Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2vs2 turned into juggernaut suicide

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2vs2 turned into juggernaut suicide
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2012 2:27:00   
Ferrin

can this be fixed somehow? im getting sick of battling level 35s with high defense and resist that heal over and over with reroute and/or boosters its impossible. 90-95% of the time its a juggernaut battle for me
DF  Post #: 1
12/13/2012 2:38:01   
SouL Prisoner

Well, its a suggestion section, when you post a prob, ur suppose to post ur solution too :)

Anyways, i suggest you to lvl up as fast as possible to get rid of Jugg battles ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/13/2012 2:39:14   
Mother1

I am guessing you are fighting TLM jugs which so happen to be the best class for tanking and jug battles. here are some tips

1 Carry boosters they use boosters and their is nothing stopping you from using them
2 Make and anti jug build. Steal their energy so they can't use heal loops when you get the chance.
3 do 1 vs 1 until level 31. After getting to level 31 no more jug fights unless you want to be the jug
4 wait to omega. The enhancements that make varium jugs real hard might be gone, and in omega you can make you build more flexable to fight jugs.

But on another note how would you like it fixed you didn't specify?
Epic  Post #: 3
12/13/2012 21:32:05   
Ferrin

@mother1 thanks for the advice i'm only battling 1vs1 now so my loss count on 2vs2 doesnt fly anymore. maybe..to fix it.. there could be a box you could check that will give you a chance to have a juggernaut battles after 5 real 2vs2 battles. i dont know if this will be crazy hard to make but i'd love it

< Message edited by Ferrin -- 12/13/2012 21:33:08 >
DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2vs2 turned into juggernaut suicide
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition