Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bounty Hunters a little too good?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Bounty Hunters a little too good?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2012 16:46:08   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

I myself am playing as a BH and I've noticed. You always win if - you go 1st, you block or you crit.
The only ways I lose is, if another BH/CH goes 1st or a different class blocks me 2 times or crits me.

Isn't this a little in balanced -- They should nerf Bounty's?

Discuss
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/29/2012 16:47:46   
Q...Q

Please nerf.
DF Epic  Post #: 2
12/29/2012 16:50:08   
Ranloth
Banned

ED Balance section next time. And thanks for proving BHs aren't the problem but Crits, Blocks, Deflects and 1st turn advantage. <.< Wait for Omega, formulae is getting changed for pretty much everything.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
12/29/2012 16:55:08   
King Helios

Your win % begs to differ.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/29/2012 16:58:23   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

lol, 78.5% aint THAT bad... considering 50 of the games, I was on FB and missed the game because of chatting lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/29/2012 17:01:12   
King Helios

That's why I don't have a Facebook ;p

But yeah, I agree, 5 Focus BH + Harvest Husk P is way too strong. 19-2 in 2v2? o.o

< Message edited by King Helios -- 12/29/2012 17:02:13 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/29/2012 17:02:26   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Oooooh, I know this is off topic king, but could you please meet me slayer world 7 server epic?
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/29/2012 17:04:03   
ED Prince of Shadows

The last time bounty strength builds were nerfed, we went from the best to the worst by far. People can always figure out ways to combat them without the need for a nerf.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/29/2012 18:22:10   
Mother1

Not supported for the following reasons.

1 The only reason people are complaining about this class is because every other build and class in the game has been nerfed to the point where BH are now at the top with BM. Why should people be punished for adapting? That is how it has been after every nerf I have seen so far. A class get's nerfed, they find some way to adapt, people copy that way to adapt Someone cries because they can't adapt the staff hears this and boom another nerf. It isn't fair in the least, and with all these nerfs other builds that were normally balanced are made to be OP

2 Omega is around the corner and the real reason for all the unbalance will be taken care off (AKA item stats and possibly enhancements) When these gone we will be able to see what is balanced and what is OP for real without all those extra stats giving false readings do to variums being able to get them quick while non variums having trouble affording them.
Epic  Post #: 9
12/29/2012 21:29:22   
altimatum

The only reason i Haven't moved from BH to BM is that my current +5 focus build is pretty lucky. High dex, tech, and support rather than str allows me to get deflections, blocks, crits, and first turn.
Post #: 10
12/29/2012 22:34:01   
  Scakk
Beyond

As this is a balance issue it needs to be posted in the ED Balance Forum.
AQW  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Bounty Hunters a little too good?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition