Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What happens after a duel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What happens after a duel?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2012 22:26:43   
D.v.D.

-Do we die or get knocked out?

-If we do die, how do we revive?

-How are we able to recover in such a short time?

AQ Epic  Post #: 1
12/3/2012 22:30:05   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Knocked out as proven by any match where you type after losing all your health and getting KO inserted before your chat log. Besides, we have really great medics. Really great ones, as awesome as moose even(totally not saying this because I'm writing a story about my ED character being a doctor :P)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/3/2012 22:51:49   
Teufel Hunden

I believe we get killed, but the atmosphere of Delta V has a special mystery hidden in it that revives us and brings us back to life to avenge those that beat us in the past. just an idea ;) ^_^

~Da bomb Expert
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/3/2012 23:06:04   
Stabilis

We go unconscious. Because it happens so frequently we suffer memory loss brain damage. I bet you forgot 90% of your battles!
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
12/3/2012 23:22:32   
Rayman
Banned

The vendbots revive us, long time ago after battle finished you had to go to the vendbot so it can restore ur hp and mp

They might have a hidden revive booster
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/3/2012 23:45:17   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above then we should be zombies
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/4/2012 0:28:35   
legion of souls

Vendbots

AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/4/2012 0:32:59   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above how can we buy boosters if we are dead? and why don't we lose 28 credits after we die?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/4/2012 0:47:48   
SMGS

Based on what's been mentioned earlier, I'd assume that you'd never really die (Pokemon, for example... :P) after a match/duel. You'd be knocked out (according to the losing screen's text) at the end of the match, but eventually you'd be conscious enough to heal yourself by going to a VendBot nearby (which was what used to happen in the past). This is probably the reason why they're everywhere in the first place. And besides, we never really know what's in the boosters/whatever the VendBots use to heal us, so we wouldn't really know why we revive so quickly, or how those Bots heal us in the first place.

Obviously, this process is sped up now after that change years ago since having to go back to a VendBot after every fight would be annoying after a while. :P

< Message edited by SMGS -- 12/4/2012 0:49:25 >
Post #: 9
12/4/2012 1:48:44   
legion of souls

@trizz

I meant the vendbots locate us and revive us.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/4/2012 1:59:43   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@SMGS @above eh vendbots don't locate us, we locate them. but remember the world revolves around money and the vendbots wouldnt spend lots of boosters on us for free you know.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/4/2012 6:50:15   
Pallosalama

I guess players wake up after a while(seeing they get knocked out, not killed). Good thing that opponents have never stole my gear whilst I was on ground, but I guess some day someone will do so ...
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
12/4/2012 7:06:30   
Drianx

Primary weapons contain some special healing fluid (including DNA samples and microscopic cell-regenerating devices) that gets pumped in your blood after getting knocked out.

That's the hidden reason why you can never duel without a primary equipped.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 12/4/2012 7:07:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/4/2012 7:45:49   
TRizZzCENTRINO

oh has anyone watched doctor who? the german/london bombing episode called the empty child? maybe the atmosphere is filled with nanobots thats programmed to restore you by reconstructing your damaged tissues and body parts just like that episode.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/4/2012 10:37:14   
8x

We get knocked out and then we are magically teleported back to where we were before the duel :D
Epic  Post #: 15
12/4/2012 13:25:54   
Pallosalama

But same happens if we win, so do we actually win? Or do they cheat us all time?
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
12/4/2012 13:41:40   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Actually we used to have it so after a duel, you would have to go to a Vendbot and heal before your next duel, which kind of explains that you were actually knocked out, and need to be healed. As you can probably guess though, it became very tiresome for players to have to run across to get healed every time they battled, so, we made it so it simply heals you on the way out of the battle. Now you have to assume you just go to the Vendbots, just behind the scene, without you having to control it!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/4/2012 13:43:36   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

We do that so quickly it cannot even be seen! Super characters!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What happens after a duel?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition