Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What does your name mean?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What does your name mean?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2012 14:30:43   
Stabilis

quote:

Well, Justice. It's simple, bring the law down upon people.

Incorrect, the word you are looking for is law or law enforcement. Justice does not equal law or law enforcement. This is why America needs more funding towards the education system because clearly the schools are not teaching ethics correctly... how dare you represent justice like that ya' whippersnappers!

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 12/26/2012 15:18:46 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
12/26/2012 15:06:28   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

I don't need a bloomin citizenship lesson. I've ad enuff school for a lifetime, and yee lil' folk start talking bout sumthin, yeepers all of yee eejits.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/26/2012 15:12:18   
Stabilis

Lol! To be blunt though, the original purpose of law was to be the benefactor of justice. Close but no cigar (did I just phrase?).
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
12/26/2012 17:00:39   
ambien

my name is syfy

u know the drill
love me or hate me

always the syfy
Post #: 29
12/26/2012 17:13:34   
arthropleura

Crimzon Alchemist
Alchemy is science advanced to the point of magic like so yeah
This guy blows things up by clapping :D
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/26/2012 17:25:17   
Wasted Spirit

Wasted Spirit-Its not as in a sad way its just that some peoples spirit are wasted which comes down to them Wasting Spirits/Wasted Spirit as in past tense
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/26/2012 21:44:56   
Q...Q

I got my name Q...Q from my name clan a long time ago when i was playing diablo2. . My name clan was clan QQ and i added dots
DF Epic  Post #: 32
12/26/2012 22:49:48   
Hatsuka

Rarton,
It's actually a typo name. I was gonna name my character "Rargon", and instead of pressing "G" I pressed "T".
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/26/2012 23:09:09   
kittycat

Crimzon - Instead of crimson, a variation of red, I chose Crimzon because it illustrates redness and boldness.
AQ MQ  Post #: 34
12/26/2012 23:15:24   
Combatoid

My name,"Combatoid" symbolizes the mystique and awe of how one wonders,"u mad bro?"

~Chronocide
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/26/2012 23:17:47   
Crimson Eagle

Mr Clean XD,

Well believe it or not, I hate this name!
When I was making my character, my cousin was sitting beside me. As I went to get a drink, I told him to think of a name.
Turns out, he clicked "enter" before I returned... I would've just started a new character, but all my slots were filled!

When I purchase the 10,000 Varium promo package, Ill probably change my name to "Cleany" so at least the base of my name stays.
~Cleany

< Message edited by Mr. Clean XD -- 12/26/2012 23:18:37 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/27/2012 0:36:05   
Made 4 Sunny Days

Made 4 Sunny Days

I was born and live in Hawai'i hence the name. No real story to it other than it came to me as something that would be unique (no numbers or anything odd added to a name; example: XxFred23xX) I wanted something that could be related to Hawai'i but wasn't blatantly obvious like hula warrior or something. So I thought about what reminds me of Hawai'i and I thought of sunshine and thus Made 4 Sunny Days was born! :)

~Stay Sunny~
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/27/2012 3:04:31   
Killer666

"Killer666"

I was the first person in game tho use Killer in the name.... sooo i wanted to be intimidating -_- unfortunately i was young and chose 666.

I dont really like my name anymore.
Epic  Post #: 38
12/27/2012 5:28:53   
Remorse

Remorse, Meaning to show pity or concern.

Then when you add the "less" well..... I guess you could say I LIKE TO SACRIFICE YOUR WORTHLESS SOULS TO THE DARK OVERLORD!!!

Na just joking, I'm actually quite nice... really >:D *twitches*

P.S In game name is "Remorse Less"

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/27/2012 5:29:20 >
Epic  Post #: 39
12/27/2012 8:17:58   
pinoy idols

"higantechron"
-it's a name of a combiner Foldabot, a line of paper robots made here in the Philippines
think Transformers gone origami... hahahaha
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/27/2012 8:26:53   
hawtnezz
Banned

@ambien
i didnt get the syfy part? Did anyone else get it?
I know there is a song love me or hate me... If you love me than.... I am a lover of games and i heard this while playing need for speed.

But i cant get your hint o.o its killing me. Whats is it ? What is syfy?
Post #: 41
12/27/2012 9:49:53   
Vypie

Long ago, when I first started playing online games, I had to choose a username for a character.

Snakes have always been some of my favourite animals, and that character I created had a background related to them, so i gave him the nickname "ViperTooth".
I started using that username for other games, other characters, though they didn't have any relation to snakes of any kind.

Soon after, I started playing an MMO, and I chose Vipertooth for the first character. The second character I made was a female. She needed a name, so I thought of a name that could sound familiar to the first, without having a direct meaning.
I wanted a name that could be used for any character of any gender, where it would not resemble an existing word, and have no meaning other than it's own. Just a name meaning... myself!

So the name "Vypie" was created. That female character became my main, and then the name Vypie started to grow on me.
I stuck with it ever since. Years have passed and I use it for everything.
Epic  Post #: 42
12/27/2012 12:33:39   
rene196

I picked non varium legend.

I picked that because it would show that i don't use varium nor would i buy it on this acc.

And also I picked it because i wanted to be original.

I wanted to pick a name that would be one of a kind, not some letters sketched together and mean something.

Thus my name was born.

I have also gotten a lot of comments about my name that i am not a "Legend".

If i would get varium on this account then I would change my name to varium legend so everyone who face me see that I am in fact a varium user and vice versa with non varium legend

AQW Epic  Post #: 43
12/27/2012 15:02:01   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

Drekon is actually a combination of my first name and "Draco" as in "Draconian". Legend has it that they are the most feared warrior race in the cosmos. Plus, it sounds cool. :) The various titles given to the name Drekon (i.e. Overlord, Warlord) were inspired by different aspects of the game. I was already going by King Drekon before I got into EpicDuel.

Epic  Post #: 44
12/28/2012 19:41:18   
SylvanElf

SylvanElf, an elf of the forest.
Post #: 45
12/28/2012 20:03:35   
LatinLover/Martini

latin=Sessy Latino Men. Lover=Obsessed with. ;D
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/29/2012 22:11:23   
XapApp

Xap means Xap.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/29/2012 22:15:09   
Ranloth
Banned

My name is a funny one. It has many meanings but some people think the right one is... maybe not appropriate here. :3 Oh well. No meaning behind it, same as Forum name which was really random at the time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 48
12/30/2012 12:47:33   
devilcrusher

My name means New Poison....My name is ED is Neontoxicxx

Epic  Post #: 49
12/30/2012 15:14:23   
Midnightsoul

It's simple for me.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What does your name mean?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition