Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Wolfblade GEARS Games Discussion/Strategy Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> Gears University Houses >> Wolfblade >> RE: =MQ= Wolfblade GEARS Games Discussion/Strategy Thread
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2012 10:03:22   
xSoulSeekerx

9 AM but close Rave :P I gotta apply for one more college today and tomorrow (intensive research) but after that i'm on for REAL!

you never seen me goin hard in wars for real b4

EDIT: ATTENTION WOLF KNIGHTS:

When battling in GG, set your graphic to LOW: MUCH FASTER battling this way depending on your computer

< Message edited by xSoulSeekerx -- 12/30/2012 10:09:04 >
MQ  Post #: 51
12/30/2012 13:16:39   
Zyxovan

Rave how do you get your J6 clothes on mechquest. I wanna know :/

Limited inventory space, but an infinitely growing number of rare items... the eternal struggle continues.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
12/30/2012 14:10:04   
xSoulSeekerx

Yawnn still applying for college while doing side battles as a "break"

ONWARD WOLFBLADE! As more and more members arrive too :3

Who is still up here in WB? Do a wolf call o.o

Please do not double post ~Pie

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 12/30/2012 21:37:12 >
MQ  Post #: 53
12/30/2012 20:03:29   
.R.M.

According to Nigel, RH is in the lead. Let's keep pushing, everyone.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/30/2012 21:22:12   
Zyxovan

Dude, when your friend got this for you, did you happen to have a lot more money on your character?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
12/30/2012 22:00:49   
Zyxovan

Oh...well when i do the catch a thief mission, I can't beat J6 on duel 7. Hes too fast. Somebody actually said that if you do a video playback, he still beats you even when you click faster than him.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
12/30/2012 22:11:17   
Knightron2234

quote:

Original: xSoulSeekerx

^ this build works nicely for runehawks, but for mystraven it seems better to activate the defense Nerf of FA as soon as possible~

But yes welcome to the forum Knight! Singapore o.o I heard that is a city and a country o.o my cousin goes to school there :D

Unless the Body weapon is disabled, yes, that would be advised.

Welcome to the forums? Haha. You too. I've been here since MQ started...Just that I left for quite a while

Offtopic: Yes, it is a country, and the country itself is a city because Singapore is quite small. Haha.

Ontopic: I'm down for two days. Gotta study for an upcoming examination that will be held on the first day of school. So...Bye guys. See ya on Wednesday. Don't bother leaving me any birds, just roast all of em'.

Offtopic: Also, please show sportsmanship when posting on the forums. I saw a few WBs crossing the line...Remember, Pride and Arrogance is only one line away from each other. I believe most of us are not like them, right? We fight for honour afterall.

Gotta go now Rave, enjoy the nightshift. Because when I'm back, there will be no birds left to smash.
DF MQ  Post #: 57
12/30/2012 23:41:16   
UnderSoul

Wolfblade, this year is too close. Unless you want to be second place, step it up! We cannot lose to the other houses now! We've built a legacy, a legacy of determination and victory. Do you want all that work to be destroyed? Now, let's fight like we've never fought before!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
12/30/2012 23:45:52   
RaveXP

Trying my best here.. I dunno why the meter isnt moving as smooth as I'd imagine it.. cant possible know what is going on..

Seems as though RH members outnumbered us.. Coz im completing a match under 3 - 4 rounds sometimes 2

Try ur best wolfbalde dont let our legacy end at the hands of RH! Battle on!
Post #: 59
12/31/2012 0:37:39   
Astroking112
Legendary AK!!!

The bonus victories are keeping Runehawk VERY close to us. Every time I see them added in, Runehawk either takes the lead or is tied with us again. Seems like Mystraven needed the boost more, to tell the truth... I digress. I'm going to try and do some extra matches for the day, and hopefully see us rise at least 1 percent above Runehawk.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 60
12/31/2012 0:37:49   
UnderSoul

We have a narrow lead, do not lose it. Remember, for those who don't think they can fit ina contribution, even a single win helps the effort. We can win, and we will win. Fight on, for Xaria!

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 12/31/2012 0:51:33 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
12/31/2012 1:05:40   
Astroking112
Legendary AK!!!

I'm going to get off for the night. I've already done twice as many fights as I told myself I was going to do (Lowering the graphics helps the speed greatly). I should be able to resume sometime tomorrow. Hopefully by then we'll be at least 5 percent above Runehawk and Mystraven...
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 62
12/31/2012 1:09:28   
UnderSoul

You've earned some rest Astroking, though I do hate to lose another member to sleep, I know it's necessary. Tomorrow I'll be able to really fight. It may not sound like it from my speeches, but I've only managed a mere 44 wins.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
12/31/2012 4:02:30   
UnderSoul

Well, I'll be back after some sleep. Continue the battle my brothers, for Xaria.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 12/31/2012 4:04:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
12/31/2012 11:34:51   
Zyxovan

Guys, i'm sorry I haven't actually been fighting much during the games. I'm not exactly a patient person, so repetitive farming kind of bothers me, but no more! I'm rising up with a howl and I'm charging head on against those birds, sword in hand and lethal giant mechanical limbs attached to my body! For the pack!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
12/31/2012 11:54:21   
xSoulSeekerx

Let's go and join the brothers that have always been with ya!

WOLFBLADE ALPHA

Wolfblade should be a fraternity o.o
MQ  Post #: 66
12/31/2012 12:09:57   
Zyxovan

If you guys want some nice battle music to motivate you, i suggest looking up Phoenix Wright: Pursuit Cornered. Its pretty good.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
12/31/2012 13:22:08   
UnderSoul

Let's go Wolfblade, We can do it! This is a team victory at hand, not just my victory, not just your victory, not even just Rave's victory(though he's got to be responsible for at least 5% singlehandedly), but a team victory. With only 30% left, we're in the home stretch. Don't think I'm saying it will be easy, it won't. Runehawk is biting at our tail and Mystraven, well I'm not sure what Mystraven's doing, but in any case we're in for the fight of our lives. It was hard enough just against the houses, but the Shadowscythe have reared their ugly heads in our games. They have the nerve to show themselves after what they did for Xaria. Now fight for honour, for glory, for Xaria. Fight for Wolfblade!

EDIT: This is way too close. Well, I guess Wolfblade needs some motivation.

I'm going to combine mine and Astroking's speeches into one major motivator. Hope you don't mind Astro.

Comrades, the G.E.A.R.s Games have begun. Now is the time for us to jump into our mechas and battle our fellow students, the time for us to try and put ourselves above them. The Shadowscythe have seen this opportunity to attack us before, and they have seen it again, but they shall not deter us. We shall fight until our mechas break down, then repair them and fight again. We shall destroy hundreds of other players, we shall prove that we are the strongest.

Mystraven has fallen behind, but it is still a threat. We mustn't forget them! Until they're fifty percent behind, they will still be a worthy opponent. And then there is Runehawk. Our rival. Our opposites. They are at the same percentage as us, behind by only a small margin. They have seen this chance to claim our trophy, and they will take it if we let them. We have always bested them before, but that is not an excuse to relax. Now, more than ever, we must fight. They have brains, Mystraven has deception, and we have strength. This is our turf!

But new changes have developed. Now we have been stripped of our house mechas, and forced to fight in the same one as everyone else. They have gained strength. They share our power. But they do not share our determination. We have fought and won the past four G.E.A.R.s Games, and we shall do so again, and reap the rewards!

Wolfblade, listen to me. This is more than a single victory, it is a continuation of a legacy. A legacy built on determination and prowess in battle. Now, the Runehawks are beating us at our own game! You have to choose Wolfblade, do you want such a long tradition of victory torn down in a day? Fight for your honour Wolfblade, fight like you've never fought before! It is our rightful place on top, we are the battle house and this is war! Runehawk has been taking the lead and falling back and taking it again, we can not let that pattern repeat. We come from all walks of life, but we share one thing. We are Wolfblade, we are strong and we do not give up. Fight my brothers, and victory will be ours.

We have won many games before, but none as important as this, not only do we compete against the other houses, we must fight off the invading Shadowscythe. The shadowscythe, who captured our leader. The shadowscythe, who threaten our very way of life. They have invaded our Games, but they will only find fierce warriors. Fight my brothers, for Xaria.

I hope you see the importance of winning the Games this year. It's more than a trophy for the house or keeping your head off a wall, it is a fight to prove our honour. Runehawk believes we are undeserving of having the cup for so long, but we will show them why we are it's rightful owners. But should we still lose, remember this. They can take the victory, but never our honour. Fight my brothers, and our honour will always be with us.

We have lost Xaria. We have defeated the mighty fire lord Pyras. We are the prodigy of the University. We are the ambassador to far away planets. We are vampires and their slayers. We are superheroes. We are gameshow contestants and time travellers. We are ninjas, pirates, and martial artists. We are the warriors. We are starship pilots and mercenaries. We are the scourge of the Shadowscythe.
We are WolfBlade, and long may we reign!

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 12/31/2012 16:10:17 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
12/31/2012 17:33:37   
Thieflord12

To avoid more trolling and flaming with the other houses lets move to this thread
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 69
12/31/2012 17:33:47   
xSoulSeekerx

YO JUST RESCUED XARIA O.O

Random quest o.o
MQ  Post #: 70
12/31/2012 17:34:52   
Thieflord12

Its not random its from last year and most likely a bug
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
12/31/2012 17:35:04   
xSoulSeekerx

Welcome back to the HOUSE y'all!

Let's keep it to ourselves the wisdoms of our congregation
MQ  Post #: 72
12/31/2012 17:35:06   
UnderSoul

Ironic how the house known for battle and war came up with the best peace plan.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
12/31/2012 17:37:01   
xSoulSeekerx

We made war so much that peace had to be made ^

:/
MQ  Post #: 74
12/31/2012 17:39:01   
Thieflord12

They see us warring they hating
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> Gears University Houses >> Wolfblade >> RE: =MQ= Wolfblade GEARS Games Discussion/Strategy Thread
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition