Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[OS] Over Souled Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> [OS] Over Souled Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2013 11:11:50   
Optrick

Um... I guess this is a discussion thread for my first ever fan fic for OverSoul, Over Souled.
AQW  Post #: 1
1/2/2013 11:46:12   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Its very nice so far! Though remember the Overworld is much different from the AQW universe.

quote:

It was a sunny day in Battleon, Kira's hometown; the young warrior has been training for years and today was his last. He had been learning the wills of a warrior and the magic of a healer. All he wanted was to follow in the footsteps of his hero, Artix Von Krieger and finally his chance arrived. After rigorous tests he was a full-bodied paladin. This day was the greatest honor he ever felt before, and the last time he could feel like a true hero.

You should expand on it. You could say when he was roaming around or when he met the figure he went through the portal. There's no story telling if/when he arrived in the OverWorld if any. You just mention Battleon and AQW figures. So you might want to include HOW he got to the Overworld. ^.^

But really nice. It's not bad.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/2/2013 12:24:58   
Optrick

I get what you're saying X3 The preface does take place in AQW for the most part (The preface was Kira's reflection on how he got there) that's how Kira got to Oversoul/Overworld. I could have made it more defined that he was in a different dimension then Oversoul at the time but I think I'll explain it more in part 2-3.

If you'll notice Kira was called to the Citadel, which in AQW is the opening to Miltonus/Nulgaths world. The contract, an in game item, gives you 1 of 3 weapons, one of which being a golden dragon axe. I sorta imagined the contract in AQW being... wait... spoilers.

< Message edited by Optrick -- 1/2/2013 12:45:15 >
AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> [OS] Over Souled Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition