Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Armored 2v2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Armored 2v2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2012 9:14:28   
.Freeze

As for 2v2, I suppose all of you knew about the bad partner problem. For a solution to this, they should not allow players to enter a 2v2 battle without a armor. Players should purchase and equip a armor to enter 2v2. As for low level players like level 1, they will take more interest to buy a armor to enter and see what's a 2v2 battle.

Post #: 1
12/23/2012 9:28:02   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

That would not fix it.
Some people just have a primary and a armor but no Aux and Gun.

So that would not fix it
Epic  Post #: 2
12/23/2012 9:30:37   
TRizZzCENTRINO

how about no, what if someone got scammed and lost all their weapons except their armors? it would still be the same, i have seen some of my 2v2 partners sold their weapons just to get a armor and they just equit a crappy primary, sidearm and aux. plus 2v2 is a way to earn more credits, you shouldn't be forced to get a armor just to get into that battle mode, most people get weapons first before they get a armor. so not in any way supported.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/23/2012 9:30:58   
Ranloth
Banned

No. So what if you get hacked? Banned from 2v2? Lvl 1 and Armor? Unless you buy a promo or have enough Credits, especially with the fact Armor is not a priority at such a low level.. Any type of equipment restriction is bad since once you get hacked then you're done for OR you make bad decision and sell x item for y item due to the rarity or whatever. How is that fair?

Have a bad partner? For now deal with it. Solution? Don't do 2v2 or wait until level range is adjusted again. Although if it was made even closer in terms of levels, you could get someone as powerful as yourself but time to find a partner would be much higher which is bad as well. That's the question you must ask players, are they willing to wait longer for sake of fairer fight or give it a shot and end up with good or bad player.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
12/23/2012 9:32:48   
.Freeze

Armor is pretty better than a aux or a gun and yes it would not fix it 100% but it could solve atleast 75% of the problem.

< Message edited by .Freeze -- 12/23/2012 9:33:31 >
Post #: 5
12/23/2012 9:34:17   
Ranloth
Banned

It's not 100% fix therefore it won't do.. Armor is better than Aux and Gun? At about Lvl 20-25+ yes, below that I did very well with my Lvl 21 BH who focused on top weapons for his level. Even now, my Armor grants me +4 -3 (encumbrance) which is pretty useless, just additional stats which I could forgoe easily for price of 10K or so. <.<
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
12/23/2012 9:37:42   
.Freeze

If someone's got hacked, yes they are allowed to do still 1v1 and npcs and if they just do 2v2 to earn more credits faster, they will just lose without a armor or gun or aux and fighting with a basic primary and it will make their partners mad as well.

< Message edited by .Freeze -- 12/23/2012 9:39:40 >
Post #: 7
12/23/2012 9:40:34   
Ranloth
Banned

Armor isn't priority at lower levels. Nearer the mid-high yes (25+) but before that, weapons take priority. While NPCs are very true, restricting people to enter 2v2 is bad only because they may have been hacked or made a bad decision.

quote:

Have a bad partner? For now deal with it. Solution? Don't do 2v2 or wait until level range is adjusted again. Although if it was made even closer in terms of levels, you could get someone as powerful as yourself but time to find a partner would be much higher which is bad as well. That's the question you must ask players, are they willing to wait longer for sake of fairer fight or give it a shot and end up with good or bad player.

This is best solution. Of course you may find players with no items but closer to your level as well which reduces the gap.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
12/23/2012 9:43:20   
TRizZzCENTRINO

its not up to you or neither its your right to restrict people for what they want to do, if they don't have good enough gear and make you mad then don't play 2v2, its you choice, low level players will get discouraged easily if they have to get something to just participate in a battle mode, so again not supported
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/23/2012 12:28:03   
Mother1

Not supported. So what if a person don't have armor? What if they can't afford it or something happened that caused them not to be able to afford it? Why should they be punching bags in one vs one. 2 vs 2 even if you can take out one opponent gives them more credits then if you actually win 1 vs 1 at the normal level.

Besides when omega comes this won't be an issue since NPC will be there to give them the credits they need to get this stuff so I suggest waiting until omega comes.
Epic  Post #: 10
12/23/2012 12:45:05   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

I do think there should be some rules for this.
Because they are basically giving you a garanteed loss and i just hate those people.
However this wouldnt solve it.

And even when omega comes they will still go 2vs2 because it gives better credits and without a primary you cant win from NPCs.

So yeah there should be some rules for this.
They are screwing every single player who is with them, and be honest you also hate it alot when they are your partner.

If they got hacked or scammed, then go NPCing, instead of screwing other players.
Epic  Post #: 11
12/23/2012 12:51:36   
Mother1

@str. zeph

Even in omega when this is possible they still shouldn't be banned from 2 vs 2 until they get full gear. Ever hear of getting the crappiest gear? Players could just do that and boom they are in 2 vs 2 and it won't solve anything.
Epic  Post #: 12
12/23/2012 13:00:42   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Mother1

Have i said they need full gear?
I only said there should be some rules.

So read more carefully next time bwcause i did not said anything about needing full gear

< Message edited by Sr. Zeph -- 12/23/2012 13:04:08 >
Epic  Post #: 13
12/23/2012 21:59:24   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above still you are saying that there needs to be restrictions, and the devs don't wan't players to feel restricted in omega, so if you can't deal with having a bad partner, just do jugg or 1v1 instead.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Armored 2v2
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition