Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= December 11, 2012 - Not Quite Yeti

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 11, 2012 - Not Quite Yeti
Page 1 of 712345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2012 15:47:46   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

December 11, 2012
Not Quite Yeti

Greetings EpicDuelists! This morning we had a mega meeting and discussed our progress on Omega. Everything is looking really good and once it's done, I'm 1000% confident it will be the greatest EpicDuel phase ever. However, we were also faced with the realities of being corporeal organisms bound to the laws of physics and biology. Basically, we realized that even working 16-20 hour days every day we would not be able to release Omega in a finished state by Friday. I regret to inform you that the official date for Omega is being pushed back to Thursday December 20th. This was not a decision we arrived at lightly, but a Friday goal simply was not possible. We figured it was better to tell you now rather than at 3 AM Saturday morning. At the very least, this means you'll have a bit longer to complete the mission and collect the items that are going rare when Omega launches.

Return to Frysteland

Recently, on the developer server, we revamped the Frysteland screens. The artillery shells and craters have been swept away but the punishment of the Krampus people and their innocent Yetis endures. For Omega, you'll be able to travel to Alydriah's new Winter palace, built upon the remains of the old Exile fortress, and Titan's Peak, a mysterious addition to the Frysteland skyline that suddenly became visible this year. Could this signal the end of the world? Have the gods finally descended up the cursed world of Delta V to pass final judgment? Find out when Omega goes live December 20th!

You will also be able to meet a Yeti Trainer. These beast maters can help you evolve your Yeti to the next level, but it won't be easy! A strong Yeti requires a strong master, so you'll need to hone your battle skills before these trainers deem you worthy of a more powerful Yeti. Rumor has it that there's a shortcut to this process. Maybe Titan knows something about it?

For the latest Omega updates, be sure to check out our Twitter pages, available from the sidebar on the left side of this page. If you have some Omega suggestions or questions, join the discussion in the EpicDuel forums!

Tags: Omega Titan
Tweaked the format a little bit & tagged! ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 12/11/2012 15:57:23 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/11/2012 15:51:25   
Nexus...

....and so it begins....
Epic  Post #: 2
12/11/2012 15:52:20   
Stabilis

quote:

However, we were also faced with the realities of being corporeal organisms bound to the laws of physics and biology.

I will have to show you how to divide by zero.

AQ Epic  Post #: 3
12/11/2012 15:52:22   
Smackie El Frog

I guess our yeti's are distant relatives of Eevee

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/11/2012 15:52:35   
goldslayer1

it was ridiculous to expect them to release this early with all the stuff they had to do anyway.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/11/2012 15:53:57   
Mysterion.

Well.... thats a pity.
Epic  Post #: 6
12/11/2012 15:55:37   
One Winged Angel1357

Well they had high hopes at first imho now they are realistic hopes and a day before the world ends none the less haha
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/11/2012 15:55:47   
Smackie El Frog

@Goldslayer How is it ridiculous to think they would make the release by the date they said? If you think that's ridiculous wouldn't it be ridiculous by your standards that they can make it by this new release date?? Have some faith Mr. Negative

< Message edited by Smackie El Frog -- 12/11/2012 15:56:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/11/2012 15:56:59   
Nexus...

What he said ^
Epic  Post #: 9
12/11/2012 15:57:58   
goldslayer1

@smackie
who said i was talking about my standards?

they are coming out and saying realistically they cant do it by friday, i dont blame them.
they have alot of stuff to do, and (new phase and all with new features) they should have given themselves more time.
specially for testing the features.

and for some reason you see this as a negative post.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/11/2012 15:58:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/11/2012 15:58:48   
Smackie El Frog

Unlike Goldslayer1 I appreciate that they are letting us know this early in the week though!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/11/2012 16:00:00   
goldslayer1

@smackie
i apreciate it too, do u see me hating on them for not releasing it?
no, im understanding why.

i hope thats not the reason for u thinking that i dont appreciate it when i do.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/11/2012 16:02:05   
Nexus...

I'm happy they're telling us now as opposed to saturday at 3 AM, but realistically they should have just estimated correctly to begin with. This has happened before, and usually the 4th date they release (this being the 2nd), ends up being the correct one. I guess time will tell.

Prophet
Epic  Post #: 13
12/11/2012 16:02:19   
Santa ClawZz

I cannot wait for Omega update! Hopefully it comes before spring break, because I won't be able to use my laptop during that time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/11/2012 16:03:28   
goldslayer1

@nexus
precisely. Delta had a bunch of stuff releasing (new classes and all) and they had been working on it months before they announced delta.
it doesn't surprise me that this release will probably be bigger than delta. and delta took like over a month to release.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/11/2012 16:04:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
12/11/2012 16:03:59   
The Astral Fury

So I can purchase an upgraded Yeti with varuim and credits, instead of having to train an old one through missions to upgrade it. Also.......................

DECEMBER 20 IS MY BIRTHDAY OMG THIS MEANS I WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE 10K PACK, GET THE WEAPONDS AND HAVE A SUPER AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF AQW  Post #: 16
12/11/2012 16:04:23   
Wraith

More delays?

Wasn't Gamma delayed too?

I do congratulate the devs on releasing Delta on time (and breaking my computer in the process, I loaded my character and went to Armor Hazard and got the blue screen of death -____-)

Will there be a war this year? I retired for the 5th time yesterday...soo...

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/11/2012 16:04:54   
Smackie El Frog

Seeing legion runs this area because of the awesome Frysteland War we had. I believe it is reasonable to think Legion should have its own version of the evolved yeti. Maybe something to add on with all this new time for the Omega release
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
12/11/2012 16:05:15   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Np Nightwraith, Take your time doing it because I know you have alot of stuff to do
(Only reason why I am glad is because I will be getting 10k varium next week, atlast I dont have to buy a late update).

Have a nice time all

quote:

More delays?

Wasn't Gamma delayed too?

I do congratulate the devs on releasing Delta on time (and breaking my computer in the process, I loaded my character and went to Armor Hazard and got the blue screen of death -____-)

Will there be a war this year? I retired for the 5th time yesterday...soo...

Yes there will, Exile Vs Legion.
I hope you do not miss it. And hopefully do not get a blue screen of death.

FRYSTELAND HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

< Message edited by Blaze Wing -- 12/11/2012 16:08:31 >
Epic  Post #: 19
12/11/2012 16:07:24   
Santa ClawZz

I remember when Delta got delayed like 6 months, but it was worth the wait in my opinion. We got the cool Delta pack, the overpowered TLM class, the buggy BM class and so many other wonderful features. I loved Delta all the way and if Omega is only half as good as Delta, it will be awesome.

EDIT: I'm with Smackie on this. Being the rulers of Frysteland, I think we should get Yeti Hulks to fights along with us, while Exile gets little Yetis to back them up. That's the fair thing that should be done.

< Message edited by Santa ClawZz -- 12/11/2012 16:09:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
12/11/2012 16:08:04   
The Astral Fury

lol december 20... my birthday. Is it true we will be getting a new class or 3 new classes?

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 12/11/2012 16:09:32 >
DF AQW  Post #: 21
12/11/2012 16:09:19   
Calogero

1 Day before the end of the world, how ironic :P

oh well, we'll just wait :)

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/11/2012 16:10:00   
The Astral Fury

Are we getting a new class or 3 new classes for Omega?
DF AQW  Post #: 23
12/11/2012 16:11:24   
One Winged Angel1357

@Astral yes and no

The dev's are revamping the classes so the cross over skills are gone but there are not going to be three more classes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
12/11/2012 16:13:32   
The Astral Fury

Also can we buy the new upgraded yeti's with varuim instead of having to train the old ones?
DF AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 11, 2012 - Not Quite Yeti
Page 1 of 712345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition