Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The removal of wins and losses in jug mode for the team players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: The removal of wins and losses in jug mode for the team players
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2013 6:49:35   
.Freeze

Not supported.This would be a great disturb for low lvls especially between 26-30.Because if those level guys are going for a 2v2 champ or wants to help their faction for daily 2v2, and they click 2v2 and mostly gets juggernaut.If they win, it doesn't count on their wins same thing if they lose.So many will close and re-login to get a 2v2 battle.And some will try hard and beat the jugg and they won't get a win on their records.As for those who are not going for 2v2 champ or helping the faction, they just don't care about the battle cause it won't add as a win or lose and the whole battle becomes not interesting at all for the team players.
Post #: 26
1/7/2013 9:22:54   
Remorse

^

Thats why I proposed that the wins count,

Or someone elses idea was to make it so 1 wins counts as 3-5 team wins but you still get loses.

Both seem better then the current situation.
Epic  Post #: 27
1/7/2013 12:35:23   
Drianx

quote:

And Im happy with the fact I can get 80% win ratio on non varium alts in 2v2

quote:

Im experienced and I still get crushed based on many factors.

AQW Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: The removal of wins and losses in jug mode for the team players
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition