Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Antumbra: Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Antumbra: Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/9/2012 7:11:49   
Crystal Lion

To the story!

This is a "What If?" based on my other HeroSmash story, American Lions. It will diverge massively from the game after the Park War.

Warning: The plot of this story may cause rabid rage, fan dumb reactions, and frothing at the mouth in villains. Discretion advised.

Note: This is simply a cathartic piece of writing, and if I may be so bold, a possible suggestion for how HeroSmash can be rebooted.

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 12/11/2012 0:10:30 >
Post #: 1
12/10/2012 4:54:59   
Blackshock

Ooh, I love timey wimey stories. Can't wait to see the events unfold.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
12/10/2012 5:00:00   
Crystal Lion

I just updated. I thought it would be pretty controversial if the villain players in this game think they deserved the (glitchy biased) victory in the park.
Post #: 3
12/10/2012 6:07:42   
megakyle777

Just throwing this out there, but in a world ruled by villains, The Dealer would either be vastly wealthy due to a constant fight between villains, or would like to stop it due to a lack of balence and the fact nothing forces the villains to pay. So he may either prove to be a good ally, or a dangerious foe. But if not tis cool. i expect you have a plan to do more with the way the story went.

Also, I like the story. Good work.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 12/10/2012 6:11:52 >
DF  Post #: 4
12/10/2012 6:14:56   
Blackshock

Wow, you do work fast, kudos to that. Loved the twist with da vinci's backstory. That and the integration of the quests into the narrative, makes it feel well connected to HS's lore. Mind having me make a cameo? A dark, snarky, and omnidisciplined doctor with a healing factor could fit several roles.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
12/10/2012 7:00:00   
vulkan

looks cool so far. Looking foward to seeing what happens next.

I wonder how the legion would react to a world ruled by villains...i expect they would be lying on a beach sipping martinis.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/10/2012 7:37:59   
Crystal Lion

I'll say this much, what happens at the end of this big fight is different than what happens in American Lions.
Post #: 7
12/25/2012 10:47:05   
Kinzdor

Ohh a new story! I should give you a gold star just for doing this! (I said like a 1st grade teacher) I love the concept, can`t wait to see how this unfolds. The intro seems interesting, now to read the rest.

I loved the banter between the two in the study, the scene where the spell was cast was ingenues and very well written. The scene with MO was very quaint and emotional. Seems good so far, like I said love the concept. Onto part 2

I like how you portrayed Demo and the situan in the park, though I can sorta see where she would lose followers with that tude of hers. Looks like our cyborg pal shares a power with The Dealer eh?

Onto part 3. Very good story so far. Hope you continue you it.

As for how my chars would react to a world ran by villeins, well Darkness, 2.0, WD,and BA would go with The Dealer, Stargate would probelly just write the planet off as worthless and leave, the A team would have been ran out or defeated, and I`m not sure but the agents.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Antumbra: Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition