Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Decrease competition duration

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Decrease competition duration
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2013 8:29:23   
Yianman

Hi, my idea was that we should make the competition start at the same time (12:00) but the competition should finish earlier (like 8:00) because people will want to sleep after the competition ends, but they need to be on at reset, so they don't sleep enough.
This will help people because it will be a time to "cool down" after a tournament.
Thanks,
Yianman
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/1/2013 14:57:25   
Mother1

Not supported

People have different time zone in which one person could be on while another can be totally screwed because of this. Also it is that person's choice whether or not they go to sleep or stay on.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/1/2013 15:00:32   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Same reason as mother1, not supported.
This would screw alot of people with different time zones.

I myself live in The Netherlands, and im always 6 hours ahead of the time zone of this game.
Like it now is 20.59 here and i think its 14.59 in America.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/1/2013 16:19:31   
Waxor9001

Unsupported for the same reasons as mother1.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/1/2013 18:41:23   
ED Prince of Shadows

Perhaps have 3 "competitions" a day?
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/10/2013 0:16:42   
XapApp

Sorry for the bump, been absent from the forums for over a week so I'm getting back to some old threads.

quote:

Perhaps have 3 "competitions" a day?

That may also be messed up. Let's say a player starts playing during one "competition" then it resets, he would have to restart.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/10/2013 13:22:59   
Xendran

Nah, in a race this long it's all about preparing properly and knowing when to sleep.
I managed to place 5th in a one week Path of Exile Hardcore Turbo (Permadeath, enemies cast, attack and move 60% faster) race even though i skipped two days, so i don't think that you'll have to worry too much. The amount of players in this race will be similar to that one (a few hundred)
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Decrease competition duration
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition