Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Daily bonus?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Daily bonus?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2013 19:56:33   
Yianman

Hi,
My idea is that everyday, whoever comes online will get something like a x exp bonus or an x amount of credits. There could also be an achievement for logging in an x amount of days in a row. This would encourage players to play daily. But to get the daily bonus you would need a certain amount of wins.

Any comments or suggestions?

=ED= Frequently Suggested Ideas *READ BEFORE POSTING*

There's already a similar concept in the FSI. As this is in the FSI, locking this up. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/5/2013 13:34:01 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/4/2013 21:33:43   
TRizZzCENTRINO

not supported, can be abused.
-you login to the game to have fun and gain credits by doing battle, so there should not be extra rewards for doing so.
-you have to play daily if you want a credit class change or getting a credit seasonal rare item, so there should not be any rewards.
-people have to play frequently when a new release comes and there is awesome credit weapons/armors and missions to do, unless you are on a holiday trip somewhere.....
-people still need to login frequently to save enough credits or level up getting prepared for the next release, the leveling system serves as a motivation.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/4/2013 23:26:03   
Lycan.

Supported.
It should be like this:
Day 1 - 30 credits
Day 2 - 50 credits
Day 3 - 100 Credits
Day 4 - 200 credits
Day 5 - Random broken wepon
And then it restarts from day 1.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/5/2013 5:59:34   
Yianman

@Centrino
It can't really be abused because theyre getting rewarded for each day in a row they play the game which if you think about it will make people want to log in and play frequently.

@Lycan
Nice thought but I think there should be a bit of xp involved and a bit more credits.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/5/2013 7:01:23   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above eh nope, i can just login do a few rounds and log out and get the reward. doesn't really help at all.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/5/2013 7:02:34 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/5/2013 9:32:22   
Lycan.

@above Atleast you get rewarded for coming online.

quote:

you login to the game to have fun and gain credits by doing battle, so there should not be extra rewards for doing so.

There is not extra reward for doing battles, this rewards people for coming online daily. Not for people doing battles and then getting extra reward for it. O.o

quote:

-you have to play daily if you want a credit class change or getting a credit seasonal rare item, so there should not be any rewards.

This topic is about getting daily rewards not class change or credit seasonal weps.

quote:

-people have to play frequently when a new release comes and there is awesome credit weapons/armors and missions to do, unless you are on a holiday trip somewhere.....

I can be on a holiday trip somewhere and still go on Epic duel, and whats this got to do with anything?

quote:

-people still need to login frequently to save enough credits or level up getting prepared for the next release, the leveling system serves as a motivation.

It's just and extra reward, what dont you understand? and i dont think you should get rewarded experience for going online daily, since it doesnt acctually give real experience.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/5/2013 9:44:16   
Mother1

Not supported in the least. This could be abused by the masses especially when they are waiting for a big release such as omega which is happening now. They could just log in get the rewards and leave. In other words not put in any work in game and get a reward just for logging on? No thank you.
Epic  Post #: 7
1/5/2013 9:50:53   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@lycan you don't get what im talking about do you? people shouldn't get awarded to play and login, you login and play the game because you want to have fun and gain credit/exp to level up and get the item you want, this is already better than those who doesn't login and still at the same level 2 a year later. so no, you shouldn't get rewarded just for login in and do a set amount of battles.
only the small games like angry birds award you when you login everday.

quote:

There is not extra reward for doing battles, this rewards people for coming online daily. Not for people doing battles and then getting extra reward for it. O.o

i meant that you shouldn't get rewarded for just login in and doing battles.

quote:

This topic is about getting daily rewards not class change or credit seasonal weps.

most players login just to play some new releases and aiming for enough credits to get a class change or seasonal rare items, so there shouldn't be any rewards for doing that(login in frequently/everyday)

quote:

I can be on a holiday trip somewhere and still go on Epic duel, and whats this got to do with anything?

-_-' again, you shouldn't get rewarded for login in daily, makes no sense.

quote:

It's just and extra reward, what dont you understand? and i dont think you should get rewarded experience for going online daily, since it doesnt acctually give real experience.

i never said you get extra experience, what part of my post can't you understand? people login in daily and playing daily is already a advantage over those that don't have the time or don't bother login in, so it wouldn't be fair if you get rewarded for playing daily.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/5/2013 9:51:33 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/5/2013 10:47:14   
Yianman

@centrino
Actually no, FIFA Ultimate Team does it, angry birds does, fruit ninja does, all these are played by tens of million players.

@Mother1
It's not just logging on and getting a reward it's going on and staying on for a certain amount of time.

Guys, this would encourage people to play as much as they can, therefore making more people play ED, making a happier place for everyone.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/5/2013 10:51:51   
Mother1

@ yianman

Player logs in at their home or whatever location they start at, and stays there for X amount of time until rewarded for logging in and staying in and then logs off. Still the same thing only you are staying in that spot for some time. It will still be abused, and it still rewards you for doing nothing.
Epic  Post #: 10
1/5/2013 11:05:43   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@yiaman more like encourage people login in and doing nothing for some time, then get the reward like mother1 said. so not in anyway supported, lots of things in ED encorage players to login, such as new releases, new level cap/reaching to the max level, limited rare items, daily solo/daily faction leaderboard related stuff, battle for battle tokens for getting new seasonal/event cheevos, farming for credits for a class change, wars etc......
so as you can see, lots of things in ED encourages a player to login, and rewarding those that logs in everyday and doing nothing is just senseless and unfair for those thats busy in real life therefore no time for ED.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Daily bonus?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition