Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Short Stories, poems, songs, and more, by Professor Amon Shadesbane...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Short Stories, poems, songs, and more, by Professor Amon Shadesbane...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/12/2012 17:55:57   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I will be posting any AE based short stories, songs, poems, or maybe even jokes/riddles, just for a bit of quick entertainment, so I could share whatever insanity pops into my head at the current moment. Enjoy!
DF  Post #: 1
12/12/2012 18:18:00   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

AQWorlds: Thrax Ironhide's Warsong

Note: Every time I put a *** between words, it means a heavy base beat.

As you walk through dark, from home oh so far, so free and peacefully left....in the wet, and the cold, there is one oh so bold...his sheer size makes a king cryyyyyyy.....for there is one oh so feared...in the dim, and the dank...with a stench oh so sour, so rotten and raaaaank....You'd best run,*** HIDE! Its Thrax, IRONHIDE!***,***,***

You can run all you want but can never truly hide! He sits and lurks as his time goes by! His wits always sharp! His sword never dull! They say his arms, are as thick as a buuulll's!

{chorus}
Run,*** HIDE! It's Thrax, IRONHIDE! ********* If you mean to escape well, good luck with that...he's as strong as a bull and as quick as a caaaaaaat! Run, *** HIDE! It's Thrax, IRONHIIIIIDE!

As the ghouls, and the ghosties, whisper around you, you'd never felt so baaaad! He's the ruler of the swamp! With oh mighty a stomp! His tales are ever so raaaad! The whistle of the wind! Must remind you you've sinned! And yours was ever a tale so saaaaad....

{chorus}
Run,***HIDE! It's Thrax IRONHIDE! Can crush a skull with his fist! And you're makin' him pissed! You'd best want to get off of his laaaaaaaaand! Run,***HIDE! It's Thrax, IRONHIIIIDE!

As you reach the last turn, with the suffering burn, that you'd lost your chance to go baaaaack! For the one rules them all! His swamp shall never fall! You be lucky if only a smaaaaaack!

{chorus}
Run,*** HIDE! It's Thrax IRONHIDE! Never once lost a 'bout! He'll break a rock with his mouth! Never been merciful! Ain't gonna start now! He is the monster...lost in the swwwwaaaaaaaaaaaamp.
DF  Post #: 2
5/14/2013 22:26:12   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

AQWorlds: The Ebilcorpian War: Part 1: Prologue
I strode home from Battleon, my mail clinking faintly under my armor. The old path rough and worn for use, the lake reflecting the orange sky, the sun setting into it quickly. When I arrive to my keep across the lake, I see the door is open. Concerned, I enter slowly, my hand on the handle of my dagger. as the steel doors silently open, I stare in shock at the main room. Craters were smashed into the walls, deep gouges in the floor. A part of the ceiling is crumbling at my feet, and the furniture is in ruin.

I make my way to the living quarters, and see that my bed is smashed into the wall. There is a trail of blood leaking out of it. As I place both hands on the frame to shift it, I feel a hard, heavy object strike the back of my skull, sending me into the deep pit of unconsciousness...
DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Short Stories, poems, songs, and more, by Professor Amon Shadesbane...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition