Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Buying a Vendbot for your house.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Buying a Vendbot for your house.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2013 17:51:22   
FishNoobCrack

Title says it all.
Post #: 1
1/3/2013 18:13:27   
LatinLover/Martini

Eh disagree it would be hard to implement the vendbot system into a "home item" when they are supposed to be stationary. you can easily just travel to a vendbot. There EVERYWHERE ;O!
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/3/2013 18:40:00   
Xendran

Actually, it would not be hard at all.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
1/3/2013 19:15:36   
AliveSlayer

But it actually will be real costy don't you think?
Post #: 4
1/3/2013 19:22:25   
Rayman
Banned

Click Map, Click Frysteland, You have a vencbot just at the right
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/3/2013 20:05:09   
Xendran

Yes, lets use easy accesability as a reason to make houses totally useless.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
1/3/2013 21:21:47   
Rayman
Banned

^
I still support this idea, And the idea of vendbots for faction HQs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/3/2013 21:40:21   
Mother1

@ xendran

Homes aren't completely useless. They can be used for hang out spots with friends especially if you are trying to get away from the laggy hang out spots such as naomi 0 oz 7 etc. There are other thing that homes are good for as well so they aren't useless.
Epic  Post #: 8
1/3/2013 22:14:46   
Xendran

This is an idea that has NO reason to not support.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/4/2013 2:26:56 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 9
1/3/2013 23:52:55   
Mother1

or you could save in front of a vender bot and every time you start be right by one. We have save locations for a reason so not supported.
Epic  Post #: 10
1/4/2013 0:07:14   
Xendran

quote:

or you could save in front of a vender bot and every time you start be right by one. We have save locations for a reason so not supported.

Again, the only reason to not support this is to purposely grief those who own houses,
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 11
1/4/2013 0:13:58   
Mother1

@ xendran

I own 4 homes and I still don't support this. You can save in front of a venderbot just as easily. Or better yet go to frostland and boom their is one right there for now.
Epic  Post #: 12
1/4/2013 0:15:25   
Xendran

You have yet to provide a good reaosn to NOT provide this as an accomodation to homeowners. Just because vendbots are available elsewhere does not mean that you shouldn't be able to have them in your house.
Again, the lack of support is either simply because you don't want to support ideas for the sake of it, or because you want to purposely prevent this positive feature from granting these players their wishes.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 13
1/4/2013 0:27:24   
Mother1

I already stated my reason for not support this idea.

1 You can save in front of a vender bot so every time you start the game you can be near one. We have this save function for a reason to save were we want to be. It isn't hard.

2 There are already plenty of vender bots as well. jump to frostland one is right there plus there are several quick vendor bots you can gain access to.

Those are two perfectly good reasons right there.
Epic  Post #: 14
1/4/2013 0:36:04   
Xendran

No, those aren't reasons to not add the ability to own vendbots, those are simply stating that vendbots are easy to access.

But i don't care if they're easy to access or not, i care if it's in my house or not, making your point about access completely void...
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 15
1/4/2013 0:46:57   
Crimson Eagle

@Xendran,

Stop harassing her, she said her opinion.
She has made up her mind, stop trying to change it.

And like you said:
quote:

"I care if it's in MY house or not."
So obviously you're suggesting this for YOUR benefit.
It's a game, don't be lazy. Several other Forumers/Players have already given you alternatives to your needs.
Just accept it.

As for that, I know it's a game, but dont be lazy. A few clicks of the mouse won't hurt!
Not Supported
~Cleany
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/4/2013 1:08:53   
Xendran

Completely missing the point. Well, enjoy keeping your unintuitive systems and being completely unwilling to accept a positive change without providing a reason that actually holds water.
I'm also going to point out that it would be the exact same number of clicks, if not more, to access a vendbot in the house.

It's not about laziness, it's about a combination of freedom and aesthetics, which is the kind of thing they need to keep the game's income alive after removing the vairum advantage.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/4/2013 1:10:10 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 17
1/4/2013 1:17:35   
Rayman
Banned

Also I would like to say that the people that go for the 1v1 champion (fighting in the house of course), when the players boosters or whatever runs out, they will like to buy them fast to not lose the daily champ. They will just want it on the house to buy the boost fast and go in battle, instead of going to to the map and going to a place with a vendbot to get boosters and alot of players that leave the house for getting boosters might get stucked in the black screen and they wouldn't like that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/4/2013 1:26:06   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above easy just goto frysterland when logging in and ta da, a vendbot.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/4/2013 1:35:50   
Mother1

@ rayman

While I can agree with you to some degree, there is always the option of stocking up the day before you are going to go for 1 vs 1 with a good number of boosters (Not sure how many would be needed I have seen some people stock up close to over 500 at times) so when you are fighting all you will need to do just battle straight. Stocking up the day before will also save you that valuable time as well since you won't have to be buying boosters on the day you are going as well.

@ trizz

He is worried about if you switch screens it may freeze on you and kick you causing you to lose time. That does happen sometimes when traveling.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 1/4/2013 1:37:33 >
Epic  Post #: 20
1/4/2013 1:36:42   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Supported.

Whats with you all, he only wants to make things easier so with less clicking work?
So its lazy? What does that matter, if he wants to buy something like that let him.

And some people actually dont want to leave their house, because of the F4F spammers over the whole game.
I am one of them, i hate people out there and thats why i bought my homes (also for the cheevo).
This would benefit those that hate f4f spammers and people who keep faction inviting you (also buddy invites but those can be ignored).

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/4/2013 2:20:01 >
Epic  Post #: 21
1/4/2013 1:41:52   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above lol no-one goes to frysterland that often so don't worry about F4F and faction invites, plus if you are in a faction they can't invite you, the only F4F i see in in 1v1 and 2v2 bcus i don't goto crowded places.

@mother1 like i said, you can goto frysterland when you login, or save frysterland as a login spot, its so easy and no-one will know you are there.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
1/4/2013 1:44:57   
Xendran

Let me put this into perspective for you:

Man, you can deal damage easy with a primary why do we need to add sidearms or auxiliaries or robots into the game?
Man, you can negate damage easy with tech and dex, why do we need armors? Tech and dex are good don't be lazy
Man, you can deal damage with weapons why do we need skills? weapons work perfectly fine don't be lazy and ask for skills that make you win faster when you can just use your attacks.
Man, you can get battle tokens perfectly fine from battles, why should they be a reward from missions, don't be lazy.
Man, you can get credits and xp just fine why implement boosters, don't be lazy its just a few more clicks in the game
Man, you can get energy damage from plasma bolt just fine why implement other energy skills

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/4/2013 1:56:17 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 23
1/4/2013 1:46:03   
Mother1

@ trizz

I already said that with the reasons not to support this idea since they are easy access as well as you can save in front of one.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/4/2013 2:22:07 >
Epic  Post #: 24
1/4/2013 1:51:33   
Nub Apocalypse

I completely support buying a Vendbot for house, and while we're at it, add a retraining function for the "Home Edition". Sorry if some find it pointless, but I got the money, the game wants money, we have a done deal.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Buying a Vendbot for your house.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition