Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Alpha Anihilation, Beta Breaker, Gamma Griever, Delta Dominance, Founder Fulmination

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Alpha Anihilation, Beta Breaker, Gamma Griever, Delta Dominance, Founder Fulmination
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2013 1:38:01   
Xendran

quote:

I disagree, this would take far too much time for unnecessary programming.

This is never a valid reason, and is blatantly untrue. It would take around 5-10 minutes to code. It's the artwork that would take time.

quote:

actually is has to be a better ability than other current abilities, if the abilities of the future promos are weaker than the current ones who would get them?

What do you not understand about "same power"? Do not reply to threads if you are going to disregard extremely important factors.

quote:

as i said most care about advantage not art. and just to let you know, omega is not buffing any rare weapons, it is just making everything balanced and for rares to be used again, but giving them this ability it is buffing them.

Again, do not reply if you are going to ignore extremely important factors, like the fact that every single weapon will have abilities in omega due to skill cores.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 26
1/3/2013 1:44:59   
King Helios

Xendran, this is a GREAT idea, but we need all our art forces for the initial release, and we should see the Omega special first.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/3/2013 1:49:28   
Xendran

quote:

and we should see the Omega special first.

I'm in agreement with this. These would be later into the omega life cycle, and I wouldn't want them delaying the omega update.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 28
1/3/2013 1:57:02   
King Helios

quote:

every single weapon will can have abilities in omega due to skill cores.

Huge difference.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/3/2013 2:00:50   
Xendran

That difference isn't relevant if these are all sidegrades, because that difference has nothing to do with the actual skills, but rather the combined ingame and real life wealth of the player.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 30
1/3/2013 5:26:50   
zion

How about you click phase cheevos to open a special shop - including a special skill core and ????
Should also have rank shops...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/3/2013 5:27:48   
Xendran

Hey, that's an amazing idea with clicking phase achievments to open shops, actually. This could actually be used as a way for people to rebuy the phase weapons that they sold.

EDIT: Changed founder fulmination to founder fury. I like the word fulmination, but it seems out of place.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 5:28:47 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 32
1/3/2013 6:41:51   
TRizZzCENTRINO

re-purchasing a phase weapon is a no no, it is rare and should stay rare.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/3/2013 7:07:34   
Xendran

quote:

re-purchasing a phase weapon is a no no

because?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 34
1/3/2013 7:54:02   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

it is rare and should stay rare.

and it wouldn't be rare if everyone in that phase that sold their item can get it back now. if it was implemented that means i can get the gammabot and gammabike.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/3/2013 7:55:07 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
1/3/2013 7:57:18   
Ranloth
Banned

Because it's rare, was promised to be perma rare after phase is over and returning it would be cheating the players? Derp.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
1/3/2013 8:25:37   
Xendran

Cheating the players? the players that once had the weapons already? It's not making them available to other players.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 37
1/3/2013 8:28:25   
Ranloth
Banned

Oh you sold it? That's a pity. Rare means rare, you knew it wouldn't come back so why sell a phase weapon? Now you want it back? Well it ain't coming back since it's rare, even with your achievement. Defeats the meaning of word "rare". I don't see people in DF, AQ, MQ, etc., asking to give them their rares back because they didn't know Omega is coming (for sake of upgrading) or just because they sold their rare weapon. Once you sold it, it's over. Don't sell it next time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 38
1/3/2013 8:32:13   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above exactly, i don't see those who purchased a promo item in AQW asking for their stuff back, or in any other games, so once its gone it is gone, even though i want my gammabot back so bad but a rare is a rare.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
1/3/2013 8:35:23   
Xendran

Rare means Rare is actually not a good way to word that, because if you want to talk about what rare actually means, it does NOT mean unobtainable.
And this is coming from somebody who still has ALL the phase equipment except alpha.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 8:36:31 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 40
1/3/2013 8:41:51   
TRizZzCENTRINO

the rare in ED means when it leaves it will never return, if you sold it then it is your own fault, no regrets. so now you would want platinum's pride or the 10 year titan bike to return in the future? because they are considered rares and it wouldn't makes sense if you only can get phase promos back.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/3/2013 8:42:49 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
1/3/2013 8:46:22   
Xendran

Your post is massively flawed in it's logic.
It makes a LOT more sense that you can get phase promos back because of the fact that you can actually determine if the character was actually there or not during that phase by whether or not they have the badge.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 42
1/3/2013 9:05:38   
TRizZzCENTRINO

so what if you have the phase cheevo? that doesn't give any priviledge to get the phase rares, so now you can get them if you have the cheevo? i have a character with all the phase cheevos, does that mean i can get beta weapons, gamma items and delta weapons? your logic is flawed from my view.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
1/3/2013 9:14:09   
Xendran

For a cost.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 44
1/3/2013 9:16:34   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above cost is not a problem, i am willing to spend 2-3k varium on all those phase items, unless the cost is 10k varium per item.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
1/3/2013 9:20:01   
Xendran

Nah, not an in game varium cost like that, you'd have to rebuy the promo package, most likely. Or a *very* steep varium cost.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 46
1/3/2013 9:30:03   
TRizZzCENTRINO

that would be too easy, so what? you get 10k varium, 15k credit and the phase promo? plus you can get it anytime, it wont even be a problem
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
1/3/2013 9:34:31   
Xendran

I personally would be fine with absurdly high costs then. Things like 350,000 Credits and 7,500 Varium for founder armor.
I never said that it should be easy. Hell, make them have other requirements that make them very difficult to reobtain.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 48
1/3/2013 9:39:00   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above great idea, but still unsure. i gotta sleep, cya
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
1/3/2013 22:58:13   
Midnightsoul

1. That's insane for the pricing.

2. Phase Shops are supported so it's still obtainable since it's like a rare key.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Alpha Anihilation, Beta Breaker, Gamma Griever, Delta Dominance, Founder Fulmination
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition