we're another one of "those" guilds.

~DFK/OreoZ
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 216
10/24/2014 10:52:50   
entidadpunk

How's everyone been dealing with my loss?
It has been a while,like,1 year since i quit aqw?
I would apply to join again but,i wouldn't last much before quitting again.
AQW  Post #: 217
10/28/2014 18:54:38   
OmilliYo

^think I cried twice. I won't log on again until I change my name back to vyo, maybe then my interest will be sparked.
AQW Epic  Post #: 218
10/31/2014 8:24:03   
Cons

Interesting. Would you consider me?

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Silent%20Fury

I've got a few rares from the 4th bday (ebil dragonrider, ebilcorp suit, ebil zorbak pet and more).

I play regularly (mostly just daily quests and some pvp).
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 219
12/14/2014 13:54:01   
Vertigo Beast

Hey all, Bert here, we currently aren't accepting applications on this thread as we are full. If spots open up we will notify you. Also, please keep in mind we tend to only take people we have met in game that we find to be nice and fun people to be around. As 301st said very well, what items you have on your account, or what level you are really doesn't have any effect on your application. We accept people based on their character, respect, attitude, common sense, integrity and overall friendliness. (And by character I don't mean your game character.) We are not a guild that cares about PvP or how powerful we are, we just want to have fun together and help each other, and other friends even if they aren't in the guild as much as we can. Thanks for the interest in the guild, and if you do see any of us in game feel free to say hi and join in whatever we are doing whether it be farming or just chatting in random places.

~Vertigo Beast, Newly Appointed Leader of EbilCorp

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 12/14/2014 14:14:09 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 220
12/14/2014 21:34:14   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

^ All hail Fuhrer Bert. xD

AQW  Post #: 221
12/15/2014 0:18:51   
Shadowhunt

Poor applicants. Some of them probably have no idea what they're getting into by applying to be a part of this wild guild. Like the things I say in the chat
AQ AQW  Post #: 222
12/25/2014 0:17:36   
Mephiles

So I've decided to resign as a member of EbilCorp, even though it was the best guild I've been in it just doesn't have the pazzaz it had when I joined. (not saying it won't with new recruits)

It's just the huge time-zone differences seem to keep me on different times as other people unless I get lucky.

It's been a real blast with you guys as a guild but I'm still gonna keep in touch mainly for the reason I can't get rid of most of you anyways <3

Sincerely,
Flushbert

Post #: 223
12/27/2014 20:19:40   
OmilliYo

you will be missed oh dear flushy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 224
2/1/2015 9:12:48   
NotSoKaito

EbilCorp as a guild? Awesome idea! For curiosity's sake, what's the guild's established time zone?
MQ AQW  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: EbilCorp
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition