Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Mass, DA and Adrenaline

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Mass, DA and Adrenaline
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/17/2012 13:46:46   
Warmaker04

quote:

We are talking about super charge, not static charge

Awwwwwwww. why you guys then dont say the fully word? how the hell we can understand which is static and which is super charge? a players will need a magnifying glass, magnigier, or what Lol.

Anyway Do you guys see that 140 hp mages with over 90 support are pro? Now i tell u why

- Malfunction improves with Support which ( weak gun can do alots of dmg ) And aux which can do huge ammount of dmg.
even a 40 res player if he gets malfed with weak gun they hit him like 35 dmg or like 58 critical damage with aux.
AND the defense matrix which lvl 1 can also make it too powerfull since it improves with support, would be too pro.

Gold = Halfly agreed

Lets see whats with lord aegis now

quote:

I can still Rage the same rate as you , just not that immediately though . Why you ask? Intimidate me , and later, expect a huge damaging hit to finish you off later . You have Hybrid Armor , so i hit less than before with Primary and Gun , but not Aux and Bot ( and damage skills like Plasma Bolt ) . Even if Surgical is present , still i can ruin every tactic you make via EP drain .

Wrong. I guess you didnt even use the skill to see. totally incorrect. With it it makes you beat bountyes easyly, even with EP drain.
Totally mistake.

oh guys theres more

quote:

And BTW , i don't think Mass improved by SUPP won't really make things better . It's just gonna ruin build creativity and variety

Who said that i want Mass to be improved with supp? I didnt even give it for a suggestion.
I said it was too pro with this blood lust and on smoke and after that there is rage.
I said Mass must be nerfed, but not that much to make it useless, if you understand me.
And also BHs have big change of blocking due to shadow art.

I agree with mysterion

Everybody is using same boring BH build, to make his self win faster, and then after they win the fight they say when they win
* useless noobs *
IF you go to a charecter with a pro skill tree just to get more wins, that dont makes you good player. You must stay a while to test builds and to do funs. Not like some people change their classes always cause bored of another class.

Even with the nerfs all the classes are good if you use them pretty right. and how comes that
a 35 non var tech mage and 35 non var mercenary can beat 35 full var bounty?
Its not actually by luck. Its to your work to enchances and courage to make strong build.
I`m 3 years playing this game just with mercenary. Not changed class even one time for 3 years.

How comes that i like this class and all says its Underpowered and how comes that i can beat OP Bounty? well everything is above this ^^

gold = 50 % agreed
lord aegis = 50% if i was talking for super charge but i was for static so i guess 0% agreed
Mysterion.. = 100% agreed

Greatly kind of regards to the three misters.

Greatly kind
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/17/2012 22:56:43   
RageSoul

quote:

Wrong. I guess you didnt even use the skill to see. totally incorrect. With it it makes you beat bountyes easyly, even with EP drain.
Totally mistake.

I think it's you who didn't see how it really works . Every time i see a Merc that has Adrenaline , it didn't really helped them . Why? They can't Rage twice or thrice if they're already crushed by the other classes .

quote:

Who said that i want Mass to be improved with supp? I didnt even give it for a suggestion.
I said it was too pro with this blood lust and on smoke and after that there is rage.
I said Mass must be nerfed, but not that much to make it useless, if you understand me.
And also BHs have big change of blocking due to shadow art.

Sorry , i was referring to Mysterion , not you .

EDIT : Changed "I" to "They"
EDIT 2 : Changed "you're" to "they're"

< Message edited by Lord Aegis -- 12/17/2012 23:52:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/18/2012 3:12:54   
Mysterion.

@ Above

quote:

No variety? Isn't that the same with the other classes' builds?

DEX abuse is one of those creative builds , but sad to say , it was drastically nerfed for no good reason . Then , TECH 4 Focus or non-Focus is also another one .

We are in delta know, dex abuse builds no longer count to builds of the BHs.
Non focus: Str
4 focus: Str
5 Focus: focus

Thats still only 2 kind of builds.
So no there are no creative builds anymore.

Another thing:
The only thing to stop those str abuse/focus builds is to put Mass on supp.
Why support you ask?
1. If we put it on strength it would be just the same as we have now.
2. If we put it on dexterity the focus builds will be OP.
3. If we put it on technology the focus builds will be OP.
4. Currently you dont ever see a Support BH, because it is just not a class that fits into support builds since it does not have any skill that goes with it.
5. If we put it on support, the support builds will become alive again.

And for point number 5, it wont get OP since it is only massacre that can increase with support.
For that reason it is the best way to put it on support.
Epic  Post #: 28
12/18/2012 3:25:34   
RageSoul

@Above
IDK about you but someone already explained why the creative builds we had became UPed .

quote:

1. If we put it on strength it would be just the same as we have now.
2. If we put it on dexterity the focus builds will be OP.
3. If we put it on technology the focus builds will be OP.
4. Currently you dont ever see a Support BH, because it is just not a class that fits into support builds since it does not have any skill that goes with it.
5. If we put it on support, the support builds will become alive again.

1) Wasn't much of a problem back then ( read : old times ).
2 - 3 ) In general , leave it as it is .
4)I used to see one , in fact , partnered with one ( though she was a Var player ), and it was great on 2v2 because of its shields .
5) Errr , Hunters with 20+ Base Aux Damage + higher % chance to Crit ? Look , we don't have to kill a build just to do that , simply putting old Field Medic back is okay . Why you ask? Well , SUPP wasn't really meant to be like STR , which focuses high on offense . See any skill that's defensive yet powered by STR ? The only time those become defensive is when you're going offensive .

< Message edited by Lord Aegis -- 12/18/2012 3:26:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/18/2012 13:32:41   
goldslayer1

quote:

Thats still only 2 kind of builds.
So no there are no creative builds anymore.

thats what happens when the staff nerf every other type of build (support, caster, multi builds, focus (two major nerfs), high hp builds)
all that was left to be consistent and effective was strength and focus to some degree.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/18/2012 17:51:27   
arthropleura

Mmmm.. you see... right now cyber hunter support massacre is one of the best massacre builds, full with a matrix and a very good malf...
That build will spread like a plague :/ support massacre is already rly good + lifesteal and increased damage with support... not looking foward to it.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Mass, DA and Adrenaline
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition