Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

World >>> Dimension

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> World >>> Dimension
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2013 2:18:46   
SouL Prisoner

Currently you can change to different worlds in a server, but changing world means changing the environment too?? ... but that doesn't happen when you change world. Your actually changing the dimensions ...

So my suggestion is to change the word "Worlds' into>> "Dimensions", coz it sounds and, it is more appropriate :)

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/16/2013 2:19:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/16/2013 7:08:46   
Stabilis

That means world 4 is a "world" made of plasma.

Interesting though.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
1/16/2013 7:16:03   
SouL Prisoner

To tell a fact, servers should be pretty much considered as "Worlds" .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/16/2013 7:44:15   
Stabilis

My mistake I confused plasma with time, how silly of me. So yeah, World 4 would be made of "time".
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
1/16/2013 8:16:26   
Xendran

Time is not a spatial dimension.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/16/2013 8:17:25 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
1/16/2013 8:22:03   
SouL Prisoner

^cant say much about that but, worlds means changing everything around you and that doesn't happen when you change world in ED and it is because its not a change of world, but dimension ..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/16/2013 8:52:43   
Stabilis

Ugh... Xendran it is arguably the fourth which is why I had commented that, regards though.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
1/16/2013 10:27:24   
Xendran

Time as the "4th dimension" was never actually meant to be considered a spatial dimension. The 4th spatial dimension is just like the others, where the shadow of it will appear in the previous dimension (Shadow of a tesseract is a cube)
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
1/16/2013 11:56:53   
Stabilis

I would rather we discuss physics by PM but I will say that time flow that permits motion allows matter to change form, mass, and energy.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> World >>> Dimension
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition