Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What does your name mean?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What does your name mean?
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2012 14:16:20   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

My name is 'Sir Hulk'
Hulk was taken I guess, and the 'Hulk' from the 'Alpha stage' don't play, so I guess I could call my self the Original Hulk in the game xD as I Look like Hulk if you look at my Signature.

You should recognise what my name means. My name is a character for Marvel.
Hulk is an awesome fearsome character that when someone makes him angry, he turns into a giant mutating GREEN Fat Hulky 'Hulk'.
I have used this name because sometimes I get mad about stuff so it shows what abit of my personailty means also.

If you want some background story about Hulk, then let me give you some from the wiki!
Hope you read it!

The Hulk is a fictional character, a superhero who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in The Incredible Hulk #1 (cover-dated May 1962). He is a gigantic, green, irradiated, mutated humanoid monster with incredible strength and an inability to control his rage. The Hulk is sometimes characterized as hyper-aggressive and brutal, while at other times as cunning, brilliant, and scheming. He is often portrayed as an antihero. The Hulk is cast as the emotional and impulsive alter ego of the withdrawn and reserved physicist Dr. Robert Bruce Banner. Banner first transforms into the Hulk shortly after he is accidentally exposed to the blast of a test detonation of a gamma bomb he invented. Subsequently, Banner will involuntarily transform into the Hulk whenever he gets too angry or if his life is in danger, leading to extreme complications in Banner's life. Lee said the Hulk's creation was inspired by a combination of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein.

Epic  Post #: 1
12/24/2012 14:25:26   
King Helios

quote:

I'm now Rovio. Why? My faction, AnGrY ByRdS, reached Level 9. Rovio ---> maker of Angry Birds.

It's concise enough to remember.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 12/24/2012 16:18:12 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/24/2012 15:53:48   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I ASCEND FROM THE HEAVENS
LOOK CAN IT BE
I AM FILLED WITH 7 7'S
I AM A MYSTERY

NUMBERS ARE MERELY MATHEMATICS
I AM HIDDEN IN SEVERAL ATTICS
FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN IGNORE
THE AWFUL SOUNDS OF MY ROAR

CAN IT BE? CAN YOU KNOW?
I WAS BORN NOT LONG AGO
INTO THE NIGHT
I TOOK MY FLIGHT
I WAS FILLED WITH FULL DELIGHT

AS I DECENDED FROM MY FLIGHT
I LOOKED UP AND SAW AN AWFUL FRIGHT
I RAN AND SLAYED, AND SLAYED AND RAN
I BEAT HIM ON THE HEAD WITH A PAN

FOR THERE IS ALWAYS TIME TO RUN
WHEN YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!

This is the best thing you'll read on the forums. I guarantee.

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 12/24/2012 16:13:42 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/24/2012 15:55:12   
Scyze

My name in EpicDuel was called Malicious Neos and now it's Venexus.

Neos means "new" in Greek. "Neo"
Malicious means Characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm: "malicious rumors".

Venexus means something useless to me. I made up the name and it seems to be in a cartoon thing called Bakugan. Weird...

I think of changing my name to something that has my real name's first letter in it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/24/2012 15:55:25   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Nice poem, I like it!
Epic  Post #: 5
12/25/2012 0:52:34   
cool preston

I am The one and only CounterNUKEmissile many fear my dreadful NUKE. Nuclear is a term for Worls war II when the first Nuke was created. I NUKE all my opponents.
MQ  Post #: 6
12/25/2012 1:10:03   
legion of souls

Well, I excel in times of war so I'm a Warlord. And Glided? Well, I thought it sounded cool.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/25/2012 1:15:36   
Blaze The Aion Ender

My name is really up for debate...

I have argued and convinced multiple people that my name is a true reflection of humanity, while others have simply disagree'd and left it at that.
Generally, people don't get the reference, and I certainly do not expect them to, as it is not direct, and you would need to look in to the show in a slightly greater depth, and agree with me to understand it.
I have said the world is fuelled by greed, and all actions, be them good or bad, involve the feeling of greed.
People donate money, only to have the admiration of others.
Or perhaps, the admiration of a deity they desire.
There is their lust for greed, for the unsaid reward.

Now, for literally what made me think of my name:
Simple, I was watching the anime "Full Metal Alchemist" with my friend at the time, and I admired the character "Greed".
He was against the protagonist, but was not with the antagonist, and he had somewhat made a band of people to be his, not minions, but team mates. These people were chimera's who were outcast by their society for their government induced ""illness". Greed had accepted them, and treated them fairly, and offered to put his life on the line for them.

Overall, I thought the character was kind to the chimera's, hence the name "Greed is Kind".

Check the signature for who I'm talking about...

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/25/2012 1:43:11   
FrostWolv

Well my name is "Electryx" which is simply Stun-ning !! ..... still dont get it!! look at profile pic

Epic  Post #: 9
12/25/2012 1:47:34   
ansh0

black spidey

Pretty obvious.

Although I've taken fancy to a new name, Shinichi Kudo.

Shinichi's my favorite character from detective Conan <3
Epic  Post #: 10
12/25/2012 2:46:55   
mew626

My name consist of 2 parts, both were made since 9 years ago, when I was 8 years old. Since then, for nearly all of my games, I've used the same username. Mew626.

Mew: Pokemon, Genesis of all other Pokemon. Wildly powerful, but shy.
626: Experiment 626, from Lilo & Stitch. Indestructible, Massive Strength, made to be evil, but chose to be one of the good guys instead.

X-Guardian/Dragon Amulet Holder/ED Founder <- Supported Upgrade :)
Proud owner of UIK <- Supported Item :)

100% Supported by others kindness when I was much younger.

- A big THANK YOU for helping me.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 11
12/25/2012 3:41:21   
Azwan

Azwan ....

So basically its my real name.

But there is a little true story behind it, So I was going to be called "Bilal" but then my Great-Grandma who lived in Malaysia sent a letter (Those paper ones not electronic) saying to name me "Azwan" instead and so it there ya go.

Yeah, I pretty much just use my real name for every game I play.
DF  Post #: 12
12/25/2012 5:00:09   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Not a real story as such like some, the name was my old XBL Gamertag. I need a story :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/25/2012 5:26:25   
rajkumar

My name is SOni akhouri which is my real name in real life with a real character :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/25/2012 7:00:50   
Nexus...

Lol Okay.

epicE4:

Epic Evolution 4
The 4th generation of an advanced combat robot on Delta V, whose series name (or "model indicator") was deemed "Epic" by its creator.
[yeah, idk]

Nexus...

"Together we will crush all those who oppose us; we are no single entity, but a force of many." [Book of Derivation Volume III]

Eternal Prophet

"I do not exist in one age, but in many, in all ages, in the ages to come and in the ones that have passed." [Book of Derivation Volume II]

Magnet...

1) Bought Space Warrior.
2) Looked fat compared to Necro Mage.
3) Friend said I looked fat.
4) Named myself magnet...
5) Changed name (that was dumb)

Equivalence

An altered state of EpicE4, which was a side effect of the realization that he was not alone, and there were many more like him.
"In this instance he acknowledged that he was equivalent to all those who had come before, and the many that would come after him." [Book of Derivation Volume I]

Prophet

EpicE4's final(?) evolution.
"Through me we see all that has come, all that we have been, all that is to come, and all that will ever be." [Book of Derivation: Genesis]

Prophet

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 12/25/2012 7:10:19 >
Epic  Post #: 15
12/25/2012 7:15:25   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

The Hulk is a fictional character, a superhero who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in The Incredible Hulk #1 (cover-dated May 1962). He is a gigantic, green, irradiated, mutated humanoid monster with incredible strength and an inability to control his rage. The Hulk is sometimes characterized as hyper-aggressive and brutal, while at other times as cunning, brilliant, and scheming. He is often portrayed as an antihero. The Hulk is cast as the emotional and impulsive alter ego of the withdrawn and reserved physicist Dr. Robert Bruce Banner. Banner first transforms into the Hulk shortly after he is accidentally exposed to the blast of a test detonation of a gamma bomb he invented. Subsequently, Banner will involuntarily transform into the Hulk whenever he gets too angry or if his life is in danger, leading to extreme complications in Banner's life. Lee said the Hulk's creation was inspired by a combination of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein.

Lol, that's great, but y "Sir" ???

every one uses sir??? is it some kinda of fashion for u guys?? sir this sir that ??? seriously ....

Aniways ..

SouL Prisoner

well, its all hope being trapped and and helpless in life, even if you had only soul and no body, things would still make no diff .....

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
12/25/2012 7:48:31   
Shift3r

Well,I'm not afraid of saying it again..Even if you deleted my post over and over

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20873985
Epic  Post #: 17
12/25/2012 10:04:36   
LatinLover/Martini

My name means nothing but a sexually physically based on what kind of guy I like. xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
12/25/2012 10:18:38   
STRUT MY MUTT

STRUT = showing off. pompous. in vain, lots of swagger.
MUTT= a mixed breed mongrel. (i'm of mixed ethnicity)

Post #: 19
12/25/2012 11:42:01   
One Winged Angel1357

For most of my character names the meaning is very simple. I like music
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
12/25/2012 11:54:36   
Stabilis

Names are just identifiers so I tried to make the shortest name possible for people to memorize. Titan, I will pay you $5 for the letter Q.
AQ Epic  Post #: 21
12/25/2012 13:15:31   
Renegade Reaper

My name, Renegade Reaper, just sounds cool. Not enough you say? Fine. I'm a soul taker gone rogue.
I'm something to be feared. Reaper= death. Renegade= rogue. I'm Death gone rogue.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/25/2012 13:58:33   
ConQrR

My name comes from conqueror. When i begun ED it was already taken. So i threw vowels from last part. And here it is ConQrR.

ConQrR
Epic  Post #: 23
12/25/2012 16:10:41   
hawtnezz
Banned

i got dibs on you prophet hehe. Your a final phantasy fan. Woot

anyhoo when we play battlefield we got this term head shot. When we are on the voip we tend to use it as hawt. Like short for headshot.

Ima more of a one shot one kill player. Hence ima max plasma bolt with insane tech build lover in this game :)
Post #: 24
12/26/2012 14:20:35   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Well, Justice. It's simple, bring the law down upon people.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What does your name mean?
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition