Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Artwork Porportions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Artwork Porportions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2013 0:24:20   
Xendran

Weapons are getting vastly out of porportion. I understand the need for sidearms to be vastly bigger than in reality (the ACPS are Mark 23s the size of a person's thigh) in order to show off the artwork properly, seeing as all sidearms are pistols, and not larger things like assault rifles, but primaries are getting out of hand.

It seems that NW got the idea with armors (Delta Knight and Platinum's Pride are much better sized than Tesla or whatever the george lowe armor was called), but it really is getting to the point where it's unattractive.
Also a minor gripe: Swords should probably be renamed to a more general category. We already have scythes in there, as well as a spoon. Just open the category up as a catch-all for non specific weapons. It will allow for greater variety of weapons as well.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 0:26:37 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
1/3/2013 9:12:04   
Lost Providence

At least I'm not the only one that thinks this, and I have to agree, some of the armors look way too bulky and unattractive. Oh and welcome back.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Artwork Porportions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition