Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Character size change

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Character size change
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2012 3:00:32   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Well, since Var players lose alot of things because of the changes with Omega.
I suggest a little option to:
- Schrink yourself like Mirv (same as when you got Cursed)
- Grow like you are Slayer.
- grow or schrink your muscles

This is already possible because slayer is a big one and mirv a small one.
And well, they already take alot and this is just a small thing that really cant hurt anyone since:
It does not add anything only a little animation change.

Its kinda useless but it is a luxery and i would love it to a tiny guy all the time.

Edit: editted the Title.
And yes, varium only ofcourse.

< Message edited by Sr. Zeph -- 12/27/2012 11:33:24 >
Epic  Post #: 1
12/27/2012 5:27:57   
Mysterion.

Supported

Although someone suggested this before as i can remember.
Epic  Post #: 2
12/27/2012 6:49:58   
hawtnezz
Banned

imagine being as huge as slayer using the sword called too big that looks like a spoon. Your starting line can Be ... Ima spoon you !
Post #: 3
12/27/2012 9:43:16   
Baydraze

Supported
I think it would be way more fun if people could change their height or even their muscles:P

You should also change the title so people would click faster on it and read this great idea. You should name it : Change your character size or something
Epic  Post #: 4
12/27/2012 10:03:57   
Stabilis

Skyrim character creation.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
12/27/2012 10:08:55   
KEzAx

supported

< Message edited by KEzAx -- 12/27/2012 10:09:25 >
Epic  Post #: 6
12/27/2012 10:36:57   
One Winged Angel1357

It is purely for looks and fun but only supported if it is Varium only.

They need some privileges still with Omega coming around the bend
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/29/2012 16:25:37   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Guys, its dieng right now.
No one has not supported so pls support so it comes on the list.
Epic  Post #: 8
12/29/2012 16:27:30   
Ranloth
Banned

Going on the list doesn't guarantee it'll be put in game? List is there to show us that Devs are aware of it and will or will not include it in-game thus it shouldn't be suggested. Besides no, it's for sake of appearance which shouldn't be the aim of the game. Sure it's variety but size doesn't matter in PvP, I'd rather they focus on something else than looks.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
12/29/2012 16:32:56   
Mother1

Not supported.

The game is already taken a turn to become a dress up game in the form of equipment being only for art since they will all be the same power wise. We don't need to add size changing which is really a pointless feature that doesn't have anything to do with dueling.

Plus it would cause mass confusion with anyone using the delta knight or delta weapons. How would we know if a small person is cursed when these weapons shrink you when cursed?
Epic  Post #: 10
12/29/2012 16:40:25   
nikolexman1

Supported
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/29/2012 16:44:09   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Supported - A new idea, can always fail, only the few suceed
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/29/2012 16:54:24   
Stabilis

quote:

How would we know if a small person is cursed when these weapons shrink you when cursed?

Oh I do not know... maybe... THE 20 POINT SUPPORT REDUCTION?!
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
12/29/2012 17:13:20   
Mother1

@ depressed

If I am using this armor and am trying to focus on the battle, I don't want to have to be looking at a person's info to find out if they are cursed. it would inconvience players with this equipment and as stated turn the game into even more of a dress up game. We already have enough features that have nothing to do with battling which is what epicduel is about.

We don't need another dress up option since Omega will be bring just that since all our equipment will be the same.
Epic  Post #: 14
12/29/2012 17:21:23   
Stabilis

Curse! It is about numbers! Why would you not analyze their status?! Come now, Mother1, you know that. Sure there are some cases where players say, "oh herpity derp the enemy is smaller herp herp how cute... and whatever".
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
12/29/2012 17:26:10   
Mr. Black OP

@void and mother
Maybe make them even smaller?
Epic  Post #: 16
12/29/2012 17:30:54   
One Winged Angel1357

@Mr Black Op that is a very comical idea a smaller at 25% normal size of if they are larger well lets say Slayer is 125% size then would be a tab bit larger than a cursed fighter at 63% normal size

Comical yes, do I like it also yes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/29/2012 17:35:33   
Mother1

@ depressed

We already know how much curse takes and we know when it is active (aka the player shrinking) Why should we add a feature to make you needless look at a person's stats if you don't want to just because a dress up feature was added? It will turn epic duel into more of a dress up game.

@ mr black op

Would work but still don't like the whole idea of making ED into more of a dress up game then it will become. Equipment is already going to be only for show thanks to rearrangeable stats. Lets not push the game into the AQW direction even more by adding another feature that isn't for battle.
Epic  Post #: 18
12/29/2012 17:41:46   
Stabilis

Dress-up is changing your aesthetic design or "fashion". Changing the physical properties like the dimensions width or height is simply diversifying. Since, do all humans look alike?

This is not a priority suggestion but it can be counted as a low-priority suggestion.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 12/29/2012 17:42:21 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
12/30/2012 2:02:48   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

^ Indeed
They are basically taking everything we had, so we need more features for ourselves.
And i dont know whats up with you mother1, but what do you have against dress-up, i mean this has never been a dress-up game as far as i know.
Only one who thinks that is you looking at all there posts..
Because people have matching colors does not mean they are trying to dress up the nicest -.-.
Epic  Post #: 20
12/30/2012 2:33:05   
Rayman
Banned

I Remember When This was Suggested Long time ago (months before delta), So I Support.
If you get shrunk as the biggest form, Then you go to normal size, If you get shrunk as Medium size, then you go to Small Size and if you get shrunked as Small size, You go to the Tiny Size.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
12/30/2012 3:03:11   
Mother1

@ sr. Zeph

I have read topics that had suggested things like this before in the past, and I have always stated this same reason while others have as well. However I can give you one point since when these topics were made non of them knew that we would be losing most of what we had before.

However as I stated before if every item is the same power wise (which is what will be happening in omega) as well as we are being able to put specials on any weapon then guess what? The mass majority of weapons well be just for show AKA dressing up. Which as I stated before is turn ED into a dress up game. Being able to change character size would be another form of dress up. which I remember many people including myself are against. Here is a quote I remember hearing from them "this is epic duel not dress up your little character" which would be what this idea would be promoting.

Plus as stated before it would throw off curse which shrinks you since we would already have a mirco size character.
Epic  Post #: 22
12/30/2012 9:56:33   
Stabilis

quote:

which I remember many people including myself are against. Here is a quote I remember hearing from them "this is epic duel not dress up your little character" which would be what this idea would be promoting.

Oh great now we have statistics without legitimate sources.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
12/30/2012 16:27:56   
tad55

Supported
Being able to change your character to the height that fits you, quite a nice idea.
Post #: 24
12/30/2012 17:57:26   
Sympleton

Supported. Perhaps some muscle customization would be nice also.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Character size change
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition