Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Permission Issues

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Permission Issues
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2012 19:56:43   
UnderSoul

It's not letting me view several monsters in the AQ Encyclopedia. It says I don't have permission to view them. I get certain parts of the forum needing permission, but monsters? The monsters in question include Nemesis Guardian, Stragath, and a few others I forgot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/27/2012 20:18:42   
BlackAces

I was able to view them just now perfectly fine. I'm not sure what issue you're having. You might be trying to view an older link which is linking you to the old entries for these monsters which have been moved and archived so you would not have access to them.

< Message edited by BlackAces -- 12/27/2012 20:19:02 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
12/27/2012 20:30:27   
UnderSoul

No, I've seen the notice for when an article has been moved/deleted. This explicitly states that I don't have sufficient credentials.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/27/2012 20:33:16   
BlackAces

You're misunderstanding me. The link you are trying to access is likely for the old entries of these monsters which have been moved and thus you do not have sufficient credentials to view them in their current location.

For example if you click this link I assume you get the same message: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19916048

Right? If so then my explanation above is correct for your current dilemma.

< Message edited by BlackAces -- 12/27/2012 20:36:09 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
12/27/2012 20:39:49   
UnderSoul

Oh, thanks for the explanation.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Permission Issues
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition