Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tech Mage Skill Tree

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Tech Mage Skill Tree
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2013 2:23:45   
Xendran

Havent looked at the other classes, but tech mage is extremely unintuitive right now, and needs some minor adjustment.

http://www.abload.de/img/tmk9uod.png

Movement Reasoning:
Bludgeon and assimilate are offensive weapon skills, deadly aim is an offensive weapon passive, malfunction is an offensive debuff.
Reroute swapped with deadly aim to put them in appropriate sections of the tree (DA in the weapon section and RR in the caster section)

Personally, i'd like reroute to be in a 4th column, to the right of Plasma Rain, linked diagonally with overload, but that's not going to happen.

Image tags removed. -- SMGS

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/3/2013 9:58:12 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
1/3/2013 2:24:57   
KEzAx

then the noobs will get deadly aim faster?
malfuntion deadly aim and plasma?
Epic  Post #: 2
1/3/2013 2:27:34   
Xendran

quote:

then the noobs will get deadly aim faster?
malfuntion deadly aim and plasma?

They also get reroute later. Also, balance at extremely low levels really isn't relevant to the game as a whole, as long as it's not obscene or causing mass playerbase quitting.
Also, to counter your statement: BH gets smoke and bloodlust before a mage can even get malf.

Also, Hunters and mages directly counter each other at the start, as they both get extremely early access to protection from the other classes debuff.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 3:21:39 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
1/3/2013 3:26:55   
arthropleura

Same shape as bms? Besides, having reroute there makes it kinda hard to access, instead we have a load of offensive skills with some strategic skills at the bottom

And @xendran signature: I'm just wondering how many can do that without NPC's :/
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/3/2013 3:35:22   
Xendran

NO skill is hard to access, period. Almost every mage build takes every single skill in the tree anyway, with the exception of assimilate and supercharge (Which havent changed places) and possible deadly aim (although there is literally no reason not to take level 1 deadly aim, even on a caster, as a precaution when you might need a bit more kick on your gun).

The shape being same as BM is a coincidence, i actually didnt know that BM is shaped like that.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Tech Mage Skill Tree
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition