Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Design Notes - January 8, 2013 - The Forge

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Design Notes - January 8, 2013 - The Forge
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2013 8:11:24   
SouL Prisoner

Lets just say, May The Best Players WIN! :D

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/11/2013 8:16:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
1/11/2013 8:19:40   
comicalbike

they can check my ip address anytime and i have no time for others that break the rules and i often let others win to help them level up as i dont care about my % hope you win it ashdonsdad as i am to busy for a while may not even try for the golden yety and i have the ticket and
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph with comments like that thats enough to make me pack in the game
Epic  Post #: 52
1/11/2013 8:27:53   
SouL Prisoner

^ LOL< you look pretty chilled up, ready to give up anything :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
1/11/2013 8:53:58   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

@ Comical
What do you mean with:
quote:

with comments like that thats enough to make me pack in the game

?
Epic  Post #: 54
1/11/2013 8:57:20   
comicalbike

Blitzex/Sr. Zeph i am a member of the faction you crossed out ^ whispers *watch meganet members*
GOOD :D

< Message edited by comicalbike -- 1/11/2013 9:00:11 >
Epic  Post #: 55
1/11/2013 9:02:47   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

@ Above

Ow, well i dont take it back though.
Im not the only one who thinks/knows it, im just the only one who dares to say it.

But back at the topic, i hope they do check IP-adresses.
It will help alot when they diskwalifie people.
Epic  Post #: 56
1/11/2013 9:05:17   
comicalbike

Blitzex/Sr. Zeph if thats the case report it to the lawman and if you are right i will leave them and if not they should ban you from the foriums if you have the proof report it i have nothing to hide

< Message edited by comicalbike -- 1/11/2013 9:12:28 >
Epic  Post #: 57
1/11/2013 9:14:57   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Meh, dont care much about the dailys.

As long as you dont do it in the tournament its fine to me, no need for a report since if you do you will get banned from the tournament so.
Epic  Post #: 58
1/11/2013 9:16:01   
Stabilis

But Divreon, as mentioned before a bot can be programmed to break the normal status quo. The time between clicks or number of clicks can be negated by randomizing mouse control. The chat can also be randomized to say different phrases or at differing intervals of time. So there is no true detection system without being able to remotely access someone's computer to check for botted processes like a keyboard (root)kit or a mouse repeater. But that fringes on federal security law on the U.S., Canada, and U.K. (accessing someone's personal data without permission). So we can only use in-game checks and that only goes so far as checking static patterns in player practices like a mouse click in the bottom right every 10 minutes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
1/11/2013 9:29:55   
SouL Prisoner

As far as i know Meganet once was "Nothing/Unknown" , untill Alley joined the faction, and it started gaining popularity ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Design Notes - January 8, 2013 - The Forge
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition