Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EpicDuel Omega Enhanced

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> EpicDuel Omega Enhanced
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/5/2012 12:23:00   
Xendran

The new class styles that nightwraith has made should be available as a free bonus with any varium purchase. This lets you know that by buying vairum, you are getting the enhanced experience, as shown by the brand new class art.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/5/2012 12:45:51   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I may be wrong but I assumed the revamped class designs wasn't going to be an optional thing and that it would be applied throughout, rather than purchased.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/5/2012 13:23:43   
Mysterion.

^ Yup, they only revamp the art of the class. Its not optional, it will be automatically applied to everyone that has that class.
Epic  Post #: 3
12/5/2012 14:43:32   
goldslayer1

i have to agree. if variums wont have more power than F2P they should at least have better art.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/5/2012 14:50:25   
Mysterion.

I dont get why it needs to be var only.
It wont effect any kind of gameplay.

You can only see it when you dont have any armor equipped, so its basically useless.

Epic  Post #: 5
12/5/2012 14:56:48   
goldslayer1

@mysterion
then whats the point of buying varium then?
its not offering more power over F2P in omega.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/5/2012 15:04:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/5/2012 15:02:53   
Stabilis

If it does not affect your ability to fight, it could be made varium only. But for this art replacement, it applies to everyone.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
12/5/2012 15:20:54   
Mysterion.

@ Goldslayer

Would you pay var for something that:
Isnt visible for others in a battle;
Wont effect your gameplay;
Doesnt get you any cheevo's;
Does not get anything for it in return?

I would certainly not.
Epic  Post #: 8
12/5/2012 16:16:15   
Stabilis

quote:

Wont effect your gameplay;

I am not Goldslayer, but yes. If we grind, we just use our credits to buy the credit-version. If we do not grind, we just use varium to buy the varium-version. It is a means of have it or do not have it, I would have it no other way. You can, as a varium buyer, save on varium too. Can not afford the most devastating varium weapon? It is fine since you can get it in credits, and if you have been using varium to buy your things, you would definitely have saved on your credits.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
12/5/2012 16:50:57   
Vegafire

Goldslayer1 im sorry but the initial design of Omega is Bassed around your own suggestion so i do not see why you have a problem with the new art being available to everybody, Besides varium users will still have the TIME Advantage, Special Skill Advantage aswell as access to Promo's, The Rare - More powerfull bot's and Rare/Limited Items.

The Whole Point of OMEGA is to DIMINISH the Power difference in both Varium and Non Varium players, This includes Art ect due to any item able to purchase through a ingame store will have both CREDIT and VARIUM Options.

This is the best thing to Happen to EpicDuel so far in my oppinion, Being a High Paying Varium player on multiple accounts myself.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/5/2012 16:57:25   
goldslayer1

@vega
i dont have a problem with it.
in fact, i also suggested that stats be change-able too on weapons (along with an old ED player named Remorse)

yes, the point is to diminish power difference. however art doesn't grant u power.

im not saying this exact feature should be var only, but something has to be, or var will be pretty pointless.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/5/2012 17:05:00   
Mysterion.

@ Goldslayer

I agree with you that there should always be stuff that is Var only.
But this feature isnt one of them.

The things i want to be var only are:
Weapons/armors with Special abilities
Powerful robots
Name change

The rest doesnt matter much to me.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 12/5/2012 17:17:37 >
Epic  Post #: 12
12/5/2012 17:17:31   
Vegafire

@Above Completely Agreed, Aswell as keeping Credit, Exp and Battle Token Boosts as Varium, Factions to require Varium and also Most Homes and Home items to require varium :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> EpicDuel Omega Enhanced
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition