Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Order of Nyther4 (Order of Nythera)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> Order of Nyther4 (Order of Nythera)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2012 23:35:28   
orcs4044

Order of Nyther4

(Order of Nythera)

Description

A Legend once told that a being superior to a god created 2 deities: the first one Lorithia godess of all elements and living and Lihina godess of Void. To make a long story short, the 2 godess got into a fight and the consequence of this fight did that Lihina lost her privilege of becoming a godess and became a mortal being. She had a lot of descendance and many centuries later Nythera is living, not knowing that she is in the direct line of the fallen godess. What she doesn't know too is that another line of living beings have a destiny that is bound to her and they shall protect her at all cost. The leader of those being, Nefarion, wanted to protect her by forming an Order in the name of the purple mage. He is now recruiting powerfull heroes all over Lore to protect the young mage.

How to join the guild

To join the Order, you have to be at least level 45 and you need to play often. Oh and I almost forgot you need to be devoted to Nythera! If you want to join this guild reply to this thread or send me a message at my twitter: https://twitter.com/Orcs4044 and give a link to your character page. When this will be done I shall meet you in game to promote you as a Member of the Order of Nythera.

Officer Requirement

-Need to play often (more than once a week)
-Must be at least lvl 55
-Must have a good char page (lots of badge)
-Must have at least 1 void item or Nythera related item in his inventory at all time

Guild Activities

-Help fellow guild members to access to powerful items (hard to get)
-Help guild members farming and boosting level, rank and rep.
-Have a nice time
-If no one needs your help just do whatever you want!
-PvP is also nice with people of same team...

Guild Rules

-Respect your superiors and others that are members of our team (in fact you should respect everybody that you cross but especially your fellow members)
-Don't ask to be officer
-Officer have to ask the leader to change the message of the day
-If you ever see the message of the day change, tell it to the leader
-Never give your password to anybody in the guild (and when I say never it's NEVER under any condition)
-Me and the officer and the members will never ask for your password if someone in the guild does, report him and send me a private message on twitter so I can kick him out of the guild
-If you want to leave the Order, please tell me before you do (you will still be accepted in the guild later we each have our own path in life)
-The Order of Nythera doesn't allow you to cheat or use a bot and if you do we will report you and banish you from our guild
-If you doesn't log on on friday for the new releases for at least a month, you bill kicked off the guild

Twitter of the members:

Leader: https://twitter.com/Orcs4044

Members

Leader: Orcs4044 (Nefarion)

Officer:

Member:

Alliance:

We hope that you will join us!

< Message edited by orcs4044 -- 1/13/2014 2:42:27 >
AQW  Post #: 1
6/28/2013 5:44:31   
buddyaks22

hi can i join my aqw username is raka_cool 325 i like ninja class i play aqw always and i am lvl 42 in aqw and i shall meet u in the game
Post #: 2
6/28/2013 6:37:50   
dragon wrath

Hi nice guild.

the max level cap is now lvl 55 (just so you can edit the officer part )

good luck with your guild

< Message edited by dragon wrath -- 9/17/2013 8:06:57 >

AQW  Post #: 3
9/13/2013 23:46:45   
orcs4044

Hi man! Sorry I didn't reply sooner I have a lot on my hands lately but if you still want to join the guild I'm prepared to make you an official member. So if you still want to join go to https://twitter.com/Orcs4044 and follow me and we'll set a meeting so you can join. I'm waiting for you!
AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> Order of Nyther4 (Order of Nythera)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition