Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 33«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2013 6:52:40   
Aranq

All my Ice beetle encounters were today... Hope I posses this one.

@Black He seems a bit... big and inhuman. The backstory explains about him being a mage corrupted by the dark energy, but he looks like an earth elemental who turned mage. Colour?

The Lake only had characters that existed in other places, so it was basically a 'farm for everything' place. Annoying for the people who still needed 3+ characters that were there, I guess.

< Message edited by Aranq -- 1/9/2013 6:54:17 >
Post #: 126
1/9/2013 6:56:47   
Blackshock

Well it did say that his physical body was turned to dust, so he's basically an energy elemental who'se a mage, so yeah. Anyway, still experimenting on the idea though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 127
1/9/2013 7:01:20   
megakyle777

Hey, you used my idea of Dark Energy! I do come up with some awesome ideas. But yeah, the character is awesome. I would just say to throw in some energy stuff more, because as it is it loomks more SHadow then Energy. But if that's the direction you were heading for then I apologise.
DF  Post #: 128
1/9/2013 7:05:53   
Aranq

Can't believe I didn't see that. It looks earthy, the energy streaks looks like cracks in rock. He/she/it looks very familiar... I might look at the Sir Jing bosses again.

What element are the attack cards?

Well, not the Sir Jing bosses... Wasn't there some place in AQW near the (7th?) chaos lord with some elemental boss that looked like that?

< Message edited by Aranq -- 1/9/2013 7:17:40 >
Post #: 129
1/9/2013 7:06:21   
Blackshock

Nah, it's just that I'm honestly pretty inexperienced with drawing energy based beings. And yeah, the term dark energy is really catchy. XD Still, i would honestly do questionable things to have a well made shadow+energy hybrid deck.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 130
1/9/2013 7:23:08   
allenwalker888

@megakyle, I heard that you like guys in suit, how abt a guy in a suit with a gun?(if ya want I can draw that :D)
AQW Epic  Post #: 131
1/9/2013 7:27:50   
Lemonus

Hmm... nothing new yet :/

Funny how Frogzard's better than Rex Warrior lol

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 1/9/2013 7:28:43 >
DF AQW  Post #: 132
1/9/2013 7:34:51   
allenwalker888

@lemonus, Considering the fact that rex use to need sg.....seriously...powerups please ?

Im pretty bored during lectures and drew loads of monsters, ya guys wanna see it?(Hope you don't mind those other words on it though lol..)
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
1/9/2013 7:37:25   
Basicball

Disn't Nulgath say he didn't like the Pay to Win thing, and things for SG wouldn't be more powerful then free things?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
1/9/2013 7:37:33   
Lemonus

@allenwalker We're (sometimes) alike :P

@Basic Well, isn't Revontheus more powerful than most Shadows? :P

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 1/9/2013 7:41:42 >
DF AQW  Post #: 135
1/9/2013 7:39:20   
allenwalker888

@Lemonus haha lol, I still got those crappy drawings from 6 years ago haha, now they are like leagues apart xD(That's the only reason I still keep my notes haha)

Gotta make a twitter account and get to know how to use lol... since u guys don't really use facebook ... then I can get comments to improve my art :D!!

< Message edited by allenwalker888 -- 1/9/2013 7:40:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
1/9/2013 7:43:42   
Basicball

yes, but Revontheus could choose his own cards and price, and since he's a bit full of himself, he made himself quite powerful.

Besides, the egg was free, and is quite the powerhouse as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
1/9/2013 7:45:28   
Blackshock

well, technically everyone can access every character except promo ones. Free players are just limited to being unable to reach a certain evolutionary phase. I still think this is WAY better than AQW's system because we can still catch seasonal rares and evolve them once we can save up to buy SGs.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 138
1/9/2013 7:47:11   
allenwalker888

AND, for rev, u get to lv him up fully if u are patient enough to wait....!!!!(unlike aqw and ed, u can wait forever and nothing happends )
AQW Epic  Post #: 139
1/9/2013 7:50:25   
Basicball

What do you mean, nothing happens? Idk about AQW, since I don't play it, but stuff certainly happens in ED...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
1/9/2013 7:50:56   
Lemonus

Hey hey hey, let's not talk about other AE games negatively while they're not looking :I That's just plain rude and unappreciative.

@Basic "Basically" in AQW, leveling up increases your stats(slightly) and HP which is a large factor in the game so I pretty much wouldn't call that "nothing". :|

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 1/9/2013 7:53:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 141
1/9/2013 7:52:46   
allenwalker888

Ehh... was just saying how oversoul was better than them, but otherwise, they are still pretty awesome in their own rights xD

@basicball (ehh... I meant that those free players don't get as much fun ..... they nvr got a chance to like you know.. get those staff thingies? But in oversoul(in the case of rev), as long as you have patience, you get some of the most awesome things in game!!! Exception, aqw's got the juggernaut weps, but those are the only good ones for FTs)

< Message edited by allenwalker888 -- 1/9/2013 7:55:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 142
1/9/2013 7:54:15   
megakyle777

quote:

@megakyle, I heard that you like guys in suit, how abt a guy in a suit with a gun?(if ya want I can draw that :D)

A gentleman with a gun is most ungentlemanly. You COULD get away with a flintlock pistol like Alpha Pirate's one, but to see him with a, say, a submachione gun loses the image.
DF  Post #: 143
1/9/2013 7:55:24   
Blackshock

I'm just making a comparison of how free player content in oversoul is still rather well distributed. We still basically have access to every character in the game, it's just that the ones we can't afford for the moment, we can still save up for, instead of AQW's membership system which really kicks the player where it hurts once membership's expired. If anything, as long as Nulgath doesn't restrict how many characters we get and their evos too much, I think the SG system will work out a lot better than previous secondary currency systems.

Btw, speaking of things we draw during lectures, look what bio class made me draw.

http://twitpic.com/btr7y3

@Kyle: What about a gentleman with a sixshot magnum revolver?

< Message edited by blackshock -- 1/9/2013 7:57:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
1/9/2013 7:55:42   
allenwalker888

A pistol to be exact, something like Reborn from KHR rearted ?
@blackshock you should look at what my math class made me draw haha, a watery titan>.>!!
(btw those arms just seems to look really funny....like a little too tiny and hanging the wrong way? But who cares, its just a doodle during class lol...)

@Lemonus, you still get overpowered by paying people +_+, unless u overpower them with lvs...

@Basicball, stuff do get awesome if you managed to get into a warm and caring factions(that helps u out). I mean really... things only start getting awesome when u have varium....

< Message edited by allenwalker888 -- 1/9/2013 8:03:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 145
1/9/2013 8:05:29   
megakyle777

Blackshock: Only if the magnum is elegently designed.

As to the matter of SG stuff. I would prerfer it personaly if SG's were either used as a alternative to hard work or something along those lines. For example I bet people would pay 10 SG's to evolve straight from master to Legend. Also When Artifacts come out, since most will apparently have a negative side effect, it would be a good idea to pay SG's to remove that sdie effect or something.
DF  Post #: 146
1/9/2013 8:07:47   
allenwalker888

@mega, I agree with the lvling bit but to have sg to remove side effects0_0 thats a little too much, since this way there is no way a free player can beat a paying one. But say u can pay both sg and gold but with a really little sg and really lots of gold... that would be better.
AQW Epic  Post #: 147
1/9/2013 8:10:46   
Deathknight17

Guys, what are you top 5 strongest characters? xD

Mine would be:
1. BD
2. FC
3. Jack
4. VR
5. Revontheus
AQW Epic  Post #: 148
1/9/2013 8:12:56   
Lemonus

@kyle@allen

Mentlegen.
DF AQW  Post #: 149
1/9/2013 8:13:10   
allenwalker888

Mine would be:

1. BD/FC
2. Revontheus
3. Jack
4. Father Time
5. VR

@Lemonus LOL, reminds me of the spy from tf2.

< Message edited by allenwalker888 -- 1/9/2013 8:14:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 33«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition