Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Credit version of yeti

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Credit version of yeti
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2012 12:56:48   
Midnightsoul

I dont mind it being cred. Just have it where every non var can get it in moderate difficulty..like 15k...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/22/2012 13:00:29   
Waxor9001

40k sounds like a better price to me.
Epic  Post #: 27
12/22/2012 13:01:58   
digimon slayer

that what im trying to explain, like the infernal android, i dont know why every one is complaining about when the infernal android is stronger then the yeti entirely
Post #: 28
12/22/2012 13:17:21   
goldslayer1

quote:

I dont mind it being cred. Just have it where every non var can get it in moderate difficulty..like 15k...

15k isn't moderate....
thats in fact, way too easy.

this robot cost me like 8k credits and 2k varium.

going by class change prices, this robot should easily be 100k+
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/22/2012 13:29:50   
Midnightsoul

^Um...I don't play much, but I'm just trying to be fair with non vars. I used to be from Beta all the way to Gamma. I don't mean to blow u off, but u are (or at least u were...) a much more active player than the majority. U know how hard it is to get 100,000+? Especially as a non var? It's completely devastating.

Well, even though 15k MIGHT be too low, it should be at most half of what u expect..
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/22/2012 13:33:24   
digimon slayer

i agree it should be a fare price for people to get
Post #: 31
12/22/2012 13:35:13   
digimon slayer

im a varium player myself, and i would say it would be a bit selfish to all the non varium players trying to get 75k to 100k, but 20k to 35k would be a bit of a challenge
Post #: 32
12/22/2012 13:39:21   
Ranloth
Banned

Infernal was 14K or 500 Varium. If gold's numbers are right (2K Varium) then 'reasonable' price would be 56K Credits for it or 50K to be nice. >.>
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
12/22/2012 15:39:26   
zion

First of all, anyone who bought it last year had the benefit of a very powerful bot for over a year.
In terms of pricing, the game has a bit of a standards issue at the moment.
The only item that can serve as a precedent is the infernal android - 14k.
Lets assume that was half-off as a war reward... so 28K credits sounds right - in line with the credit/varium armors.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/22/2012 15:50:53   
Rayman
Banned

Sigh it will be 20k MAX, We all know that the yeti is crap.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/22/2012 16:03:35   
DeathGuard

Make it 45k, else it will seem like a ripoff to the players who bought yeti and payed 2k varium for it, but I'm still wondering.. why make yeti nonvarium? Dark yeti is completely fine but original doesn't since it was payed with varium already, at least that's my point of view.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/22/2012 16:06:13   
goldslayer1

quote:

^Um...I don't play much, but I'm just trying to be fair with non vars. I used to be from Beta all the way to Gamma. I don't mean to blow u off, but u are (or at least u were...) a much more active player than the majority. U know how hard it is to get 100,000+? Especially as a non var? It's completely devastating.

yup i do know.

and thats why the staff are making NPCs unlimited and will be awarding credits.
credits shouldn't be an issue in omega.

@trans
infernal was made cheap because it was a WAR reward (as others have stated)
a promo item thats actually going to be ingame shouldn't be "cheap" because its premium item.

quote:

Sigh it will be 20k MAX, We all know that the yeti is crap.

ehh not completely. it will render support builds pretty much useless without aux and gun (specially for DA users)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/22/2012 16:07:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/22/2012 16:11:19   
Rayman
Banned

^
Ok Gold, If you Say*

AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/22/2012 16:16:33   
goldslayer1

@rayman
dont get me wrong, its useless NOW. in omega, im not completely sure. it depends on what the staff do to builds that are reliant on gun and aux (i.e support mage)
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/22/2012 16:18:32   
Ranloth
Banned

Support Mages will be most affected by Yeti. In general it'll be Support build that are most affected by it but it can be the case for Focus builds and Str if you wish (to disable Gun). Support and Focus are probably the two since it's 2 unblockable attacks gone that they rely on.
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
12/22/2012 16:48:08   
zion

Whatever the price is, I'm sure it will be fair.

The most concerning thing is the constant whining about new items or new ways to get old items.
When you paid for something, with varium or credits, you assumed newer items would outclass them. While Omega will cause some items to have less relative power, it will also allow for many previously weakened items to be restored to full power.
Doesn't the fact that a founder can now wear their founder armor, use their frostbane etc. outweigh any negatives? The same logic can be used for beta,gammas, etc.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/22/2012 19:16:17   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above you talk about fair? we need to pay $10 and 8k credits for the yeti and making it 35k or even 50k credit is too easy and a rip-off, 50k-60k credit is a fair price since varium is used to get items faster and values way more than credits, and the reasonable price would be 75k or even 80k credits to get it ingame but to make it fair it should cost 50-60k credits.

plus i see you are a non varium player so of course you support it being the lowest price as possible(i would if i were you, also would any non variums)

@digimonslayer how do we know that you aren't a non varium player pretending to be a varium player? we can't even see your character page.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 12/22/2012 20:02:18 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
12/22/2012 19:19:00   
Crimson Eagle

Didn't G00NY say that the Baby Yeti and the Dark Yeti will be available with credits...?
~Cleany
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
12/22/2012 19:28:36   
Jekyll

^Yes, but now we are debating on the price. I firmly stand by my view that the Yetis should cost more than 60,000 credits each.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/22/2012 19:33:47   
goldslayer1

@jekyll
yeah definetly more than 60k+

this was a premium item that cost 2000 varium + 8k credits.

and some people even suggested 15k credits as the price....

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/22/2012 19:35:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/22/2012 19:37:33   
DeathGuard

@Trizzcentrino: saying that he is nonvarium and that he is supporting for being the cheapest is mean. We all start as nonvariums so we should feel the same way as them, I reached lvl cap at lvl 32, and when I became a Warlord I decided that I was experienced enough to buy varium. If I support an idea that favors nonvarium doesn't means I'm a nonvarium. Low down your varium pride and accept their opinions since that's what forums are for. Being varium or nonvarium doesn't gives any privilege here, so respect other's opinions.
I have been watching your attitude over the forums lately, and I will be honest, it is a shame since you try to force out your opinion to everyone and make foolish comments that can bring good threads down.
I really don't care if they are nonvarium/varium when they are supporting their idea, I care about how they develop when talking about it.

quote:

The most concerning thing is the constant whining about new items or new ways to get old items.
When you paid for something, with varium or credits, you assumed newer items would outclass them.

Sadly, the yeti was originally varium first, but then they said they will make it credits, we are arguing that it shouldn't be a ripoff since it will be a slap in the face to the players who bought it with varium. That's the case, what we're trying to make is to prevent a riot of many varium players, remember juggernaut card? Now this one will be a lot worse if they make it cheap.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 12/22/2012 19:39:09 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/22/2012 19:42:30   
goldslayer1

@deathguard
ohh yes juggernaut...
i personally didn't care as much as some others.
but i can see why other players would be extremely angry if they paid 1200 var for a jug card, and then they release a silver jug card for only 20k credits...
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/22/2012 19:46:25   
DeathGuard

@Goldslayer1 it is a very serious issue, Devs should be careful about how they price things up from now. If they give their best in this, ED will progress toward a better community in the aspect of economy(in-game and irl)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/22/2012 19:53:04   
arthropleura

Lets base it on class change.. oh look 108 k varium. Good luck guys lol
I dont really like this... infernal was already varium and its practically way too accessible, being one of the best bots in game. This new bot would mess up all deadly aim users and would mess up support bui;lds even more...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/22/2012 19:59:25   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@deathguard actually im neutral on this :P
i was speaking for other varium users who has spent their money on the yeti, look through my inventory, i have no yeti, ha ha
maybe you didn't understand my intention properly, i just rephrased it to make it easier to understand(its human nature, they want things for free or for a super low price).

and don't forget that variums and non variums are equal im omega, so its not like gamma or beta phase, with the unlimited no win/loss NPC it would be way too easy for a non varium to get 15k credits, and yes i used to be a non varium player till level 29 in delta frysterland war but i can still win against varium players and getting decent amount of credits everyday and also knowing how to save them up for future uses. in omega it is about strategy so no one should complain about that 50k credit is hard to earn if they don't have the patience or the strategy to do so. im sure the event will atleast last for 2 months and earning 5k-6k credits everyday is not hard, you can get the yeti in 10 days time.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 12/22/2012 20:14:22 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Credit version of yeti
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition