Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Players Farming NPC's Instead of 1vs1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Players Farming NPC's Instead of 1vs1
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2013 23:51:24   
Giras Wolfe

The reasons pros farm npcs is to win 1v1 titles and earn wins and faction influence. Noobs deserve a way to excape the uber-competitve battle system and farm credits.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/4/2013 23:54:58   
Remorse

^ Plus so called "pros"

deserve to be forced to PVP when your are trying to win a PVP title!
Epic  Post #: 27
1/4/2013 23:58:19   
Giras Wolfe

Exactly my point. Also no more win rate padding. (Which is good for us because it will look like we have unbelievable win rates to new players in omega.)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/5/2013 3:55:26   
RageSoul

Most likely people will do it instead of PvP , but one of the biggest Cons that Omega will bring on NPCs is faster way of getting them . How ? If some players bot , then i'll let the bosses like Caden to beat me , plus i won't be accused of botting as well .
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/5/2013 9:45:43   
the final hour
Banned

well i know ill be farming npc alot to change class and enhance i mean im a varium but with unlimited npcing its easiar to do it the free way come omega
Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Players Farming NPC's Instead of 1vs1
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition