Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel Change for the Better

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel Change for the Better
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/14/2012 3:07:07   
cool preston

I don't know about any of you but this change is needed and needed bad. Varium is too expensive, yes I buy varium , but not only is it expensive it is also very expensive to buy anything with varium therefore it runs out UBER fast.

The changes in omega let's list them

Enhancements: They are removing enhancements almost entirely I've heard that some part of it will stay. Anyways we'll be getting "Compensation" for all the enhances we have bought so I for one think this is needed. Enhancements are what has made people Overpowered. Too much stats in one skill or spread is very dangerous. That is what makes 5 focus builds so strong. The combination of str,tech,dex and support in high quantitys stat wise. When omega comes this allows us a more "playing field" for the weak or the strong. Everybody will have almost the same thing so what defines wins from losses? Skill pure skill creativity to make a winning build. That is how the game should and always be. Your opponent will not have an edge over you stat wise.

New Weapons Stat rearranging: This is total freedom. Have you ever tried to make a build no matter how wild or balanced yet you can never seem to get the right combinations? This fixes that I love this idea merely because A: You cannot put all of your stats in one place so OP cannot occur B:You can put your stats anywhere you want instead of buying a brand new weapon with those exact stats. This opens up a whole new idea of build creativity.

upgrading old weapons/promos: This is an amazing change Like the Dn's said you like the look of the art but not the stats or the dmg Omega changes this. I for one will be upgrading my bunnyzookas and stun cannon. This is a wonderful way for people who have rares or weapons they love to express themselves. It gives the game more personality. Whereas before you were limited Oh this thing has 35 dmg and this has 31. (trashed the 31 dmg and takes the 35). BUt now we have the option to upgrade those weapons we all love. Whether it's the art or the special feeling you get when you use it. It can now be done.

Class Balance: Ok so we have not heard much of this but from what I hear. each and every class is being modified to the point where everything is in total balance. Again this will test your creativity and skill and general intellect to make a winning build. if you like a class for it's looks or maybe just the skills no underpowered skills will prevent you from changing.

The bridge from varium and credits being broken down: This is a wonderful update I've had loads of 2v2 partners that were non-var and still fantastic. Just because you don't have money to play the game doesn't mean you can't be successful. Although if you pay for var you will be rewarded with "shortcuts". This is AE's way to invite more players to ed. Therefore it will be more successful and profitable.

So that's my summary of the Omega Phase

IF you agree or disagree with anything please do tell, there is no flaming and absolutely no jibes or snipes at one another. Post nice,stay on topic, and let the comments begin :D
MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel Change for the Better
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition