Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

locked account

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> locked account
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2012 5:03:18   
samking

Hey, anyone know how to unlock any account on epic duel.Please help me to unlock it.I want to play with my player before omega updates.
Post #: 1
12/29/2012 5:12:09   
  Grixus Faldor

This subforum is for help and support relating to the forum and its various features, not for individual game support. However, your best bet would be to go to the Help & Support page on the BattleOn! Games Portal: http://portal.battleon.com/help/

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/30/2012 10:02:14   
Wind

Hi samking

Well, if you are banned it would be due to you breaking the ED rules. And you should already know the reason of your banning, though depending on how harsh it is the banning shall vary. Bans can vary from 1 day to 1-3 days, to 7 days to months etc. Depending the severity of the ban and occurrence.

Though banning's are not allowed on the forums so you shall have to email the AE Helpteam as to get information on the duration of your ban. They can reply within 1-3 days, though note that they are real life working staff and they may take a few more days. Your account will most likely go through the entire full duration of the ban, and would not be lifted half way through the ban duration.

You can email the HelpTeam here. You can read more about banning's as well as the rules you may have broken here.

Please note in the future ban's are not allowed to be discussed on the AEF, so I suggest you read the Help Pages (as already stated by the friendly member above) :).

Good Luck!

~Wind
EpicDuel AK
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> locked account
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition