Zombie Master Axe
«Mastercraft Wind Melee Axe. Can grow stronger by absorbing monsters' souls. »
Power Level: 148, Mastercraft
Price: 14,364,599 Gold
Sellback: 7,182,299 Gold
Location: Frostval 2012: Gift Delivery!
Damage: 21 - 42
Damage: 269.86% Base and Random each
Stats: No normal stats; 153.86% Lucky Strike damage each
BTH: +53 each
-3 BTH on all normal player attacks with weapon (but not the weapon Special). Not Factored In.
*This monster's soul was not strong enough for your axe.
- It grows more powerful as you kill monsters and absorb their souls.
- You can only capture a monster's soul if its level is 135 or higher.*
- You have a [# of rounds that you had the axe equipped] / [total number of rounds in the battle] chance of capturing a soul. The [# of rounds that you had the axe equipped] increases at the end of your turn.
- If successful**, then you increase the [soul count] by the monster's power number (so normal monsters are +1; bosses are +2; etc. You can check a monster's power number in their Monster entries.).
- The bonus is +10% *[soul count]/25 damage. The maximum amount of souls you can capture is 25 with a maximum damage boost of +10%. This applies to all normal player attacks and weapon Specials.
- Click on the center of the axe's head ("Coffin" with the Red Jewel) to see how much charge you have. ***
- The [soul count] resets on login.
**Your axe has captured the monster's soul and will now deal +«Bonus Damage»% damage.
***Your axe has caught the equivalent of «Soul Count» soul, and deals +«Damage Bonus»% damage.
This axe is haunted! And the more enemies you defeat the more haunted it becomes!
Numbers thanks to In Media Res. Pop Ups thanks to Storm. Basic Info thanks to Aurum KodEXo.
Special starts out with 1889% Base, 1889% Rand, and 1077% Stats plus 53 BTH.
With 7 equally powerful hits, each hit does 14.29% damage.
All this has ALREADY been factored into the above numbers.
< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 4/18/2013 5:28:36 >