Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Tempest: OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Tempest: OOC
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2013 19:18:01   
superjars

I think the only thing I disagreed with while reading this was the water coming off him. There is no discernible sign that he carries a water elemental inside of him, nor would the water elemental be very pleased to have parts of its essence just fly away from him.

In other news, jerenda, hilarious.

In other other news, I made a post ending with Forel waking.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
4/1/2013 2:24:00   
jerenda

Posted!! I am thoroughly enjoying our character's different voices.

I'm glad you like my pretty pictures. ^_^ I kinda want to see your adventures from various perspectives now, Sups. :3
AQ DF  Post #: 52
4/7/2013 12:57:06   
Mirai

Ra! Postie up.
It's a bit of a monalogue from Alyssia, but I think it works.

Really enjoying the Alyssia/Tremor dialogue.
AQ  Post #: 53
4/21/2013 22:33:37   
jerenda

I'm sorry! I wrote this last week, but I just got home and it's been a bit hectic and I forgot that I had it. I'm still not satisfied with it, but it'll do.

Also, I was at Jamba Juice and I drew more pictures to apologize for my lateness which I will upload shortly. :D
AQ DF  Post #: 54
6/24/2013 21:28:42   
Riprose123

Posted Monterro's entrance, hope it's okay.
DF MQ  Post #: 55
7/1/2013 16:34:48   
Mirai

Well, after many false-starts, a postie is finally up. :-)
AQ  Post #: 56
7/7/2013 12:50:33   
jerenda

Okay, Tremor cracks me up. I hope his Truth Sensing isn't invading what you hoped to conceal, but I think it's safe to say Tremor has your tells by now. (Each person has individual tells, and it takes up to half an hour of conversation for him to accurately establish what they are, but given how emotional Alyssia feels right now, I figure it's safe to say he's figured her out for now.)

He is also probably going to decide that your half-lie is due to the baby, but that will come /after/ he discovers you're pregnant, which will probably be a while. You haven't said anything about it, so he's probably not going to figure it out until he catches your scent in wolf form.

If you want to do a collab for the next post, or if you would just like to describe Tremor checking the bodies and hauling them each over the edge, that works for me. I imagine at least one of the werewolves has been only knocked out, not killed, thus necessitating execution. He will try to accomplish this without too much noise to startle Alyssia.
AQ DF  Post #: 57
7/21/2013 3:45:41   
Mirai

Loved that post Jen (Tremor's bow being my favourite bit)- no worries with the Truth-sensing, I was kinda opening up an opportunity for that, as Alyssia won't normally lie a great deal, and that seemed a good opportunity.

Sorry about the delay in reading- its been another difficult few weeks in RL for me (my grandad's funeral was a couple of days ago).

I'll have a play with ideas and send you something via PM (but won't rush, as I know you've got the EC and camping!)

< Message edited by Mirai -- 7/21/2013 4:01:46 >
AQ  Post #: 58
7/21/2013 3:54:42   
Starstruck

Jerenda, I know you're a fan of competent guards.

What if the stunned werewolf is none other than...Sunrise Typhoon?!?!?!
DF MQ  Post #: 59
7/21/2013 4:05:50   
Mirai

Heh- nice idea Stars! We've kinda set up Sunny as having been dragged over the ravine though.
AQ  Post #: 60
7/23/2013 3:06:28   
jerenda

Hehe, I loved that bow as well. =D I noticed you opening up that opportunity, so I took it. =D

There's one point that's bugging me - when Tremor has a mini-meltdown, he just keeps going and reacting to the rest of your post as if you wouldn't have noticed. We can edit that and work in a reaction or something if you want. (I'm trying to convince myself that editing is fine if it's not in the EC. It's an uphill battle.)

Hah, Star, that would be pretty hilarious. Totally shorten our epic chase sequence and plot. "Tremor fights Sunny. Sunny loses due to spear through heart. All conflict is solved." Or... "Tremor fights Sunny. Tremor loses because Sunny can beat him up in his sleep. Princess dies. All conflict is solved."
AQ DF  Post #: 61
8/14/2013 22:12:06   
Riprose123

So I can just go ahead and reply to Ian right? >.>
DF MQ  Post #: 62
8/14/2013 23:28:39   
Ryu Viranesh

^Yeah, Rip. Once out of the RPA The Tempest just runs like a normal RP.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
10/8/2013 14:36:09   
Mirai

Hi Jen- just wanted to apologise for my absence from the forums, and for not progressing our plot line. Unfortunately, RL has been pretty chaotic for, well, months now, with members of my family having ongoing health issues that mean I need to be prioritising them for the time being. And in combination with that work is pretty manic.

Anyway, realistically, I probably won't be posting for a good while to come. I love these forums though, and think of them as a treasure-hall of inspirational creativity, so I'm sure at some point I'll be back!

Best wishes to you and all,

Mirai
AQ  Post #: 64
4/2/2014 12:31:47   
Starstruck

That was really stellar, andres (and Krey, if I'm not absurdly mistaken). A fun and insightful read.
DF MQ  Post #: 65
4/2/2014 15:03:01   
Lazo

That was Kell helping me out, actually, but thank you!
I did go a bit overboard with it (sorry about that, Ronin).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
4/3/2014 15:27:32   
Starstruck

That was my first guess, but I remembered that Krey had the thief character so I got confused and second-guessed myself. Curses!
DF MQ  Post #: 67
5/21/2014 10:42:34   
TJByrum

If allowed, this will be my new character. It is a work in progress. I'm happy with this bio and if anything needs to be changed let me know Ryu.

Dante Keris
Dante Keris. Murderer. Outlaw. Criminal. Smuggler. Cutthroat. Assassin. There a million ways to describe Dante, and his occupation is one of danger and notoriety. He's completely unpredictable and highly dangerous. A human born in the slums of an already-slummy city, Dante is an assassin of legendary skill. At age 28, he stands 5'10, has short dark brown hair, clean-shaven face, dark blue eyes, athletic figure, and a rough, sly voice.

Clothing
Black Stealth Jacket - A black jacket that allows him to conceal his face when necessary.
Black Leather Holsters - A set of leather holsters he custom-created. It straps around his abdomen where four holsters hold his daggers, a fifth holster on his left hip to hold his short-sword, and a belt connected to it that extends around his waist.
Black Pants - A pair of black pants.
Black Boots - A pair of black boots. Inside the right boot is a hidden holster for his fifth hidden dagger.

Equipment - Dante carries with him on his person a steel short-sword, five steel daggers, a rope-dart, and a satchel of belongings.
Steel Short-sword - Sheathed on his left hip, used for general combat, most commonly in combination with one of his steel daggers. Being short and light, the weapon is quick and easy to use, allowing Dante to deliver quick, deadly strikes that are usually to fast to block, and even if one manages to block them they can endlessly tire an opponent out into submission.
Steel Daggers (5) - Dante's preferred weapon of choice is a dagger, usually accompanied by a second dagger, or depending on the situation: a short-sword. He has two sheathed on his left abdomen and two sheathed on his right abdomen; he keeps a fifth hidden away in his right boot. While not made for throwing, he could throw them, but he only does that as a last resort. His fighting style with daggers are something or an art form, able to deliver quick, blinding, and severe strikes with them.
Rope-Dart - A rope-dart is something many may be unfamiliar with. It's a long lengthy rope with a pointed blade on the end, and requires extensive practice for one to use efficiently. Dante's particular rope-dart is made of an exceptionally-strong rope, and he has used as a tool more than a weapon. There's no limit to what his rope-dart can do, although he doesn't usually utilize in combat.
Satchel - Slung over his shoulder is a small satchel. Inside are coincs mostly, but he also carries vials of poison where ever he goes; sometimes his jobs require a bit more 'discretion'.

Skills and Abilities - Dante is a capable and dangerous opponent. His combat-style relies on speed, cunning, and dirty tactics, making him a relentless opponent who never ceases to baffle his opponents with his amazing speed. He is enormously well-accustomed with his daggers, although he usually relies on his short-sword to give him an advantage when needed. Dante is, in now way, shape or form, an honorable opponent; he won't hesitate to cheat and use dirty tactics to win a fight. Whether that means throwing dirt in someone's eyes, busting a glass cup over someone's head, or whatever, Dante isn't afraid to use his cunning. He also makes a creative use of his surroundings, using the very buildings and landscape to his advantage. He attempts to force his opponents and victims into tight quarters in an effort to put them at a disadvantage. Although he doesn't use it to often, he is somewhat trained to use a rope-dart, which can surprise most people as it is an uncommon weapon/tool. Dante's true skill, however, lies in his stealthy approach to accomplish his goals; he is an assassin, a murder, a cutthroat, and he's good at what he does. He is relentless, determined, and his personality makes him the ideal assassin-for-hire.

History - Dante Keris was born in the slums of an already-slummy city. His mother and father were certainly no saints, but they raised Dante as best they could. Unfortunately it would become evident that no matter how they tried to raise Dante, the slum-of-a-city he grew up in would overshadow it. Dante's 'friends' were a bad group, and so was Dante. He grew up around thievery, and witnessed horrible things no young person should see that ultimately culminated in his depiction on life and his personality. He grew up cold, mean, and grim. He took an exceptionally strong interest in daggers and practiced with them quite often. At some point in his life he killed a man simply to watch him die When his father found out about his atrocity and attempted to punish him, Dante pulled a dagger on him and wounded him pretty severely. His father would die of his injuries days later. His mother disowned him and never wanted to see him again, something which Dante didn't mind.

In his young adult years Dante began robbing people for coin, and wouldn't hesitate to murder them if he was caught. He became a ruthless and notorious citizen of the city, and attracted the attention of some higher-level crime-lords. He began a blade-for-hire, being paid large sums of coin for his daring assassinations on high-priority targets. He was known for his brutality and unnerving ability to carry out any atrocity. He was loyal to whoever was paying the highest and never once hesitated to turn on his employers if it meant he would gain more from it.

Eventually he fell into the service of a crime-lord named Delso. Delso had already employed someone of equal skill to do his dirty business named Korine, but he figured Dante's sheer ruthlessness would prove an invaluable attribute to his darker operations. Eventually Delso paired Dante and Korine up. Dante and Korine's relationship wasn't exactly romantic, but it was the first time Dante developed a strong bond with someone, probably strong enough to call it an actual friendship. The two assassins worked together for a good while before Delso's underworld operations started to decline. Fearing the two assassins would betray him in favor of a new employer, the paranoid Delso began devising a way to kill them both.

Dante isn't sure what happened during that time. He realized Delso had turned on him, but he began uncovering a plot that he didn't want to believe. It seemed that Korine herself may have turned on Dante. For his own safety he steered clear of his former partner while he took down Delso alone. With Delso out of the way he started to track down Korine, although she had seemingly disappeared. Dante has devoted the past few months trying to hunt down his former partner to find out the truth behind it all: was this all a clever ploy set up by Delso, or was Korine really trying to kill Dante too? His search has brought him to the Tempest.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 5/21/2014 11:50:10 >
DF AQW  Post #: 68
6/21/2014 2:04:57   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Conall(Bio)l is now out and running. He should be arriving at the border town soon if anyone hanging around would like to interact with him. Otherwise he'll just swoosh off into the badlands like the happy and overconfident messenger he is.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 69
12/11/2014 13:20:25   
Tdub

Finally got around to re-posting my intro. However, tommy and I are likely stuck until Vanir comes back, if he comes back.
Post #: 70
7/18/2017 1:55:57   
Starstruck

Nooooo I was relying on superjars and TD :((

It's sad because Lizzy is such a cute character and it was so much fun to write her and her little crush on jars' guy.
DF MQ  Post #: 71
10/20/2019 11:38:40   
  Starflame13

With the changes made to the RPA, this is no longer a necessary step to joining role-plays in the forums. Additionally, as this has been inactive for several years, I am officially closing this RP. If a host returns and wishes to reopen it, please reach out to RP forum staff.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Tempest: OOC
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition