Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

PM Problem

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> PM Problem
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/28/2012 20:24:52   
jazaki

I was Pming a person back and forth but for a brief amount of the PM's stopped arriving in my E-mail.
Was there a glitch in the forum that might have caused this?

Post #: 1
12/28/2012 21:04:49   
Skurge
The Dealer

I've been receiving PM notifications for the past month with no problem at all.

Are you sure you didn't accidently un-check the " E-Mail Notification of new Private message" button? As clearly, that would be the most logical
explanation.

Cheers!
-S

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/29/2012 15:15:30   
jazaki

Well it stopped doing that for a set amount of time and started again at around the 20th so...

< Message edited by Seahawk -- 12/29/2012 16:08:19 >
Post #: 3
12/29/2012 16:13:50   
Seahawk

As far as I know, there's been nothing wrong with the forums that it would have stopped sending you email notifications of new PMs... I have all my PMs copied to my email, and it's never stopped for me. Have you checked your spam folders? It's possible that for some reason your email started to think that emails from the forums were spam (they will trip some spam filters). Also, there may have been an issue whoever is providing you email... I know I've seen cases where ISPs/email services will block sites themselves if their servers decide a source is sending spam.

If it's started working again for you like you said, I wouldn't worry too much about it...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/1/2013 12:21:15   
jazaki

Well if it happens again should I report it again?
Post #: 5
1/1/2013 15:37:38   
Seahawk

Yes, if it starts doing it again please let us know so we can investigate it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> PM Problem
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition