Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXVI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2013 9:11:37   
Labyth
Banned

Anfd for the recrod guys i sitll have seen no treasure chest or golem
Post #: 51
1/13/2013 9:13:12   
Basicball

quote:

guys, is it possible to complete the quest in dungeon with character Vampirelord? Even through its level 5?

Sure, if you know how to use it.

quote:

If anything, I think the gold from teh chest should get a slight buff. Idk, that or raise it's appearance rate. It would make more sense for the normal chests to just open up free loot and the trap ones to put up a fight.

Fighting at that spot already increases my daily gold gain by 25-50%, I don't see how i needs a buff.

quote:

@basic can you do a video with commentary fighting the minatour with black dragon ??? (u know since its lvl 20 vs lvl 20 ) :)

I don't think anyone has a lvl 20 Minotaur, sorry
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
1/13/2013 9:20:32   
avavr

i mean with the new tougher AI

< Message edited by avavr -- 1/13/2013 9:50:24 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 53
1/13/2013 9:21:24   
Basicball

Well, You can't fight the minotaur anywhere, sorry.

I'd also have no idea what to talk about
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
1/13/2013 9:23:26   
avavr

U can fight the boss minatour
u can talk about the general strategy you will be using

MQ Epic  Post #: 55
1/13/2013 9:23:27   
Lord Athor

That treasure chest gave me an idea for an April Fools character, only did the Legendary though:

quote:

Jack-in-the-Box

Element: Shadow

Dormant state: a colorful gift box with an evil clowns head on a spring
Moving: the box bounces along

1 attack - the spring elongates and the head headbutts the opponent
2 attack - a big clown shoe appears and stomps the opponent twice
3 attack - two big clown hands appears, one cradles the opponents back and the other pummels him three times
5 attack - the spring enlongates and the head grows and swallows the opponent from above

Cards
2 x 3 damage
3 x 6 damage
3 x poison - the head blows a cone of green smoke at the opponent
1 x life drain - a long tongue lashes out and attaches to the opponent draining life force
2 x mark of death - the head laughs while normal animation appears around the opponent
2 x shadowfire - the head breathes out a gout of green fire that engulfs the enemy
1 x void reflection - a big clown hand slaps the attacker

I'm probably not the first to make this though but what do you think?
Legendary enough or too Legendary...?

Post #: 56
1/13/2013 9:27:30   
Basicball

Stop making random legendaries >.>

also, the Boss is a Taurus, not a Minotaur

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/13/2013 9:28:59   
Lord Athor

It's not random, it's for an event as I mentioned....
Post #: 58
1/13/2013 9:34:30   
Basicball

not every event should have a legendary, and april fools is hardly an event. I bet I can find an 'Event' for every day if i wanted to
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
1/13/2013 9:35:24   
almanac01

- Make it Master
- Make it creepier (eg. bloodstains, manical laughter in the background)
- Make it Chaos

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 60
1/13/2013 9:36:32   
Vagaran

quote:

not every event should have a legendary, and april fools is hardly an event. I bet I can find an 'Event' for every day if i wanted to

Okay, find an event for today!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 61
1/13/2013 9:37:03   
unicron

where exactly is the treasure chest?
@basicball he's only suggesting a character there's no need to be like that to him. it was only an idea.

< Message edited by unicron -- 1/13/2013 9:38:29 >
Post #: 62
1/13/2013 9:38:58   
almanac01

Here's a lot of the events.
Scroll down to November the 2nd.
Pleasant surprises.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 63
1/13/2013 9:40:07   
Char

They made a holiday for us!!! LOL
Post #: 64
1/13/2013 9:41:15   
avavr

okay taurus its is...jst wana see that match up thats all
MQ Epic  Post #: 65
1/13/2013 9:42:15   
Basicball

Unicron: he asked for feedback, which is why I gave my opinion. It's not like I'm swearing and bashing at him or something like that

vagaran: Radio Broadcast day.
quote:

1910 – The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.

avavr: Does it have to be BD, or is any lvl 20 fine?

< Message edited by Basicball -- 1/13/2013 9:45:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
1/13/2013 9:45:04   
unicron

@basicball okay sorry :S

poisons bugged it harmed my character despite having 10 shield up and still had 10 shields
same goes for mountain strike as i had 12 shields and it still killed me

< Message edited by unicron -- 1/13/2013 9:51:54 >
Post #: 67
1/13/2013 9:50:08   
avavr

@basic BD would be nice since he is your pride and joy
MQ Epic  Post #: 68
1/13/2013 9:57:06   
Matgon

quote:

Btw I there is one useful glitch I've found, when u get a desync at the end of the battle, wait and there will be to end screen, and double click possess, u get a double chance!!(and u get a 100% rate on the second one, at least for me...)

Actually it uses up your SG's to capture it... it happened to me with stone assassin, very annoying.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
1/13/2013 9:59:39   
Livingtime

Hmm... Sleep or Oversoul? Decisions, decisions...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
1/13/2013 10:07:10   
Lord Athor

@almanac01

You wanted him creepier, wrote a backstory... hope it's to your liking

quote:

Backstory:
Jack was once a clown who liked to spread happiness and joy among children and grownups alike, he liked his job and relished in the laughters his antics drew. He was a gentle soul who only wanted people to feel joy, like he did, but one day when he entertained at a party he was going to do one of his famous magic tricks: pull a rabbit out of a hat. He had prepared everything and went on stage, what he didn't know was that the older brother of the birthday girl was jaelous of the attention his sister got and was bent on ruining her birthday. He snuck into the clowns dressing room and cut the head of the rabbit. When the clown pulled the rabbit all he got was the detatched, bloody head. All the children screamed and the parents quickly kicked him out, promising to tell everyone and blacklist him forever from entertaining again. He was devastated and tried to plea with them but to no avail and when he heartbroken went away the last thing he saw was the boy laughing from a window above and Jack understood...

Jack tried to scrape up his career but everywhere he turned the reputation of that disasterous birthday party had reached before him. He couldn't get any work spreading the joy he so eagerly longed to but finally he was offered a new job, as a murderous clown in a Haunted House. It was like twisting the knife already stabbed in his heart but he took it because he had no choise. He began scaring kids insted, the Haunted House having the Horror Clown as a headline, and every time he saw the kids faces twist in fear he died a little inside.

Something snapped in Jack in that House of Horrors, his soul twisted he swore vengence. He went back to the house of the family that had caused his descent into dispair and slashed the parents with a carving knife and the brother who'd been the architect of his downfall was dismembered in his bed, his hands and feet tied with springs from his own mattress, and the head left on the daughters bed post with "THIS TIME IT WAS ME!" written on the wall in the blood of her brother.

This act of vengence drove Jack over the edge into insanity and he began to invent new reasons for killing families, his twisted reasoning justifying the deeds with as little as that they'd looked at him in a crooked way. The tales of the murderous clown spread across the country, noone feeling safe in their homes anymore and clowns all over bearing the cross of Jacks actions when they were villified by association. The Clown Guild finally didn't see any other option than to contain Jack. They were too afraid of having him killed outright since they couldn't know what would become of his spirit so they enlisted the services of a witch who was to capture him. She constructed an enchanted box in which Jacks essence would be held forever and the Clown Guild asked to meet him in a secluded place. When Jack entered the grove in which the Guild were supposed to meet him the trap was sprung and Jack, body and soul, was sucked into the box. However Jack had grown so strong that he couldn't be completley contained, his head burst up from the box again but was leashed to the box by one of the very bed springs that he's used to tie the brother up with. Half free and half captured he laughed manically when he began to slaughter the Guild saving the witch for last swallowing her whole realizing that he was getting stronger with every soul he consumed. Once every clown that had betrayed him was dead he grinned and bounced away in his box, away to find more souls to devour...

Post #: 71
1/13/2013 10:14:19   
Basicball

Making a video of him with all my lvl 20s. I'll call it 'Oversoul: High Level Taurus Bashing by: Basicball'

first fight was BD, 6 minutes and 1 second on the clock.
I'll speed up the fight a bit in Camtasia I think
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
1/13/2013 10:16:46   
Megadragonknight

@Lord Athor
Sounds more like a horror film but i like this story. Well done!
Post #: 73
1/13/2013 10:17:23   
avavr

Thanx mate
MQ Epic  Post #: 74
1/13/2013 10:21:09   
Lord Athor

@megaknighthero

Well as many Killer Clown movies that are out there it's impossible to write anything on the theme without it sounding related to at least a few of them
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition