Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bot: Signal Jammer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Bot: Signal Jammer
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2013 4:59:12   
Xendran

Special: Allows you to disable an opponents offensive skill of choice for 3 turns by paying its energy cost. Useable once per battle. Does not deal damage.
Cannot disable skills with no cost.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 7:09:15 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
1/3/2013 5:18:37   
Mother1

Not supported. Why do you think the pyro fly's special is random even though it's an effect that last's the entire duel? The reason is because if you could choose the move you could destroy a person's build.

Plus even with the energy cost paying this wouldn't apply to moves that have no energy cost such as static charge, Assimilation, and blood shield.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/3/2013 5:23:42   
Xendran

No energy cost = you can't take it.
And PYRO destroys builds, yes. Removing one skill for three turns is not overpowered, nor does it destroy builds. Especially since pyro fly is free and has the ability to take things like a high level massacre permanently.

EDIT: Just like the pyro fly modification, this also does no damage.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 5:26:44 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
1/3/2013 5:29:21   
zion

How about skill snatch/steal - once per battle - you can use the opposing player's skill for (full) energy cost?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/3/2013 5:34:51   
drinde

I think the problem is, most strength builds with debuffs will immediately use this to steal the respective shielding move, and be able to take chunks of damage with each hit as their opponent cannot use that move. This would encourage extremely offensive builds that can rely on their base damage even without energy.

The Azrael's bot have have a similiar ability, however, it only works after the shield has been activated, so the user will use up a turn doing close to no damage.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/3/2013 5:37:44   
Xendran

Using another players skill is an absolute no-no, you didn't invest any points into that skill, so it would essentially be free skill points.

EDIT: About shields: I was actually just thinking in terms of offensive skills for this, i should specify that.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/3/2013 5:38:49 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
1/3/2013 5:38:16   
Mother1

@ drinde

If it took away the move from the then yes, however I believe he is saying that you can use the move not take it away.
Epic  Post #: 7
1/3/2013 5:40:49   
Xendran

Specified that you cannot use this to take away defensive abilities. This bot's special is meant to be pureley defensive.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
1/3/2013 5:45:18   
Mother1

Xendran you should post that in the OP that you can't steal moves that have no energy cost. You never say anything about that. People will get the wrong idea just like I did if that is how you want it to work.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Bot: Signal Jammer
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition