Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Frysteland Release

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Frysteland Release
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2012 18:05:08   
Wrathchild

Instead of promising things from omega, that takes a long time, it would be better release the new Frysteland War, which can last like 3 or more weeks, that would give a good time to plan omega release.

Now im bored of playing Epic Duel, even more because im non-varium and i cant use more builds than my original cause dont got much equipment, also i dont got much active friends to talk and stuff.

For now, what you guys are doing "for fun" in Epic Duel?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/20/2012 18:08:18   
rene196

I am not gonna play epicduel until they release omega since i am non varium.
I will not be buying anything.
I am just furious, that‘s all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/20/2012 18:10:46   
King Helios

2vs2.

[image] http://s421.photobucket.com/user/metalmario1/media/The-Dread-War-Legion-Sig_zps7b2c8a27.jpg [/image]
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/20/2012 18:48:06   
DestruRaGe

Oh yeaa too bad theres no war goin on right now since were stuck in Delta phase...
Epic  Post #: 4
12/20/2012 18:56:51   
kaiseryeux21

i guess there will never be a frysteland war anymore. 10 more days before december ends.

I do really have high hopes. well, reality bites.
DF Epic  Post #: 5
12/20/2012 19:00:00   
Wrathchild

@Helios Yea, thats what im doing more, NPCs, then 2x2, but im too tired for 2x2, cause i depend much of partner, and at 1x1 i have no chance againt OP varium players.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/20/2012 19:17:43   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Unfortunately, we have to do this "all-or-nothing". The Frysteland story missions are dependent upon the changes coming in Omega.
Post #: 7
12/20/2012 19:26:52   
Stabilis

Where were you?!
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
12/20/2012 19:28:18   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Depressed- lurking. Just because I'm not logged in doesn't mean I don't read everything.
Post #: 9
12/20/2012 21:21:30   
cool preston

everyone cinderella is a wraith you cant see her but she there...always WATCHING you.
MQ  Post #: 10
12/21/2012 18:31:39   
unQualified
Banned

Oh, all the other games have a celebration for this holiday. There hasn't been a release in over a month. You guys made it even more unfair for the F2P players due to the fact that you combined the two packages. F2P players can't have access to the 30 day tournament.
DF  Post #: 11
12/21/2012 18:49:46   
Mother1

@ unqualified

So what if they don't access to it? Remember Varium players are taking a major nerf because the staff is taking away the power varium gives as well as buffing non variums so that they are equal in power. If the staff didn't give the paying players some perks then why would they buy varium? The staff while they do love the game and players do need to keep the money coming in and last I checked Free to play players aren't playing a cent. If you take away the few perks variums have left then as I stated no one (unless really lazy) will buy varium. No sales means no money, no money means epic duel shuts down.

Besides when omega launches almost every varium item will be available for credits and the playing field will be even, and the staff themselves said that there would be some things that are varium player only. think of the varium players in this tournament battle testing it mode to see if it will work for all players.
Epic  Post #: 12
12/21/2012 21:54:43   
TRizZzCENTRINO

as mother1 said, if you do not support the game and keep the game running by paying then you should be happy that you can have equal chance in winning a battle against a varium player in battle, and non var players don't pay nothing to the game to keep it up, since we variums don't have much reason to pay and support the game since in omega every weapon and player is basically the same, so with this new offer we still have to spend our $50 to get it, its not like we are getting it for free. to all non variums out there who think it is unfair for variums to have such a great offer and you don't, just spend your time to earn artix points or just start paying $50 to get this great offer and keep the game up, nothing in life is free.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/22/2012 0:39:36   
unQualified
Banned

I am a varium user.. just saying LOL
DF  Post #: 14
12/22/2012 1:57:59   
Metallico

Well varium users should have a tittle buff in omega, since they support the game, like 1 or 3 stat difference in each weapon...
Epic  Post #: 15
12/22/2012 2:03:14   
JDM

Lol, i wanna spend my credits and varium on stuff but ugh i dont think i should do that because Omega is coming up and i really dont know what to expect completely..
Epic  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Frysteland Release
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition